Tour Info: Hatta Trekking Mountain Tour
This tour offers a unique opportunity to explore two starkly contrasting landscapes and experiences. Our journey begins with an action packed dune drive in the desert before heading towards the magnificent mountains of Hatta. At Hatta we take this opportunity to explore the local heritage village and the Portuguese Fort, which was built in the 16th century in the rugged Hajjar Mountains and a popular vacation getaway from the heat of Dubai.
The tour takes you to Hatta highway a road route to Oman for about 45 minutes passing by local shops and small houses. We stop at the Friday Market where local shops sell fresh local fruits, pots and carpets.
Its authentic Arabic heritage village featuring two military towers from the 18th century, an old Juma mosque (1780), and 30 loame houses is worth visiting. After which we embark on a thrilling drive through wadis-ancient dried up rivers to reach the cool mountain pools while taking photographs of the big red Hajjar Mountains.
- Dune bashing safari and Wadi in 4WD
- Visit to Carpet market and Heritage Village
- Chance to dip or dive in fresh water natural pools
- The Pickup & drop off points for your Hatta safari trip are from Dubai and Sharjah (Multi location pick-up and drop back also offered on seat sharing basis in your 4WD)
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning/ Afternoon / 5 hours
- Pickup Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Prices are on sharing basis per 4x4WD car
- Hatta Trek commences at 8am and finishes at 3pm
- Tour is subject for availability and depends on weather and season condition
- Dune Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart aliments and back problems may be adversely affected we advised not to participate
- We advised not to participate or unable to accept passengers children and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing we can offer exclusive car and send them directly on camp, please enquire for rates
- Extra rates applied during the Public Holidays
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera to take snap shots for souvenirs.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates