By Menat Elabd, Regional Brow Artist – Benefit Cosmetics
October 16, 2018: Trick or Treat…or should I say, Trick or Tip! With this new Halloween “Catwoman” look, you will know ALL the tips AND tricks that you'll need to recreate this look. It's super easy and fast, especially if you have no time to prepare for Halloween. I am sure that one of us have been invited to a Halloween party at the very last minute and had no time to go and buy any make up or even prepare a Halloween outfit. Well, this time, you're in safe hands. This will no longer be a problem if you follow these steps to create YOUR own catwoman look for Halloween. As we all know, an iconic catwoman look needs an iconic mask to represent it. But what better way of creating your Halloween look than drawing your own mask using ONLY brow products? YES. Brow products! This is the easiest, most efficient Halloween look you'll ever create! As for the outfit…No Halloween costume? No drama! All you need is a sexy leather jacket, cat ears and maybe a black choker if you got one and you're ready to get to work, gorgeous! As for the makeup look, follow these easy steps and let's bring out the sexy catwoman in you!
- Let's start this look with a fresh clean face! It's so important to always start your look with a clean face!
- Now we're ready for some coverage! For this look, we're going light and not too heavy yet so go ahead and perfect your skin with a light matte foundation before starting on the details.
- Once we're done with the light coverage on the face, apply your favorite concealer under the eyes. Here's my fav tip, use that concealer and cover up anything that could distract from what you're trying to focus attention on
- Now it's time to have some FUN! The key factor of this look is ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush in shade #6. This will help you outline and define your mask to slay the game! Grab ka-BROW! and with its angled brush, start the mask all over the face. The angled brush makes it super easy for you to define the outline of the mask.
- Once we're done with outlining, we go ahead and use a flat brush and dip in the ka-BROW! This helps to fill in the mask completely!
- After reaching this step, you will definitely see the mask looking MEOW-mazing!
- To mattify the mask, grab Foolproof Brow Powder in shade #5 and use the darker shade to apply it over the mask. This not only mattifies the mask but it intensifies the coverage and darken the mask.
- To clean out the edges and give it a nice finish for the mask, use Goof Proof Brow Pencil in shade #6 and go over the outline of the mask. That way you will redefine the mask and make it look so clean and precise.
- For the last touches, apply your favorite bronzer along the cheekbones to complement the structure of the mask. Then grab a light pink blush and gently dust it over the cheeks! This helps to soften the look and to add a healthy flush too!
7. For a dramatic eye look that lasts all day, I recommend to go back and use the dark color in Foolproof Brow Powder shade #5 over the eyes for a dramatic smokey eye look. With a fluffy blending brush, it will make it easy to apply the color and blend. This step instantly makes the overall look sexy and dramatic for Halloween!
8. After smoking up the eyes, grab your blackest black eyeliner and start lining over the waterline! This brings out the eye color and complements the smokey look.
9. The last step before finishing, is to add dramatic long fake lashes for that wide-eyed effect! Don't forget after you're done to go over your lashes with a volumizing mascara to seal the deal!
- The final step for this sexy look is definitely lipstick, we want some juicy lips to go with this look. Grab your favorite red lipstick and apply it over the lips! As for that juicy & plumped up effect, apply lip-gloss over the lips and you're DONE!
That's it, catwoman! We're done creating and having fun achieving this look! This look is super-fast and easy! What I love about this look the most about this look is that it's sexy and mysterious and it won't take much of your time. Now, it's time to attend your Halloween party looking sexier than ever!