Tour Info: Desert Safari (Exclusive Private Car)
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. This is a remarkable event you will never forget.
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
- Convoy and deflating tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune (with photo stop)
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photograph
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
- Drive back to Dubai
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening/ 5 - 6 hours
- Pick-up time: 3:00 pm (Standard)
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation or Dubai residence
- Safari prices are on sharing basis (Seat-In Coach; air-conditioned)
- Desert Safari commences at 3:00 pm and finishes at 9:00 pm
- Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for supplement charges
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected. We advise not to participate on this.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- All the rates mentioned are subject to Vat/Taxes
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date atleast 3-working days
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
COVID related terms:
- Under COVID guidelines issued by the Government of UAE
- In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to bring a camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Call us for inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org