Tour Info: Big Bus Tour - Day Tour
An absolutely exciting view of Dubai is waiting for you to experience: The Big Bus Tour. This "Hop-on Hop-off" sightseeing adventure lets you enjoy an onboard ride via traditional open top double-decker bus.
With more than 20 stops available and 3 Dubai sightseeing routes you can choose from, the Big Bus Tour will show you Dubai’s landmarks and its impressive development over the years.
You may hop-on and hop-off at any of the stops, which are listed on the itinerary, for each attraction that interests you. What’s cool about the tour is that a commentary guide is available in a language of your choice.
This is an absolutely exciting and informative adventure you won’t regret.
• Burj Al Arab
• The Jumeirah Mosque
• Al Fahidi Fort & Dubai Museum
• The Gold Souk
• The Burj Khalifa
• The Spice Souk
• Jumeirah Park & Public Beach
• Atlantis The Palm
• Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House
• Dubai Creek
• Emirates Towers
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Full day / 2 hrs
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes a 24-hour ticket on a day tour
• Sharing basis (air-conditioned bus)
• Big Bus Tour commences at 9:00 am in designated malls
• Buses also have a fridge on-board where complimentary chilled, bottled water is provided for all customers.
• Free entry to Dubai Museum
• Free Dhow Cruise
• Dubai Museum opening hours may differ during the Holy Month of Ramadan. You can confirm the exact opening times with our reservations team on the day of your travel.
• Child Tickets: A Child Ticket is valid for children aged between 3 and 10 years inclusive. Children under 5 years of age may travel free of charge. A form of ID will be requested for children on the day of tour.
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment option
• Tickets can be claimed / collected at Godubai office
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
• A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
• 100% charge for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: no refund for no-show. A fee equivalent to the tour rate will also be charged for cancellations made on the day
During summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera for photo souvenirs.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.