Tour Info: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
The Dhow Cruise is an experience you surely won’t forget!
• Dubai Creek
• Heritage village
• Chamber of Commerce and the National Bank of Dubai
• Twin Towers
• Cargo Port and local culture area
• Open Sea (The Palm Deira side)
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening/ 2 hours
• Pick-up Time: 7pm to 7:30pm
• Drop-off Time: 11:00pm approx
Dining & Entertainment Shows: (NO ENTERTAINMENT DURING HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN)
• Lavish International Buffet
• Welcome Juice, Mineral Water, Softdrinks, tea & Coffee
• Traditional Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
• A choice of dining under the night sky or in an air-conditioned area
• Personal care for every guest
• Background Music
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Cruising starts at 8:30pm and finishes at 11pm
• Dhow Cruise doesn't serve alcoholic drinks on-board
• Child rate is from 3 yrs old - 10 yrs old. Above 10 yrs old is treated as an adult and will be charged as such.
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Tour may or may not be available; check with our reservations officer
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera to have memorable photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.