About the Hotel
Kempinski Hotels, Europe's oldest collection of luxury hotels, comes to Dubai with a truly unique and exciting five star deluxe hotel.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is Kempinski’s first hotel in Dubai, located on the most prestigious address on Sheikh Zayed Road at MAF Investments’ “Mall of The Emirates”
Acquiring its first property in 1897, Kempinski Hotels guarantees superior standards of service combined with distinctive style reflecting its old heritage and tradition in fine hospitality across Europe.
Together with the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre and Ski Dubai Alpine themed indoor snow resort, the hotel is a central attraction in Dubai, offering tourists and local visitors an unmatched formula of fine hospitality, exciting shopping, and innovative entertainment & sporting facilities. This vision fits very well with Kempinski’s philosophy in general and for this region in particular.
The hotel features 393 deluxe rooms and suites including 15 unique Ski Chalets with unprecedented views over the amazing indoor ski resort.
Guest rooms and suites are contemporary and elegantly appointed with average room size of 61 sqm.
- Large flat-screen plasma TVs
- 40 international satellite channels
- Interactive TV program
- DVD and multimedia player
- Individually controlled central AC
- International direct-dial digital telephone
- Multilingual voice mail
- Wireless Internet connection
- In-room safe
- Dining area with service pantries
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Most of the rooms and suites are interconnecting
- Non-smoking and accessible rooms available