Tour Info: Overnight Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. After the entertainment, sleeping bags and blankets will be provided for your overnight stay. The following morning you’ll be picked up after a hearty breakfast and dropped back to your hotel.
This is a fabulous experience you will never forget.
• Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
• Convoy and deflating the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
• Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune (with photo stop)
• Experience Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
• Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photographs
• Traditional welcome at the camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
• Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
• Tanoura/Egyptian Dance
• Belly Dance Show
• Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
• Breakfast in the morning
• Drive back to Dubai the next morning
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Safari prices are on a sharing basis, 6 persons per 4x4WD car.
• Desert Safari commences at 3pm and finishes the following morning
• Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for a supplement charges
• No entertainment during the month of Ramadan
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected; we strongly advise not to participate.
• We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing. We can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to the camp. Please inquire for rates.
• Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
• Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
• 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
• Rates will be subject to change without further notice
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.