- More than 1,500 Schneider Electric customers, partners and suppliers share their bold ideas for the digital economy at this two-day event
- Latest innovations to EcoStruxure architecture unveiled
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 24 September 2018 – Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, recently hosted more than 1,500 customers, partners, suppliers and influencers at its latest Innovation Summit at Singapore Marina Bay Sands. The event brought together Schneider Electric experts and world-leading industry thinkers to share insights and bold ideas on the challenges and opportunities of Powering and Digitizing the Economy.
Schneider Electric Innovations Unveiled for East Asia
In its second year running, this year's Innovation Summit World Tour includes 20 events across the world, double the 2017 program. The Singapore event was Schneider's largest in East Asia, and the company showcased its latest developments to EcoStruxure™, its IoT-enabled, plug and play, open, interoperable, architecture and platform.
EcoStruxure™ delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity. EcoStruxure™ leverages advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics and cybersecurity to deliver Innovation at every level, from Connected Products, Edge Control to Apps, Analytics & Services. EcoStruxure™ has been deployed in 480,000+ sites, with the support of 20,000+ system integrators and developers, connecting over 1.6 million assets under management through 40+ digital services.
Major EcoStruxure developments presented at the Summit:
- EcoStruxure Power: the next generation of Schneider Electric's IoT-Enabled platform and architecture for electrical distribution was announced, dramatically strengthening power management capabilities for customers to improve operational efficiency and reliability. New user applications (EcoStruxure Power Advisor), edge control management software (EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert 9.0 and Power Scada Operation 9.0), and connected products (Powerlogic ION9000 Meter and Easergy P3 Protection Relay) were announced.
- EcoStruxure Building: this smart, collaborative platform and architecture designed for buildings delivers maximum building efficiency and increased people comfort and productivity. EcoStruxure Building will benefit from new user applications (EcoStruxure Building Advisor), a new edge control application (Ecostruxure Building Operation 2.0), as well as new connected sensor products (SmartX IP Controller MPx and SmartX Room Sensors).
- Ecostruxure Plant & Machine: our IIoT technologies, including integrated software, are ready for smart manufacturing and can deliver new business opportunities for plants and machine builders – increasing profitability (EcoStruxure Triconex) and productivity (EcoStruxure Machine Advisor).
- EcoStruxure Asset Advisor: the new version of Schneider Electric's equipment monitoring services application brings a much-needed cloud-based, data-driven 24/7 predictive service for business continuity in electrical distribution and critical data center assets.
Bold ideas for the digital economy
“The world is changing at an unprecedented rate driven by a booming digital economy. Technologies such as the Internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data analytics are making companies more efficient and innovative, boosting their competitive advantage,” said Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and CEO, Schneider Electric. “As a responsible industry leader, we need to demonstrate how our innovations help our customers and partners make a successful digital transformation in energy management and automation. Our technologies, built on EcoStruxure™, harness the power of digitization, enabling our customers to become more efficient, safe, reliable, connected and sustainable - leaders in the New Digital Economy.”
During the two-day event, customers, partners and suppliers attended Strategy Talks on topics as varied as “Redefining power distribution”, “Intuitive manufacturing, thanks to digitization” and “Reinvented buildings.” Schneider Electric is also conducting 15+ Expert Learning Sessions with its stakeholders, delivering concrete customer successes and solutions and interactive discussions between participants.
Finally, a 3,700 m2 Innovation Hub demonstrated the wealth of Schneider Electric's software, solutions and services. The Singapore Innovation Summit also featured the company's growing network of Strategic Digital Alliances, Technology Partners, EcoXpertsTM and Start-Ups. Over 20 partners are represented, including Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Dell EMC, Autogrid, Danfoss, Somfy, and AVEVA, that complement Schneider Electric EcoStruxureTM solutions.