Tour Info: Dune Buggy Safari - Double Seater
The ride of your life is just within your reach! At a very reasonable offer you can experience one of the best desert adventures in Dubai: the Dune Buggy Safari.
This adventure is a recreational vehicle with large wheels, and wide tires, designed for use on sand dunes, beaches, or desert recreation.
Dune Buggy Safari offers a new dimension to off road exploring. It gives you the ultimate thrill of desert self-drive. After basic instruction and a safety briefing, we will head off on a roller coaster drive through the sand dunes. This trip is sure to get your adrenalin pumping and will give you an incomparable desert ride. Just wear casual clothing and an outdoor foot wear plus sun shades and sun block to keep you protected.
Note: As mentioned, you will be provided with a safety briefing upon reaching the desert as well as the necessary gear equipped with a full roll cage, bucket seats and full safety harnesses before heading to the exciting trip.
- Pick-up in the hotel
- Drive to the desert area
- Drive the Buggy
- Drop-off in Dubai City
Morning - 7:00-8:00am, 8:00-9:00am, 9:00-10:00am, 10:00-11:00am
Afternoon - 12:00-1300hrs, 1300-1400hrs, 1400-1500hrs, 1500-1600hrs
Morning - 06:00-7:00am, 07:00-08:00am, 08:00-09:00am
Afternoon - 1600-1700hrs, 1700-1800hrs, 1800-1900hrs
The Buggy has the following features:
• Toyota Engine 1800 CC,4 Cylinder, 110 HP
• Headers and Filter
• 5 Speed and reverse gear Box
• Heavy Duty Clutch
• Single Coil Over Shock absorber per wheel
• 2 Front Spot Lights
• 2 Seats with Belts
• RPM + Temp +Fuel Meters
• Rear Tires Desk Brake
• Sand Tires Front 27-12-8 Rear 27-12-10
• Weight : 650 KG
• Length : 310 cm
• Front Width : 175
• Rear Width: 210 cm
High Performance Accessories
• Uni Chip ( + 20 HP)
• Turbo System with intercooler ( + 70 HP)
• Padel Tires
• Shock absorber with Cylinder
• Air Compressor
• Reverse Light
• 4 Spot Lights
• Xenon Lights
• Car Cover
• Desert Antenna without light
• Electric Winch
• LED Spot Lights
• LED Desert Antenna
• Internal Intercom
• Network Intercom
• Flash Lights
• Mini Fridge
• Tool Box
• First Aid Box
- Tour is subject to availability
- Price is in USD per person/ per head (two pax sharing in one buggy)
- Timings depend on weather and season condition (subject to availability)
- Buggy Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability of the buggies
- Driver’s age limit: should be 18 Years and above. This is NOT ALLOWED FOR CHILDREN less than 18 years old.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
- 100% charge for cancellation within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations.
- Any cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines. NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package or holiday offer)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
- Services different time of pick-up and drop-off
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their camera along the trip.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.