Tour Info: Dubai City Tour
Dubai City is an amazing place and has become an exciting tourism hub and a global city. It’s the second largest emirate and the most inhabited city of the U.A.E. Located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, Dubai is world-famous for its modern architecture and beautiful landmarks.
Experience the city with our sightseeing tours that will allow you to explore famous places. The tour starts on pick-up from the hotel where you are staying, going to the Creek where you can capture the view’s enticing beauty on photo before boarding your assigned service coach. Right there you’ll meet your friendly tour guide who will give instructions and educational information about the whole itinerary while passing along the city’s main points.
The tour continues with a passing by to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices located and then straight passby to the Gold Souk with unlimited gold jewelry. Take your time roaming around the place for a short while then prepare yourself for a quick encounter with the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Then stop by the Sunset Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. As you are enjoying the scene under the hot sun, take a nice view of Burj Al Arab -- considered as the world’s only 7 star hotel.
Continue the adventure passing by Souk Madinat, Atlantis, The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah and then take a glimpse of Mall of the Emirates and other modern architecture buildings along Sheik Zayed Road. Finally, completing the sightseeing tour, witness the majestic view of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the famous Dubai Mall, where you and other tourists will be dropped off by the coach and finally sent back to your hotel.
• Passing by in Dubai Creek (Note: Road is under renovation & ongoing construction)
* Pass by the Gold Souk
* Pass by the Spice Souk
* Pass by in historic Bastakiya
* Pass by along the creekside Abra
* Visit the Dubai Museum - (Not available)
* Pass by Atlantis The Palm & Photo stop near the view of World Islands
* Photo stop in Jumeirah Mosque outside (not allowed during prayer time inside)
* Photo stop in Palm Jumeirah Public open Beach near to Burj Al Arab Hotel
* Take a scenic view of Burj Khalifa
* Ruling Palace Family
* Passing by the Modern Architecture Buildings in Sheik Zayed Road
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
• Service: Seat-In Coach Basis / air-conditioned
Tour Info: Dolphin and Seal Show with Illussion Show
The Dolphin and Seal Show is a perfect place to visit for education and entertainment with your family and friends any day, where you are sure to meet some of the most beautiful, friendly and playful marine animals and have great fun with them.
Start your tour by visiting the first fully air-conditioned and amazing indoor dolphinarium in the Middle East. With the Dolphin and Seal Show, you will witness many great activities including water based programs delivered on a 45-minute spectacular performance.
You will also have an unforgettable up close and personal moment with the mammals where you get to enjoy patting, playing and dancing with them that will leave you smiling and feeling delighted afterwards.
• Interaction with Mammals
• Dolphin Show
• Dolphin and Seal Show
• Dolphin playing and Dance
• Illussion Show
Rules & Conditions for Dolphin Show:
1. Valid only for the show issued & no refund / no transfer
2. Child 2-12 years needs an entry ticket
3. No seats allowed for infants (below 2 years)
4. Gates open 45 minutes prior the show
5. Refer to customer service area for inquiries
6. Availability of seats on a “first come, first served” basis
8. Ensure that no ‘eatables’ are taken to the auditorium
9. Observe all rules and regulations for a smooth show
- NO SHOWS ON SUNDAY
- DOLPHIN SHOW TIMINGS and PRICES are subject to change and availability without prior notice
- Price is in USD per person
- Price is for regular seat category only
- Booking for VIP seat category, please call the reservation.
- No transfer facility for Dolphin Show. Dolphin show guest will come directly to Dubai Creek Park Gate 1
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Sightseeing and shops are closed on FRIDAYS in Dubai
- Dubai City Tour is on a shared basis by bus in an air-conditioned/Seat-In Coach basis
- This tour is 6:00 pm Dolphin & Seal show with Illussion
- 3:00 pm shows are not daily please call the reservation to check show schedule & availiability
• Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject to availability
• Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours, prior to commencement.
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows. Cancellations made on the day itself will be charged full amount.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera to have memorable photos.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.