● All-terrain laboratory: Land Rover Bursary team uses modified Discovery to show how in-the-field genetic analysis could help fight malaria
● Mobile first: Oxford University researchers with African partners extracted and sequenced DNA in remote locations to show how portable tech could fight spread of the disease
● One-off: Bespoke model from Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations celebrates 30 years of Discovery as the world’s most versatile full-sized premium SUV
● Long-term partners: Annual Land Rover Bursary awarded in association with the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) ¬– Land Rover’s longest-standing humanitarian and conservation partner
● Next bursary winners announced: All women team awarded 2019 Land Rover Bursary to investigate how small-scale farmers ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover is developing new 3D technology as part of next-generation head-up display research
● Technology could project driver safety information ahead of the driver with the potential to improve reaction times to road hazards significantly
● Innovative system could also offer passengers 3D entertainment in an autonomous, ride-sharing future
● Research forms part of Jaguar Land Rover’s ‘Smart Cabin’ vision
21st August, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover is developing next-generation head-up display technology that could beam real-time safety information in front of the driver, and allow passengers to stream 3D movies direct from their seats as part of a shared, autonomous future.
Engineers are working on a powerful new 3D ......read more
The owner of each Mulsanne W.O. Edition by Mulliner to be presented with special key case upon collection
Includes bespoke 1:18 model of W.O.’s personal 8 Litre car created especially for this commemorate case
True collector’s item to mark Bentley’s centenary year
Handcrafted from Dark Stained Burr Walnut and Piano Black veneer
Limited edition of 100 Mulsannes created to pay homage to founder W.O. Bentley’s famous final 1930 design, all of which have been allocated
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 21, August 2019: Mulliner, the bespoke coachbuilding division of Bentley Motors, has handcrafted 100 unique key cases to commemorate the handover of each Mulsanne W.O. Edition by Mulliner. This special limited edition Mulsanne pays homage to the ......read more
• 2020 Models Recognized for Exceptional Crashworthiness and Collision Avoidance
• Hyundai’s Growing SUV Line-up Features Hyundai SmartSense Safety Technologies, Providing Leading Safety and Convenience for Drivers and Passengers
• Hyundai is making Rear Occupant Alert Standard on Most Models by 2022
August 21, 2019: The 2020 Hyundai Kona, Santa Fe, and Tucson were all awarded 5-Star Overall Safety Ratings, the highest available overall safety rating issued by the government’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as a facet of its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).
Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson exemplified exceptional safety in crashworthiness and collision avoidance—due to the new Hyundai SmartSense safety technologies ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20, August 2019: Anniversary mood under California’s sun. At the Monterey Car Week 2019 and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, MINI celebrated the brand’s 60th birthday with a review of its history and an outlook on the future. On America’s west coast, MINI presented a series of historically important vehicles and provided an initial look at two fascinating new models: the brand’s most powerful series vehicle ever produced and the first all-electric powered MINI.
The new MINI John Cooper Works GP is currently undergoing the final phase of its series development process with high-speed laps on numerous racing tracks throughout the world, before being launched on the market in an edition limited to 3 000 cars during the coming year. The new MINI Cooper SE ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18, August 2019: BMW Group sales continued their positive trend in July: worldwide deliveries were up 1.3% on the same month last year, with a total of 183,487 premium BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles sold. This brings the company’s total sales for the year to date to 1,436,382 (+0.9%). This growth was achieved despite ongoing volatility in several markets around the world.
“In a highly competitive and challenging global market, our new model rollout continues to have a positive impact on our sales result, with new highs recorded both in the month and the year to date. This year, the BMW brand is launching 21 new or revised models and those already on the market are proving very popular with customers,” said Pieter Nota, member of the BMW AG Board of ......read more
• Hyundai will offer a glimpse of how it envisages the future in-car experience under the concept STYLE SET FREE
• With STYLE SET FREE, Hyundai demonstrates its customer-centric approach to future mobility
• Cars set to become extensions of living spaces so customers will be able to personalise their vehicles as they do their homes
August 18, 2019: Once a simple means of transport to allow people to get from one place to another, the concept of the car is rapidly changing as the boundaries between our lives and automobiles intertwine. Under the banner STYLE SET FREE, Hyundai Motor illustrates its innovative vision of how cars of the future will become individualised living spaces.
People already personalise their living spaces with a multitude of gadgets and different forms ......read more
• Aston Martin Valkyrie and Valhalla take flight at Aston Martin’s development home – Silverstone, UK
• First time Aston Martin Valhalla ‘dynamic concept’ shown
• Aston Martin Valhalla makes North American debut today at Monterey Car Week’s “The Quail”
• Aston Martin Valkyrie testing continues at pace following British Grand Prix debut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 17, August 2019: The Nordic hall of the heroes is officially open for business as Aston Martin’s latest mid-engined sportscar – Valhalla – has taken flight for the first time alongside the world’s most highly-anticipated hypercar, Aston Martin Valkyrie.
Celebrating Aston Martin Valhalla’s North American debut at the world-famous ......read more
• Jaguar is calling for the Oxford English Dictionary and Oxford Dictionaries to update their online definition of the word ‘car’
• The online definition currently only defines a car as being powered by an ‘internal combustion engine’
• The all-electric Jaguar I-PACE was named 2019 World Car of the Year in April but using the current definitions it isn’t a ‘car’
• Jaguar is encouraging people to contact them on social media using #RedefineTheCar with how the word ‘car’ should be defined
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: Jaguar is spearheading a campaign for the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and Oxford Dictionaries (OxfordDictionaries.com) to change their official online definitions of the word ......read more
• Around 4,500 hours of work go into each of the 19 DB4 GT Zagato Continuation sports cars being handmade at Aston Martin Works
• Once-in-a-lifetime build programme ramps up as more than half of the cars are now in various stages of construction
• Engineering car is testing dynamically and future owners are looking forward to deliveries starting in Q4 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: Newport Pagnell, UK: A never-to-be-repeated scene graces staff as they enter the impressive new Continuation build facilities at Aston Martin Works in Newport Pagnell, with no fewer than ten DB4 GT Zagato Continuation models currently going through a painstaking build process there.
Production of the brand’s most valuable new car to date is now in full swing at ......read more
Centenary celebrations marking past, present and future of Bentley
US debut of EXP 100 GT, the future of grand touring
Featured marque of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
First public showing of third generation, all-new Flying Spur - the definitive luxury four-door Grand Tourer
Continental and Bentayga lines on display
Record-breaking Pikes Peak Continental GT leads Centenary Parade
The Home of Bentley celebrates 100 years through a showcase of British craftsmanship and design
W.O. Bentley Tour of pre-war Bentleys to feature iconic Team Blower
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: As part of its centenary celebrations, Bentley today announces the events and special introductions the British marque will host during Monterey ......read more
80% increase in Hybrid Electric Vehicle sales
Dubai, UAE, August 08, 2019: Al-Futtaim Toyota has registered a strong performance in the first half of 2019, thanks to the launch of a number of new models as well as robust Land Cruiser sales.
Sales increased by 5.4% versus the same period last year – a strong achievement considering the overall non-luxury market dropped by 2% in 2019.
In the first six months of the year, Al-Futtaim Toyota introduced several new models including the Land Cruiser GTS, the all-new RAV 4 – including a hybrid variant and the region’s first hybrid SUV – and the all-new 2020 Corolla which also featured a hybrid variant for the first time ever.
Al-Futtaim Toyota registered sales increase across all ......read more
Revolutionary car wash facility behind Mushrif Mall promises efficient 5-minute car wash service for customers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 08, August 2019: Express Auto Wash (EAW), a premium environment automatic car wash facility located behind Mushrif Mall in Abu Dhabi will be offering a special festive rate of AED 20/- for car wash and 20% off Platinum Wash during Eid Al Adha to customers using the promo code #EidAlAdha2019 between the 10th to the 15th of August, 2019.
The environment friendly facility allows multiple cars to be washed simultaneously saving your valuable time and ensures 95% of the water is recycled. Express Auto Wash has the most reliable and safest high-tech car wash systems with high-pressure undercarriage water nozzles that add to the efficiency of the wash while the MN Tech 21 Turbo ......read more
Aston Martin Vantage GT3 secures third successive British GT race victory • Partner team Optimum Motorsport wins British GT Silver championship
TF Sport maintains form as works driver Jonny Adam wins with Graham Davidson • Beechdean AMR closes in on seventh championship success with Aston Martin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 06, August 2019: Brands Hatch: Aston Martin enjoyed a red letter day at Brands Hatch as partner team TF Sport secured the Vantage GT3’s third successive British GT victory with works driver Jonny Adam (GB) and Graham Davidson (GB). Meanwhile, Optimum Motorsport clinched its second championship in as many years as AMR Academy driver Ollie Wilkinson (GB) and Bradley Ellis (GB) won the Silver Cup title.
It was TF Sport’s second victory in ......read more
The last thing car buyers want when they purchase new cars in Dubai or used car is to regret the purchase later. Especially if you're purchasing your first car, it's quite easy to fall victim to a number of pitfalls that could have you wondering what you were thinking when you made the choice to drive if off the lot.
Buying a Used Car You Can't Afford
It's quite tempting to convince yourself that you can stretch your budget to purchase a more expensive used car than you can really handle. If you fall into this trap, you're going to have to cut other conveniences and expenses in order to make your car payment. Along with that, you're risking your credit value if you end up defaulting on the car loan or skip payments on other things in favour of the lavish car expenditure. So be careful to choose a ......read more
A rewarding start to 2019 with a noteworthy increase in popularity for the all-new INFINITI QX50
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 06 August 2019: INFINITI of Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group, has recorded exceptional growth in the sale of the all-new and popular QX50 in the first six months of the year. Since its launch in 2018, the all-new INFINITI QX50 has endeared itself to discerning customers for its ultimate blend of performance, efficiency, design excellence and ease of handling.
Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles, said: “The INFINITI QX50 is highly sought-after for its remarkable responsiveness by continuously adapting to the drive. Highlighting the demand for the elegant car that stands out for its super aesthetics and performance, sales of INFINITI QX50 increased by 19 per ......read more
More MGs sold in the UAE in first half of 2019 than whole of 2018
Al Yousuf Motors acquired exclusive MG distributorship last year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 06 August 2019: As it celebrates its first anniversary as the UAE distributor for MG Motor, Al Yousuf Motors has revealed that customers in the Emirates are buying MG cars in record numbers in 2019, with sales in the first six months of the year already exceeding the total figure for 2018.
Since acquiring the UAE distribution rights for the British-born car brand earlier in 2018, and against the backdrop of a highly competitive and challenging marketplace, Al Yousuf Motors’ commitment to the brand and its customers has seen the UAE become one of MG’s best performing markets globally.
The RX5 ......read more
• Drive free with Toyota
• Buy now, pay next year
Dubai, UAE, August 05, 2019: Al-Futtaim Toyota is making it easier than ever to own a new Toyota vehicle by offering up to 20% down payment on behalf of the customer.
Furthermore, Al-Futtaim Toyota is also offering the option of deferred payment, allowing customers to make their first payments in January 2020. Customers will also have the option to trade-in their old vehicle for a new one.
Customers can choose from an array of vehicles to suit their needs, including the Land Cruiser, Prado, FJ Cruiser, the all-new RAV 4 and the all-new 2020 Corolla which also features a hybrid variant for the first time ever amongst others.
“At Al-Futtaim Toyota, we are always looking for ways to make it ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4th August 2019: When it comes to power matched by style, there are few contenders to the all-new Altima 2019 by Arabian Automobiles Nissan, which offers a choice of two models to satisfy your power-on-the-road craving.
Apart from the 2.5 litre engine model, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing to market for the first time a new power-driven model with a 2.0T engine that is simply unbeatable.
Cruise the highways, set out on excursions, and hit the accelerator to experience the superb performance of the 2.0T engine, which provides more than 248 hp, comparable to a V6 engine – but with more fuel efficiency. That brings two advantages to Altima lovers ......read more
Nautilus boasts smooth power delivered by three advanced technologies – turbocharging, direct injection, and independent variable camshaft timing – and an AWD drivetrain with adaptive suspension and all-wheel drive disconnect
New Lincoln Co-Pilot360 bundles popular intuitive technologies, and advanced driver-assist features, previously available only as separate options
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 04, August 2019: The all-new Nautilus, Lincoln’s newest entry to the popular midsize luxury SUV market, made its regional debut earlier this year with a new turbocharged engine lineup and a standard suite of advanced technologies offering the driver assistance from the front, rear and sides.
“Built to the highest of standards, Lincoln Nautilus delivers so much more than style and ......read more
● Expert know-how: Land Rover visits the 4x4 experts at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) global fleet base in Dubai on the next step in the new Defender’s testing programme
● Breadth of capability: New Defender tackles the region’s famous sand dunes and the hairpins of the renowned Jebel Jais highway, which winds its way up the tallest mountain in the UAE
● Renewed relationship: Land Rover and the IFRC have agreed a new three-year global partnership to focus on disaster preparedness and response initiatives
● Established partners: Land Rover has supported the IFRC since 1954 and is proud to work with the world’s largest humanitarian organisation in its centenary year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 03, August ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 31, July 2019: Shenyang. BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA) has become the first automobile manufacturer to enable full 5G wireless coverage at all its plants. The new wireless standard allows large quantities of data to be transferred within a very short space of time, since data will now be processed in small, high-performance computer centres directly on site and no longer has to travel long distances.
This means that networked machines and systems can exchange data in real time, for instance, and align themselves even better with the production process. 5G provides the ideal conditions for numerous digital innovations and has the potential to further increase efficiency, quality and flexibility in production.
BBA is also implementing the technology in a pilot project that uses ......read more
• Land Rover Classic upgrade kits for 90 and 110 wheelbase derivatives give enhanced on-road dynamics and improved performance
• Wheel, suspension, braking and engine upgrades inspired by Defender Works V8
• All parts designed, approved and tested to Land Rover manufacturer standards, covered by Land Rover’s standard aftermarket parts and accessories warranty
• Prices start from £432 in the UK for a diamond-turned 18-inch Sawtooth alloy wheel
• Visit the new Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts website for more information: parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/defenderupgrade
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 31 July 2019: Land Rover Classic is introducing a range of upgrades for older Defender models which deliver enhanced performance and on-road agility inspired by the ......read more
July 30, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
Ericsson is teaming up with Telefónica Germany to enable 5G car production via a private 5G network for Mercedes-Benz at the company’s Sindelfingen plant in southern Germany. All production systems and machines in the new-build Factory 56 will be connected and operated via secure 5G with gigabit data rates and almost real-time latency times while handling large amounts of data. The 5G network will enable Mercedes-Benz to boost flexibility, production precision and efficiency as industry digitalization and Internet of Things becomes a reality in car production.
The 5G network will facilitate data linking or product tracking on the assembly line. All processes will be optimized and made more robust, and if necessary, be able to be adapted at short notice to fit market requirements.
As a private ......read more
• Partner team TF Sport Racing with Oman dominates Am class with Vantage GT3
• Aston Martin Racing works driver Nicki Thiim takes third 24-hour class win
• Maiden 24-hour win for Vantage GT3 and Aston Martin's first at Spa since 2010
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 28, July 2019: Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium): Aston Martin has claimed victory in the Pro-Am class of a rain-interrupted 2019 TOTAL 24 Hours of Spa, after a brilliant performance by partner team TF Sport Racing with Oman with the new Vantage GT3. It was the maiden win in a 24-hour race for Aston Martin Racing's new customer-focussed machine and also the first for the British sportscar marque since the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup event became a GT3-only competition.
TF Sport's triumph was made ......read more
When the time comes to purchase new cars in UAE, you have a plethora of choices available to you. This crucial decision can drastically modify your finances over the next few years.
Reputed car reseller companies such as CarSwitch are of great assistance in these matters. Let’s weigh the pros and cons of purchasing a used car versus a brand new car.
Advantages of a Used Car
The biggest merit of purchasing a used vehicle is that you let the previous owner take the massive depreciation hit on the car. You might be able to sell your vehicle for nearly the same ......read more
MG Motor’s newest car brings no-compromise offering to the compact sedan segment, packed with luxury car features.
Available from USD 9,900
British-born brand enjoying impressive rise in popularity around the region
(29 July 2019, Middle East) MG Motor has confirmed that the all-new MG5 will go on sale across the Middle East this August, with prices from USD 9,900 for the entry level model up to USD 12,600 (excluding VAT) for the top of the range. Ensuring that the region’s car buyers will no longer have to compromise when choosing a compact sedan, the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 29, 2019: Breakthrough research and technology innovation are redefining the motoring experience in the all-new INFINITI QX50, which is today among the top favourite of customers for its power-packed performance, fuel efficiency and exceptional features.
One of the stand-out features of the new QX50 is its VC-Turbo engine – one of the world’s most advanced internal combustion engines created through over 20 years of research. For customers, the VC-Turbo engine brings more power to the wheels in addition to motoring efficiency and ......read more
Jaguar’s 200mph, 600PS performance sedan lowers the fastest Nürburgring time for a four-door production car to 7min 18.361sec on 20.6km Nordschleife lap
Project 8 development driver Vincent Radermecker returns to legendary German circuit and cuts 2.9 seconds off his previous fastest time, set in November 2017
Brand-new official record also set for the whole 20.832km Nordschleife lap: 7min 23.164sec
Officially-verified lap times achieved using off-the-shelf Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R tyres
Experience a 360-degree onboard view of XE SV ......read more
Nissan expands lineup of all-new sedans as research shows 8 in 10 millennials would consider buying one
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 21 July 2019: Nissan is doubling down on sedans with a growing global lineup of all-new models as research shows the segment retains strong appeal – especially for younger buyers.
Among drivers who don’t own a sedan, 75% would consider buying one now or in the future, according to a recent Nissan survey of car owners and would-be buyers around the world. For millennials, the number rises to ......read more
Personal Contract Purchase with low monthly installments
Dubai, UAE, July 18, 2019: As part of its customer-centric ethos and commitment to offer its customers the best in town products and services, Al-Futtaim Toyota is delighted to offer customers more with, its Choices, Personal Contract Purchase Program (PCP), making it easier and more affordable than ever to own a brand new or pre-owned Toyota vehicle.
For those looking for a low Equated Monthly Installment (EMI), Choices is a delightfully convenient, low-risk way to finance a Toyota.
At purchase, ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover is developing new AI technology to better understand changes in the driver’s mood while behind the wheel
● Cabin settings will be altered in response to the driver’s facial expressions to help tackle stress
● Reports suggest 74 per cent of people admit to feeling stressed or overwhelmed every day
● New mood-detection system is one of a suite of technologies Jaguar Land Rover is exploring as part of its ‘tranquil sanctuary’ vision to improve the overall driving experience
Wednesday, 17 July ......read more
Up to 12,000 Dirhams saving when buying a new Honda car
Dubai, July 16, 2019: This summer is the perfect time for all Honda lovers to fulfil their dream of owning a new Honda vehicle as Trading Enterprises - Honda introduces its “Summer Dreams” promotion allowing customers to save up to AED 12,000 when buying a new car.
Starting today July 16th till end of September, new car buyers can benefit from the promotion and save big when purchasing a new Honda Pilot EXL for AED 2,249 per month, Odyssey EXL for AED 2,249 per month, Accord 2L Turbo Sport for AED 1,949 per month ......read more
• Aston Martin Valkyrie showcased dynamically ahead of 2019 British GP
• High performance test driver Chris Goodwin completes lap of Silverstone
• Verification Prototype 1 now set to begin extensive physical testing regime
14 July 2019: Silverstone, UK: Aston Martin Valkyrie has broken cover after making its dynamic public debut in front of an enthusiastic crowd ahead of the 2019 British Grand Prix.
Piloted by Aston Martin High Performance Test Driver Chris Goodwin, the 1,160bhp machine, took to Silverstone’s ......read more
• Peugeot announces Summer Drive offers throughout July and August in the UAE
• Free service up to 30,000 km on selected models
• 0% Interest, five years/100,000 km warranty and five years roadside assistance on all Peugeot models
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14 July 2019: Peugeot and Al Naboodah, the French brand’s distributor across Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah, are making the summer of 2019 an extra special one for car buyers by launching a blistering seasonal special offer across the entire model range, designed to make ......read more
Full size SUV draws inspiration from UAE’s heritage
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14 July 2019: Al Tayer Motors, the official UAE importer-dealer for Ford vehicles, has launched a special edition version of the full-size 2019 Ford Expedition sports utility vehicle (SUV) named ‘Turath’.
“Turath, the Arabic word for heritage, is a tribute to the UAE, which is a symbol of peace, modernity and tradition in the Arab world. Inspired by the ‘Year of Tolerance’, the Ford Expedition Turath has been ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 10th, 2019: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates is pleased to announce the launch of a new raffle draw on the Nissan GT-R, the first in the region, in collaboration with Dubai Duty Free.
Travellers are invited to take pictures with the luxury car, showcased at Dubai International Airport, and enter the draw.
The Nissan GT-R delivers a daily super-car driving experience with its 565-horsepower 3.8-litre V6 engine and two new ......read more
From Ultra Comfort seats to exclusive Revel sound, Lincoln Nautilus sets a new benchmark for luxury crossovers
True to Lincoln DNA, the two-row Nautilus offers a stunning exterior design and an interior crafted with the highest quality materials
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 10 July 2019: Delivering a luxurious driver environment with SUV flexibility, the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus offers a stunning exterior design and an interior crafted with the highest quality materials, integrated with intuitive technology for a premium driving experience.
“The new ......read more
Daham’s custom Lexus RC F Pro Drift spec car – unveiled by Al-Futtaim Lexus in the UAE in May – makes first appearance in Europe
The five-time Middle East drift champion already has over 75 podium wins to his name
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 9, 2019: Ahmad Daham has made history by making his Goodwood Festival of Speed debut this month between 4-7 July in the United Kingdom. The annual event is a hill climb featuring historic motor racing vehicles, as well as F1 machines and other cars and motorbikes. The event has seen between 100,000 to 150,000 ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 08 July 2019: W Motors, the Middle East’s only manufacturer of high-performance luxury sports cars, marked its return to the world-renowned annual Goodwood Festival of Speed with an unforgettable display of power and innovation.
W Motor’s limited edition Fenyr SuperSport took centre stage at this year’s festival, which concluded yesterday (7 July 2019), showcasing its unparalleled performance capabilities with two hill climbs on each day of the sellout event that captivated spectators with its incredible on-track ......read more
The service is a testament to the company’s customer-centric approach
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 7, 2019: Renault Anywhere ensures that customers based in Dubai and Sharjah, whether at home, work or a shopping mall, and unable to visit a Renault showroom, can conduct their test drives wherever they please.
Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has launched ‘Renault Anywhere,’ a service that takes the hassle out of test drives by bringing ......read more
• Initial goal: to develop technologies for driver assistance systems, highly automated driving on highways, and automated parking (all up to SAE Level 4)
• Market launch in series vehicles scheduled for 2024
• Partners will implement technologies independently in their respective series vehicles
• Cooperation involves over 1,200 development specialists in Unterschleissheim and Sindelfingen
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 07 July 2019: The BMW Group and Daimler AG are launching their cooperation on automated driving: ......read more
• Festival of Speed Central Feature dedicated to Aston Martin’s racing history
• Central feature represents a continuous race track adorned with the Le Mans winning DBR1
• Aero kit released for Aston Martin’s true sportscar, Vantage
• ‘Q by Aston Martin’ unveils six ‘Vantage Heritage Racing Editions’ spanning 91 years of racing history
06 July 2019: Founded on a love for motorsport, Aston Martin’s racing history is as old as the company itself. In 2019, the marque celebrates ......read more
• New Defender prototype to continue testing programme on the hill ahead of global reveal later this year
• Electric Jaguar eTROPHY one-make race car to make Goodwood debut
• Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic Edition, Jaguar XE SV Project 8 Touring Pack and F-TYPE SVR to thunder up the hill throughout the show
• Jaguar F-TYPE Rally car will drift through the rally course every day
• Jaguar and Land Rover Top Trumps is back offering prizes by competing in a digital version of iconic game
• Dynamic passenger experiences for festival ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 04 July 2019: Emphasizing safety by design, 11 industry leaders across the automotive and automated driving technology spectrum today published “Safety First for Automated Driving,” (SaFAD), a non-binding organized framework for the development, testing and validation of safe automated passenger vehicles.
These 11 leaders — Aptiv, Audi, Baidu, BMW, Continental, Daimler, FCA US LLC, HERE, Infineon, Intel and Volkswagen — comprise the broadest representation across the industry and have published, to date, ......read more
Bentley starts a new chapter in the Kingdom with Behbehani Brothers as the new local retailer
New models in 2019 set new standards for Bentley in Bahrain
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 04 July 2019: Bentley Motors, the British luxury automotive manufacturer, has appointed Behbehani Brothers as its official retail partner in Bahrain to provide sales and after-sales services in the Kingdom.
The appointment of the retailer marks an exciting new chapter for Bentley in Bahrain as it seeks to strengthen its position in the ......read more
Sharjah, UAE, July 3, 2019: In line with Al-Futtaim Toyota’s customer centric approach and in order to continue to provide its customers with the best possible service and offering, Al-Futtaim Toyota has consolidated its services through its 3S facility (Sales, Service and Spare parts) on Al Wahda Street in Sharjah.
The Al-Futtaim Toyota Sharjah showroom in the industrial area will close as of 4th July and the updated Al Wahda Street facility will continue to serve as a one-stop shop for all customers in the Sharjah area.
The larger and refurbished 3S Al Wahda Street operation ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 03 July 2019: PEUGEOT has revealed first details of its exciting new compact SUV, the 2008, which becomes the third member of the French brand’s stylish SUV line-up. Set to arrive in the Middle East in 2020, the new PEUGEOT 2008 is an ultra-modern interpretation of the instinctive and versatile driving experience that exemplifies the brand’s vision of an exciting future.
PEUGEOT strengthened its current SUV range with the introduction of the refreshed 3008, followed by the arrival of the 5008, which both arrived in the Middle ......read more
• Nissan Patrol is Middle East’s favorite SUV and Nissan Sunny and Nissan Kicks lead their segments
• Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022 six-year midterm strategy on track for Africa, Middle East and India
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 03 July 2019: Nissan today announced its fiscal year 2018 (FY18) business results in the Middle East, recording a highly successful performance across the region. Nissan’s market share in the Gulf reached a record high of 16.9 per cent, a gain of 2.9 points over the last two years. Nissan also witnessed strong growth ......read more
Toyota Hybrid Electric Vehicle TS050 breaks Le Mans record with fastest-ever lap
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 27 June 2019: GAZOO Racing (GR) recently won the 87th 24 Hours of Le Mans with a one-two finish at the Circuit de la Sarthe in France following a dramatic final hour of the 2018-2019 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) season. The trio of Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima, and Fernando Alonso successfully defended their Le Mans crown in the No. 8 TS050 Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), securing the Drivers' World Championship in front of 252,500 spectators, and ......read more
Pioneering work for the electric driving experience.
Sound for the BMW Vision M NEXT jointly developed.
June 25, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
Munich. Hans Zimmer is known worldwide for his film music. He has composed countless soundtracks for Hollywood and won numerous awards. Now Hans Zimmer, together with Renzo Vitale, acoustic engineer and sound designer at the BMW Group, has composed the sound for the BMW Vision M NEXT. The Vision M NEXT celebrates its world premiere on June 25th 2019 at #NEXTGen. Hans Zimmer: “I have always been a BMW enthusiast. As a kid I ......read more