Tour information: City Sightseeing Tour Sharjah
The CitySightseeing will run five hop-on hop-off buses every 30 minutes – up from three buses every 45 minutes in the summer – taking visitors on leisure trips to explore the history, landmarks, beauty and nature of the Emirate of Sharjah with a 24-hour bus tour ticket.
The City Sightseeing Sharjah tours run through three bus lines: the red route (Leisure Tour) that includes 13 stops, starting with the Central Souq, Palm Tree Oasis, Al Noor Mosque, Al Majaz Waterfront, Al Majaz Amphitheatre and Al Montazah, Al Khan Corniche 1, Al Khan Corniche 2 Sharjah Aquarium and Maritime Museum, Al Qasba, Sahara Shopping Centre, Safeer Mall and ending with City Centre Sharjah.
The Green Route (Cultural Tour) features eight bus stops – the Central Souq, Fish Market, Heart of Sharjah, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Radisson Blu, Al Fisht Corniche,Cultural Square and Mega Mall. Visitors can enjoy both the Leisure and Cultural Tours with the same 24-hour ticket.
The Blue Route (Night Tour) is designed for Fridays and Saturdays (weekends) and public holidays from 7am to 9pm. It features 10 stops: Central Souq, Palm Tree Oasis, Al Noor Mosque, Al Majaz Waterfront, Al Majaz Amphitheatre, Al Montazah, Al Noor Island, Al Khan Beach I and II, Sharjah Aquarium and Maritime Museum, Al Qasba.
Days of operation: Daily
Departure/Duration: 9:00am to 1900 hours
What CitySightseeing offer you
- The best way to discover Sharjah
- Unique and panoramic view from the top deck
- Hop on and Hop off service to visit all Sharjah's attractions
- Multilingual audio guide offered in seven languages: Arabic, English, Russian, Chinese, German, Spanish and Hindi.
- Ticket is valid 24 Hours unlimited use during the operating times
- Tour provided by branded double decker with air ondition and unique facilities designed for people woth special needs
- Free Wifi available on board
- International brand and quality service that is proven successful in more thatn 105 cities around the world
- Price is in USD per person
- Price is on sharing basis in air-conditioned bus
- NO TRANSFER FACILITY. Guest needs to come on the meeting point in Bus lines or Bus Stop in Sharjah.
- Trips timings will be according to the Tide and sea weather schedule.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera and take a snap shots for a memorable one.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates