Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; 5 June 2023: TikTok has launched 'Moving Topics', an on-the-go automotive mini-series where users can take a ride with some of Saudi Arabia’s leading automotive figures and gain an immersive insight into the awesome innovation, technologies and trends shaping the industry.
A series that will span three episodes and be hosted by well-known TikTok creator Nayef Alhamrani, the first episode of Moving Topics aired on May 10 with Wail Baghdadi, COO of Aljabr Automotive, as the inaugural guest. The following episodes feature Ali Jasim Mohamed, National Marketing Manager - General Motors Brands - Aljomaih Automotive Company and Mohammed Al Bloshi, Retail Sales Manager - Aljazirah Vehicles.
In line with TikTok’s reputation as the authentic virtual showroom that inspires, informs, and ......read more
Six unique generations underscore the successful journey of this ‘ultimate’ sedan in the region
KUWAIT, 4 June 2023: Following the regional launch of the new 2023 Nissan Altima, the technologically-advanced sedan is celebrating three decades of rich heritage, legacy, and innovation in the Middle East. Now in its sixth generation, the Nissan Altima continues to differentiate itself through bold and dynamic styling, cutting-edge performance, and a host of innovative technologies.
Regarded as one of Nissan’s best-selling nameplates with over six million units sold globally, the Altima’s success story dates back to 1992 when it made its entry into the brand’s line-up. Prior to its global debut, the Altima name appeared on the top trim line of the Nissan Leopard and Nissan Laurel, ......read more
• Hyundai Motor Group affiliates Hyundai and Kia to continue as FIFA’s official mobility partners, providing transportation, autonomous driving technologies and future mobility services at global events and tournaments
• Renewed partnerships to cover a wide range of competitions, including FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023TM and FIFA World Cup 2026TM among others
• Group subsidiaries Boston Dynamics and Supernal to join the agreement, providing exciting opportunities for the future mobility brands to reach a global audience
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 31, 2023 – Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) affiliates Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Corporation today jointly announced the renewal of their longstanding partnerships with FIFA through 2030. The renewed agreement welcomes Group ......read more
31 May 2023 – From its bold F-O-R-D grille to its strong shoulder line, Ford Ranger Raptor is every inch Built Ford Tough while also incorporating an aerodynamic design that helps reduce drag and improve performance and efficiency.
“Big ticket items like the fresh-face attention grabbing design and our new 3.0L twin-turbo V6 are very obvious enhancements in performance on Ranger Raptor, but it’s the time we spend on getting the details right that really make the difference for our customers,” said David Grice, chief platform engineer, Ranger, and Everest.
To sculpt the truck’s shape, Ranger Raptor underwent around 700 hours of virtual and physical aerodynamics testing with cutting-edge computational fluid dynamics able to test the effect of design changes almost instantly.
Designers and engineers ......read more
KUWAIT, 29 May: This summer, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, is unveiling an exceptional leasing campaign that will make driving home in a new vehicle easier and more accessible than ever.
The most exciting highlight of the campaign is the zero-down payment leasing option on select models, which Nissan customers can take advantage of to hit the road in style without any upfront cost.
The zero-downpayment option is available on the most sought-after Nissan models including Nissan Patrol V6 and V8, giving customers the opportunity to launch into their summer adventures with top-notch on-road and offroad performances. It also covers the sleek Altima and the sophisticated Maxima models for customers looking for exhilarating smooth drives or pulse-raising ......read more
More dynamic than ever, featuring a wealth of digital innovations and, for the first time, all-electric drive - this is how the new BMW 5 Series steps up to the plate. As the BMW i5, the new edition of the world's most successful business sedan takes the lead on the road to sustainable premium mobility in the upper mid-range vehicle segment.
The market launch of the new BMW 5 Series will begin in October 2023. The new model generation will be offered worldwide with all-electric drive and as well as with highly efficient petrol engine including 48-volt mild hybrid technology. Like all previous model generations, the new BMW 5 Series is produced at the BMW Group Plant Dingolfing, where the electric motors and high-voltage batteries for the BMW i5 are also manufactured.
Sporty elegance and striking presence ......read more
Kuwait, 24 May 2023: Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company (AABC), the exclusive authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, packs a powerful punch with its latest offers, tailored for summer getaway enthusiasts starting this May. A string of exciting offers has been lined up for Nissan's cornerstone models, Patrol V8, Patrol V6, and Super Safari.
The highlight of the campaign, titled ‘Defy Ordinary,’ is the Patrol V8 which will be more accessible than ever with two enticing offers. Patrol enthusiasts can enjoy a leasing option that meets their short-term commitments with zero down payment that allows customers to drive in the car of their dreams with a peace-of-mind package that includes comprehensive insurance, free service, replacement car and roadside assistance.
Topping it off is a generous trade-in ......read more
Those looking for the ultimate thrill can order Nevera, Rimac’s all-electric hypercar, producing 1,914 horsepower, going from 0 - 100 km/h in just 1.81 seconds
To ensure an exceptional and personalized customer service, Al Habtoor Motors will offer home and office visits, taking luxury to next level. First Rimac Automobili showroom to open in the UAE in early 2024
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – May 24, 2023 – Croatian electric hypercar brand, Rimac Automobili has appointed Al Habtoor Motors as its official dealer partner in the United Arab Emirates. Al Habtoor Motors, one of the leading automobile distributors in the UAE, boasting a range of high-end automotive brands, will be looking after Rimac Automobili’s entire sales and after sales operations across the Emirates.
Rimac is a pioneering brand known for ......read more
• Abdul Latif Jameel Motors and the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation (SAMF) toured the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing (TGR) factory in Japan with Toyota Motor Corporation executives
• Discussions focused on strengthening the Saudi motorsports ecosystem and advancing carbon neutrality in the Kingdom as part of Toyota’s Multiple Pathway approach to sustainable mobility
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 23 May 2023: Representatives from Abdul Latif Jameel Motors, an authorized distributor of Toyota vehicles in Saudi Arabia since 1955, and the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation (SAMF) have successfully completed a visit to key TOYOTA GAZOO Racing (TGR) facilities in Japan to explore opportunities in motorsports aimed at strengthening the Saudi motorsports ecosystem by leveraging Toyota Motor ......read more
• Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha debuts Spectre, the marque’s first fully-electric motor car
• Spectre is a prophecy fulfilled, a promise kept and an undertaking completed
• The most anticipated Rolls-Royce in history
• Spectre demonstrates how perfectly Rolls-Royce is suited to electrification
• First customer cars to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2023
“We've commemorated the official debut of Spectre, the first-ever ultra-luxury electric super coupé, at the newly inaugurated Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha showroom, signifying the beginning of a new era in the history of our great marque. This consolidates Rolls-Royce's position as a true house of luxury.”
César Habib, Regional Director Middle East & Africa, Rolls-Royce Motor ......read more
The most popular car brands from Japan, Europe, and America now even closer within reach from 22 to 28 May 2023 during the ‘Mega Sale’
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 21 May 2023 – AutoCentral, the multi-brand pre-owned dealer and service centre under Al Masaood Group, is offering a flash sale on a wide range of vehicles in its showrooms in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The sale will see prices slashed up to 40% for the most popular sedans and SUVs from across the globe.
Additionally, customers can benefit from the ever popular ‘buy now, pay later’ finance model, whereby the first payment instalment will not be due until up to four months after purchasing the car. Underscoring AutoCentral’s commitment to its customers, bank representatives will also be available at showrooms in Al Mussafah (Abu Dhabi) and Al Quoz ......read more
• Alfa Romeo has closed the first quarter of 2023 with record data: registrations were up 136% in Europe, with doubling of market share compared to 2022.
• At Global level, registration figures are extremely positive: up 64% compared to the same quarter in 2022.
• Market share: doubled in Italy, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Trebled in Portugal and Austria.
• In terms of order books, the brand recorded a 230% increase in Europe, more than treble 2022.
• In the Middle East, after closing 2022 with robust growth, the brand once again recorded exceptional results. Registrations were up 149%.
• The main reason for this robust growth is the commercial success of Tonale, which completed the product range with the launch of the Q4 Plug-In Hybrid engine, together ......read more
Range Rover introduces elevated personalisation with new SV Bespoke service for Autobiography and SV models
Enhanced personalisation: SV Bespoke commissioning service offers Range Rover Autobiography and SV clients an extended choice of materials, colour combinations and finishes
Individually curated: With up to 391 interior material colourways and 230 colours in the SV Bespoke paint palette, as well as a Match to Sample service, clients can make their Range Rover truly unique
Custom made: SV Bespoke commissioning service represents the pinnacle of personalisation with unique embroidery and detailing available
Extended range: New plug-in electric hybrids with 550PS and 460PS deliver a hushed EV range of up to 121km (75 miles) and CO2 emissions of 16g/km for swifter, more serene ......read more
UAE, Dubai 15 May 2023: Born back in 1944 with adventure in its DNA, there’s only one Jeep® Wrangler. Now, to mark International Day of Families, the original icon of the off is welcoming its next generation of adventurers with a new short film that shows it’s never too early to embrace the spirit of the wild. Featuring families from the UAE’s Jeep Communities, the kids joined their off-roading parents on a Wrangler and Gladiator desert adventure – but this time in a mini version of the legendary SUV more fitting for their size.
Head of Corporate Communications Middle East at Stellantis said: “International Day of Families recognizes the importance and value of family and at Jeep we’re immensely proud of our own family across the region who live and breathe the brand and the ......read more
The House of the Trident is taking part in the fifth festival in the Motor valley, to celebrate the brand’s past and future: the legendary V8 is passing the baton to electric.
May 11, 2023 – Maserati has chosen the fifth Motor Valley Fest, an open-air event scheduled in Modena between Thursday 11 and Sunday 14 May, to break news that is already becoming part of the history of mobility.
Maserati is celebrating the legendary 572-hp 90° Twin Turbo V8 engine – with an inimitable sound and formidable performance, the beating heart of the Levante, Ghibli, and Quattroporte in their Trofeo versions – which will officially cease production at the Maserati factory from late 2023.
Until now driven by the unmistakable engine, these cars will remain on sale into 2024 and are due to become collector’s ......read more
- Kia Corporation and Kakao Mobility sign memorandum of understanding to establish a ride-hailing business model for advanced mobility services
- Kia to develop dedicated purpose-built vehicle (PBV) models reflecting the needs of software service proposals provided by Kakao Mobility, planned to launch in 2025
- Both parties to construct customer-centric mobility services using extensive vehicle operation data and interaction between in-vehicle-infotainment and software platforms
- Business to expand at global level as well as in target areas for logistics and transportation of people with mobility barriers
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 15, 2023 – Kia Corporation and Kakao Mobility, South Korea’s leading mobility as a service (MaaS) platform service company, today announced a collaboration ......read more
- Kia breaks ground with flagship EV9 SUV, Hyundai Motor Group’s first model to offer on-demand features and over-the-air (OTA) software updates
- The EV9 is poised to lead the charge into a new era of Software Defined Vehicles (SDV) with unified software systems and integrated controller technology
- Newly launched Kia Connect Store enables customers to update their vehicle anytime and anywhere, with features such as Remote Smart Parking Assist 2 and Lighting Pattern
- Kia Connect Store will gradually expand offerings to include digital products that align with customer preferences in entertainment, gaming, and sound
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 8, 2023 – Kia today introduced its Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) technology through its EV9 SUV’s on-demand features and over-the-air (OTA) ......read more
• Ford engineers and designers teamed up with customers around the world to create this versatile, reliable pickup
• The Next-Gen Ranger Wild Trak offers a class-leading 10-speed automatic transmission
• An upgraded chassis and suspension ensure excellent ride and handling, whether riding with passengers, fully loaded with cargo or towing
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 8 May, 2023 – Ford Middle East put the global pickup world on notice by revealing the smartest, most versatile and most capable Ranger ever – delivering an even more desirable pickup partner for customers.
Using years of Ford truck expertise and deep understanding of truck customers, the company collaborated with customers around the globe to create a vehicle and ownership experience that Next-Gen ......read more
Suite of aftersales services offers a seamless experience for customers, while providing more value, convenience and trust
Kuwait (7 May 2022) – Nissan AL Babtain has marked a new milestone as part of its strategy to transform the aftersales journey for its customers in the region, with the launch of ‘Nissan Service’ across its dealership partner network in the Middle East. Deepening Nissan’s commitment to customer satisfaction, this suite of aftersales products and services aims to offer greater value and convenience and solidify Nissan’s reputation as a trusted brand among customers in Kuwait.
Designed around evolving customer needs and expectations in Kuwit, Nissan Service offers an innovative, seamless aftersales customer experience across online and offline channels. It features a charter of ......read more
• Net revenues of €47.2 billion, up 14% compared to Q1 2022 mainly due to higher shipments and strong net pricing
• Consolidated shipments(1) of 1,476 thousand units, up 7% primarily due to improvement in semiconductor order fulfillment versus Q1 2022
• Total new vehicle inventory of 1,302 thousand units at March 31, 2023, reflecting a return to normal inventory levels; includes Company inventory of 384 thousand units
• Ordinary dividend of €1.34 per share approved at AGM to be paid to shareholders on May 4, 2023
• €1.5 billion stock buyback initiated, first €500 million tranche expected to be completed in June 2023
• Global BEV sales increased 22% versus Q1 2022; ongoing global focus with 9 new BEVs launching in 2023
“Stellantis is off to a ......read more
3rd May 2023, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Abu Dhabi debuts Spectre, the marque’s first fully-electric motor car
• Spectre is a prophecy fulfilled, a promise kept and an undertaking completed
• The most anticipated Rolls-Royce in history
• Spectre demonstrates how perfectly Rolls-Royce is suited to electrification
• First customer cars to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2023
“I am extremely excited to be a part of the official unveiling of Spectre in Abu Dhabi, the official unveiling of the most anticipated Rolls-Royce in history. Spectre is a prophecy fulfilled and a spirit electrified. As Rolls-Royce embarks on a bold new chapter, confirming that by the end of 2030, the entire product portfolio will be fully electric, Spectre embodies the next generation ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), (2 May 2023) – NWTN Inc. (Nasdaq: NWTN), the eco-conscious mobility technology company that is bringing passenger-centric green premium mobility solutions to the world, successfully hosted its first test drive event for potential buyers of Rabdan ONE, which will be the first Made-in-Abu Dhabi all-wheel-drive electric SUV.
Over the action-packed weekend, more than 100 potential buyers had the exclusive opportunity to get up close with the highly anticipated vehicle that boasts intelligent, comfortable, and dynamic features, powered by the world's leading range extension technology.
Attendees, including car enthusiasts, families, and some of the region’s most exciting influencers, enjoyed driving the Rabdan ONE around NWTN’s impressive assembly facility in KEZAD. The ......read more
• Investment of £15bn over five years in JLR’s industrial footprint, vehicle programmes, autonomous, AI and digital technologies and people skills
• JLR’s Halewood plant in Merseyside, UK, to become an all-electric manufacturing facility
• JLR’s Engine Manufacturing Centre in Wolverhampton, UK, to be renamed Electric Propulsion Manufacturing Centre
• JLR reaffirms Reimagine strategy, with new House of Brands approach to accelerate delivery of modern luxury vision
• Next generation medium-size SUV architecture to be pure-electric
• Pre-order books to open for first all-electric Range Rover later this year
• First of three reimagined modern luxury electric Jaguars will be a 4-door GT built in Solihull, UK
01 May 2023, United Arab Emirates, ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), (19 April 2023) – In celebration of the Holy month of Ramadan, NWTN Inc. (Nasdaq: NWTN), an eco-conscious mobility technology company bringing passenger-centric green premium mobility solutions to the world ("NWTN"), today held a Suhoor gathering at their assembly facility in the Khalifa Economic Zone Abu Dhabi (KEZAD) in celebration of the Holy month of Ramadan.
NWTN’s assembly facility enables NWTN to address the rapidly growing demand for electric vehicles in the UAE and the Middle East, promote green mobility, and accelerate sustainable energy transformation in the UAE.
NWTN also kicked-off the development of its sales and distribution network in the GCC countries with the signing of two MOUs which appoints exclusive distributors of vehicles under the ......read more
The all-new 2024 Lincoln Nautilus® SUV makes its global debut, introducing new signature features and connected experiences to the midsized premium SUV class
A reimagined interior takes the power of sanctuary in Nautilus to new heights with the introduction of a new in-vehicle digital experience and Lincoln Rejuvenate – a multisensory, in-cabin experience including lighting and digital scenting
Nautilus arrives in early 2024 with available Lincoln BlueCruise 1.2 hands-free highway driver-assist system and an optional 2.0-liter turbocharged hybrid engine
Riyadh, April 18, 2023 – Lincoln’s newest SUV – the all-new 2024 Nautilus® – debuted today, with evolved design, an available hybrid powertrain, and new connected ......read more
Dedicated plant for electric purpose-built vehicles (PBV) with yearly capacity of 150,000 units
The plant to mass produce battery-electric PBVs in second half of 2025
Plant to showcase flexible production by adopting smart innovations, such as efficient ‘cell method’ of manufacturing
An innovative factory that pursues low carbon footprint, intelligence, and human-centered principles
Hyundai Motor Group announces aim to become one of the world’s top 3 EV manufacturers by 2030
The Group also outlines plans to invest KRW 24 trillion in the domestic EV industry by 2030
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) April 17, 2023 – Kia held a groundbreaking ceremony today for its dedicated plant for the production of battery-electric purpose-built vehicles ......read more
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 17 April 2023: Abdul Latif Jameel Motors is proud to announce its appointment to sponsor the 2023 season of ROOKIE Racing, privately owned by the Chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation, Akio Toyoda. As one of the selective overseas sponsors, Abdul Latif Jameel Motors’ appointment is an exciting milestone for mutual growth and success in the motorsports industry – extending an arm from Saudi Arabia globally.
Now more than ever, Abdul Latif Jameel Motors recognizes the value it will bring to support the team’s passion, ambition, and potential in the world of motorsports. The thrill of competition and the desire to constantly improve is what drives the team to achieve greatness, and Abdul Latif Jameel Motors is committed to providing them with the resources and support they need to ......read more
Kuwait, 16 April 2023: Nissan’s Max-Out all-electric convertible concept is set to make its China debut at Auto Shanghai 2023 on April 18. Accompanying it will be a wide range of new and future products that promise to exceed expectations, including two other concepts — making their global debut — designed to meet the diverse mobility needs of consumers in China.
A new EV concept model designed for China and made there will take center stage alongside the Max-Out. Both offer an exciting and confident driving experience that’s tailored to a broad range of lifestyles and needs while supporting Nissan’s global plans.
The Max-Out was first revealed in 2021 as a digital concept representing the future of Nissan Ambition 2030, the company’s long-term vision to meet consumer, environmental ......read more
- Breakthrough SUV EV redefines user experience with enhanced space and comfort for all occupants
- Kia drives towards sustainability with the EV9 by embracing sustainable and biomaterials on path to carbon neutrality
- Kia plans to introduce conditional Level-3 Autonomy via Highway Driving Pilot (HDP) in GT-line
- All-electric WLTP target range over 541 km on a single charge; 239 km range with 15 minutes ultra-fast 800-volt charging time
- Kia Connect Store enables customers to update features of their EV9 Over-the-Air (OTA), anytime, anywhere
- EV9 accelerates Kia’s transition to a sustainable mobility solutions provider
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) March 29, 2023 – Kia has today revealed full details of the Kia EV9, its first three-row seat electric flagship SUV that brings fresh ......read more
• A spacious interior that comfortably seats up to five passengers with ample head, leg, and trunk room
• Advanced standard and available technologies make every drive smoother, safer, and more entertaining than ever
• The All-New Taurus offers selectable driving modes for a range of situations
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 11 April, 2023 – Space, safety, comfort, and reliability: For young families, these are just a few of the non-negotiables features that are required when purchasing a sedan. With its spacious interior, advanced technologies, and high-performance drive, the All-New Ford Taurus ticks all the boxes for the perfect family-friendly sedan.
Ford’s flagship sedan, the All-New Taurus builds upon this nameplate’s decades-long legendary status in the region, bridging ......read more
• A range of special-edition Audi models launched exclusively in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• The Kingdom Edition model range comprises: Audi S6, S7, A8 and Q8 models
• The 93 limited-edition models are available at Audi Centers across the Kingdom and can be reserved or purchased online
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 10 April 2023 – Audi Saudi Arabia introduces an exclusive, limited-edition series of its luxury Sedan and SUV derivatives. To celebrate 93 years of the unification and patriotism of Saudi Arabia, the brand with the Four Rings is offering a collection of 93 highly exclusive Kingdom Edition models.
The luxurious limited-edition Kingdom Edition comprises four models, carefully selected to purposefully align with the prestige credentials of Saudi Arabia. Audi S6 and S7 sedans were chosen for their ......read more
The dynamic customer experience destination located at City Walk will host a curated calendar of engaging experiences covering all Al-Futtaim Automotive brands
7th April 2023, Dubai, UAE: Al-Futtaim Automotive continues to build new experiences around its core customer-first approach, by officially inaugurating their new landmark experiential automotive hub called The Zone by Al-Futtaim, located in one of the city’s most chic neighbourhoods – City Walk Dubai.
First time in the region, the UAE’s citizens will have the opportunity to discover the entire ecosystem of Al-Futtaim Automotive, not just one automotive brand. The full line-up of Al-Futtaim Automotive’s brands, solutions and services will be showcased at this destination for the next two years. It is the ultimate experience ......read more
Ram 1500 REV to provide customers the industry’s best combination of range, towing, payload and charge time
April 6, 2023 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. – The all-new, all-electric 2025 Ram 1500 REV – the first battery-electric light-duty pickup truck from Ram Truck – makes its world debut today at the New York International Auto Show. The entire Ram lineup will provide customers with electrified solutions that deliver disruptive, leading-edge advanced technology in the years to come.
“The all-electric Ram 1500 REV is a monumental milestone on our continued journey to offer the industry’s best electrified solutions and further fortifies our award-winning lineup,” said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. “We believe in bringing the right range of ......read more
Riyadh, KSA, 4 April, 2023 – Watch a master at work in this informative video which takes the viewer behind the scenes of the Ford Design department to see the steps to drawing a Ranger Raptor.
The automotive design incorporates everything from colour and materials to virtual reality and 3D clay modelling, but the process always begins with a pen and paper. It still relies on the creativity of a human being to breathe life into a product idea.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at being an automotive designer then get out your pad and pencils so you can follow along as Ford Australia designer, Pedro Guarinon explains the fundamentals of truck design.
Step-by-step, Pedro details Ranger Raptor’s signature lines, explaining the importance of stance, proportions and the placement of wheels and the ......read more
Dubai, 04 April 2023: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is returning to Atlantis, The Palm by once again sponsoring the iconic Asateer Tent for Ramadan celebrations. It serves as a signature venue for celebratory occasions at Atlantis, The Palm, providing guests with a unique perspective to connect with each other and experience the vibrant culture of Dubai.
The opening night was filled with excitement and was attended by many distinguished guests, including journalists, esteemed customers, friends, and families. It celebrated togetherness and the unifying spirit of Ramadan, with Nissan of Arabian Automobiles showcasing the iconic Patrol, Patrol NISMO, all-new X-TRAIL, and Altima models in the renowned tent, ......read more
An exclusive Bull Run and unique piece of art to honor the brand
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 30, 2023 – Automobili Lamborghini have begun hosting a series of exclusive events across the world to commemorate Lamborghini’s 60th anniversary. As part of the celebrations in Saudi Arabia, Lamborghini Riyadh invited guests from all over Saudi Arabia for an exclusive Lamborghini Bull Run in the capital. The event showcased the power and performance of the brand’s iconic cars, and guests had the opportunity to experience a thrilling drive around the city. The evening culminated in a spectacular gala dinner hosted by Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and CEO, Stephan Winkelmann.
In honour of the 60th anniversary, Lamborghini commissioned a local artist Nugamshi to create a unique art piece on the bonnet of a Lamborghini Urus. ......read more
Kuwait 29 March 2023: With the onset of Ramadan 2023, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in Kuwait, is thrilled to announce its latest Service promotion across all Nissan models. This year’s Ramadan campaign is the perfect opportunity for families to take advantage of exciting deals, including generous discounts of up to 25% on genuine parts, complimentary vehicle checkup, and top-notch body polish services starting at an unbeatable price of just KD 25.
AABC’s Aftersales network is the largest in Kuwait and enjoys a great reputation in the market for providing a range of customer-focused services including live service bookings, Nissan Express Service with a quick turnaround time of 60 minutes, pick-up and drop-off services, and more. Not to mention the dedicated Patrol ......read more
Arabian Automobiles has exclusive price options on Koleos and Megane
Dubai, 29 March 2023: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer of Renault in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has made public its Ramadan offers of 0% interest on the Renault Koleos and a Megane peace of mind package, as well as aftersales arrangements.
The Renault Koleos is a vehicle that exudes confidence in a rugged and spacious design. Its athletic profile, robust front end, sleek lights, and taut lines make it stand out on the road. Inside, the Koleos invites with its spacious cabin, ventilated seats, customisable ambient lighting, and panoramic sunroof. Its tech includes an 8.7” touchscreen tablet with R-Link 2 multimedia and navigation system, and a range of driving assistance ......read more
• Breakthrough SUV EV redefines user experience with enhanced space and comfort for all occupants
• Kia drives towards sustainability with the EV9 by embracing sustainable and biomaterials on path to carbon neutrality
• Kia plans to introduce conditional Level-3 Autonomy via Highway Driving Pilot (HDP)in GT-line
• All-electric WLTP target range over 541 km on a single charge; 239 km range with 15 minutes ultra-fast 800-volt charging time
• Kia Connect Store enables customers to update features of their EV9 Over-the-Air (OTA), anytime, anywhere
• EV9 accelerates Kia’s transition to a sustainable mobility solutions provider
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2023 – Kia has today revealed full details of the Kia EV9, its first ......read more
28th March 2023: The PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is turning 10: The story of a bold and successful invention
More than 10 years ago, with the first generation of the PEUGEOT 208, PEUGEOT dared to revolutionise one of the elements that has evolved least in the history of the car: the driving position. Since then, almost 10 million units have been produced and the i-Cockpit® has been extended across the entire range. It has proven its excellence in improving the emotion, safety and comfort of drivers and passengers, now a distinctive feature of PEUGEOT vehicles.
ALLURE: Unique and innovative design.
EMOTION: Incomparable and intuitive driving experience.
EXCELLENCE: Revolutionary ergonomics.
The i-Cockpit® concept was created with its three fundamental elements, which have remained unchanged ever ......read more
23 May 2023: Bridgestone, a global leader in sustainable mobility and advanced solutions, launched THE LANE CHANGE SONG – a first-of-its-kind radio takeover, to encourage road safety and reduce accidents caused by sudden lane changes on highways in the UAE. The latest initiative coincided with the UN Global Road Safety Week, which was held recently.
As part of the initiative, ARN, the UAE's leading radio station group, aired an original track composed by Bridgestone during the week, that encouraged motorists to make safer decisions by highlighting the futility of taking ......read more
• Bentley Emirates wins ‘The Retailer of the Year’ and ‘Sales Retailer of the Year’ for 2022.
• The UAE has been the leading market for Bentley sales in the MENA region since 2011.
(Dubai, 24 March 2023) Bentley Emirates, part of the Al Habtoor Motors Prestige Division, is delighted to announce that it has been awarded two prestigious awards at the Bentley Regional Dealer Conference for the Middle East and Africa.
During the event, Bentley Emirates was the recipient of two of the most distinctive awards: ‘The Retailer ......read more
Abu Dhabi, March 21, 2023: Al Masaood Automobiles – the authorised distributor of Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western Region - participated in the Motor Show 2023 hosted by ADNOC from the 17th – 19th of March.
During the event, which was exclusive to ADNOC employees, the company showcased a wide range of cars from its principal brands, Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault giving attendees an opportunity to get a closer look at the latest models. ADNOC employees had the chance to experience the luxury and innovative features of the 2023 Nissan Patrol, ......read more
Strong product portfolio, shift in personalisation revenues, value over volume strategy and realisation of recent restructuring successes driving high performance.
€708 million operating profit, increase of €319 million on 2021
Best-ever results align with record car sales of 15,174 cars in 2022
Overall revenues jump 19 percent year-on-year to €3.38 billion from a four percent volume increase, due to significant shift in customer buying patterns
Higher specification derivatives, higher option uptake and the sale of ......read more
- The diversified group launched the first-ever Electric Mobility Company to accelerate e-mobility growth
- Introduced BYD, the world’s leading New Energy Vehicle Company, into the UAE
- Announced its partnership with Siemens to launch Charge2Moov charging stations as an integrated, end-to-end EV offering for customers
Dubai, UAE, 16th March 2023: In an unprecedented move, the UAE’s leading diversified business group, Al-Futtaim laid down a strong marker in the country’s green mobility landscape through significant announcements made at their ......read more
• Kia Niro voted “World's Best Car for 2023” in the 2023 WWCOTY awards
• The Kia Niro combines innovation and high-tech user convenience to deliver a step change in sustainable mobility
• 63 women motoring journalists from 43 countries across five continents choose their BEST CAR OF THE WORLD 2023
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) March 14, 2023 – Kia announced today its highly acclaimed the all-new Niro has won the ‘World's Best Car for 2023’ accolade at the 2023 Women's World Car of the Year. The ......read more
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 14th) - Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced a collaboration with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to launch the “Fleet by Renault” initiative, a fleet finance solution for businesses seeking to scale their operations. The program offers flexible and customized finance solutions allowing businesses to ease cash flow and accelerate growth.
The initiative offers finance limits of up to AED 2.4 million, through conventional and Shariah-compliant financing and quick ......read more
High-performance Hybrid supercar passes Dubai Autodrome test with flying colours
Customers say Artura ticks more boxes for buyers who want a supercar ideally suited to driving in the Emirates
The McLaren Artura has passed a big test with flying colours at Dubai Autodrome, with customers hailing the petrol-electric hybrid as a supercar made to measure for the UAE, ahead of first deliveries later this month.
McLaren Dubai say its first clients to test drive the Artura believe it ticks more boxes than any of its rivals, and are particularly impressed ......read more
- The Kia Niro selected as a finalist for World Car of the Year
- The Kia EV6 GT named as a finalist for World Performance Car
- Winners to be announced at the New York International Auto Show in April
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) March 10, 2023 – Two Kia models have been selected as a top three finalist in two categories for the 2023 World Car Awards. The Kia Niro has earned a position among the top three finalists for the World Car of the Year category, while the Kia EV6 GT has been named as a finalist in the World Performance Car category.
The ......read more
Dubai, March 9, 2023: Al Masaood Power Division showcased new energy solutions from its long-standing global partner, Volvo Penta, particularly Battery Energy Storage subsystems (BESS) built with OEMs, at the 48th edition of the Middle East Energy.
The event, which took place at the Dubai World Trade Center from March 7 to March 9, 2023, provided a significant opportunity for professionals in the energy industry to network with international energy suppliers, discover new products and solutions that are transforming the energy landscape, and build long-lasting business ......read more
Q8 e-tron regional premiere this March
More battery capacity and higher charging performance
Sharpened design and dynamic driving characteristics
Q8 e-tron is the first model to carry the new two-dimensional logo
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (6 March, 2023) — Audi Middle East, showcased the latest addition to its e-tron family, the new Audi Q8 e-tron, as the regional premiere for the latest EV model. With significant changes, especially at the front of the vehicle, the new flagship SUV emerges with a fresh new ......read more
The branch is offering various range of services to all German and luxury cars
3rd February 2023: Gargash Auto announces the opening of a new service centre, Gargash Auto Elite, in Dubai to cater to the city’s growing auto servicing needs. The branch, which is scheduled to open on 15th February, 2023, will have complete retail automation, contemporary construction standards, state-of-the-art technology and tools, qualified technicians, and administrative personnel for maximum customer satisfaction. As a part of the company's efforts to provide effective and ecologically ......read more
Abu Dhabi, February 23, 2023 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorised distributor For Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region, has extended its exciting New Year after-sales service package for Nissan vehicle owners.
The all-inclusive service contract promises a host of exclusive perks for customers including quality service, usage of genuine parts, easy payment options, and same-day delivery, in addition to saving up 40 per cent off the regular service charge. Furthermore, buyers can also avail exclusive discounts on labour costs and additional repairs. Available exclusively ......read more
The Italian House returns to St. Moritz on February 24 and 25, with rare masterpieces from its past and contemporary sculptures on wheels looking into the future
February 20, 2023 – Maserati is delighted to continue its partnership with The I.C.E. St. Moritz – International Concours of Elegance – hosted in the glamourous setting of the frozen lake of St. Moritz, bringing together the best in classic cars with collectors, car enthusiasts and jet setters from all over the world.
Over the course of the 2-day event in the name of elegance and luxury, the lake will be the ......read more
• Next-gen 292kW V6 Ranger Raptor is equipped with a 2.5-inch active valve exhaust system that allows owners to select the exhaust sound they want
• Stay in the good books with your neighbours by setting next-gen Ranger Raptor to start up in Quiet mode
• Baja mode for your phone: download the Ford Ranger Raptor Baja exhaust file to create a unique ringtone
Dubai, UAE, 16 February, 2023 – The next-generation Ranger Raptor is not only built to dominate the deserts and master the mountains, but thanks to the 3.0L twin-turbo V6 model’s new active ......read more
BMW presents the extensively updated new editions of its successful Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) and Sports Activity Coupé (SAC) for the luxury segment. The new BMW X5 and new BMW X6 emphasise their inherent poise and assurance with detailed design revisions and additions to their standard specification.
The update will provide the BMW X5 with everything it needs to maintain worldwide market leadership in its segment and enable the BMW X6 to secure its position as number one ahead of competitors from other premium German manufacturers. The two models will be built at BMW Group Plant ......read more
Three Models Captured Segment Awards including Sportage and Forte
- Mass market Kia vehicles reported to have fewest problems after three years of ownership
- Substantial award bolsters brand’s strong track record in J.D. Power study
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 14, 2023 – Kia America is ranked the number one mass-market brand in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study for the third consecutive year after owners reported the fewest issues after three years. Adding to this substantial award are three segment wins for the Forte ......read more
New Range Rover SV to make its UAE debut at Global Event
Dubai, 13 February 2023. VIP Delegates to the upcoming World Government Summit (WGS) 2023 will be transported in a fleet of new Range Rover vehicles offering luxury and sophistication to world leaders and influential thinkers arriving in Dubai.
Since 2012, Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official Land Rover importer-dealer, has been supporting WGS, which brings together the brightest global minds to inspire and design future priorities for governments worldwide. At WGS 2023 Al Tayer Motors is showcasing the New Range Rover ......read more
• The venue will host the opening two races of the Asian Le Mans Series this weekend which will feature leading international endurance drivers in action including former Formula One driver Paul Di Resta.
• Oman’s Al Faisal Al Zubair will also be on the grid for the Series that will serve as a qualifier to this year’s legendary Le Mans 24 Hours race in June.
• Members of the public can register for free tickets to watch the racing contests over the weekend by visiting www.dubaiautodrome.ae.
Dubai, 09 February 2023: The road to ......read more
Dubai, 8 February 2023: The Renault Koleos has been selected by Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, for a three-day trade-in arrangement that significantly increases the typical return value for existing ownerships.
Arabian Automobiles is setting the trade-in amount as high as up to AED 10,000 over the determined rate for customers’ current vehicles, regardless of make and model, towards a brand-new 2023 Renault Koleos.
Across February 10, 11 and 12, customers ......read more
Rising UAE star backs Dubai facility to provide springboard from virtual to real-life race careers
Dubai, UAE, 8 February, 2023: Young UAE racing enthusiasts dreaming of a career as a Formula One driver have been given fresh incentive with the launch of a new esports centre designed to speed the journey into competitive motor sport.
Immersive Esports, a state-of-the-art destination for sim racing enthusiasts now open on Dubai’s Umm Suqeim Street, offers 30 race simulators, MotoGP simulators and Virtual Reality treadmills spread over two floors.
It has been established by ......read more
• Mr. Tom Lee, Managing Director of MG Motor in the Middle East, has signed a distribution agreement with Fady Jameel, Deputy President and Vice Chairman of Abdul Latif Jameel.
• In line with Jameel Motors commitment to expanding its presence in Morocco, it will be the country’s official distributor of MG vehicles from February 2023.
• Moroccan car buyers set to benefit from the British-born brand’s range of award-winning cars, as well as the highest standard of customer care.
• The starting vehicle line-up will include electric and plug-in hybrid ......read more
• Four-cylinder 1.5-liter capacity engine delivers a dynamic driving experience and efficient fuel economy of 19.3km/l
• Spacious interior with three rows can fit seven passengers with ample luggage space
• The new launch features elegant design, practical performance and high maneuverability to improve driving experience
• Advanced safety features provide greater peace of mind for drivers and their passengers
Dubai, UAE – 6th February 2023: Building on the promise of bringing cars that deliver value and the joy of driving to ......read more
• ABB E-mobility has sold more than one million EV chargers globally across its AC and DC charging portfolio
• Continued growth facilitated by doubling of production capacity following launch of new DC fast charger facility in Valdarno, Italy
• In the UAE, ABB has supplied more than 80 DC fast and high power chargers making it one of largest from a single brand in operation today
ABB E-mobility has announced the delivery of its one millionth electric vehicle charger, the latest milestone in the company’s ongoing mission to enable an emission-free ......read more
Buyers can enjoy an array of exclusive benefits including vehicle ‘Trade In’ options.
Abu Dhabi, January 27, 2023: Al Masaood Automobiles - the authorised distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region - has extended its exciting “Certified Peace of Mind” campaign, for certified pre-owned Nissan cars till the end of February, 2023 following the positive response received from customers.
Through its ‘Certified Peace of Mind’ campaign, Al Masaood Automobiles is providing customers the opportunity to purchase certified pre-owned ......read more
Abu Dhabi, January 24, 2023: Commenting on Nissan’s recent announcement about enhancing its suite of safety features and driver assistance technologies in their vehicles, Bachir Gemayel, Sales and Marketing Director, Al Masaood Automobiles, said: “Nissan is once again raising the bar on its innovative technologies and features. With the integration of the Safety Shield 360 solution into Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) suite of technologies, the brand is adding a new dimension to providing a comprehensive approach to safety. The Nissan Safety Shield presents a cohesive system of ......read more
“The declaration of 2023 as the ‘Year of Sustainability’ by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of the UAE, reaffirms the value our wise leadership has placed on sustainability to achieve economic growth while protecting the environment for our future generations. The theme of the Sustainability Year, ‘Today for Tomorrow’, reflects the UAE's desire to create a better tomorrow for future generations and to continue playing a leading role in advancing sustainable development, addressing environmental and climatic challenges. This is ......read more