Tour Info: Dubai City Tour
Dubai City is an amazing place and has become an exciting tourism hub and a global city. It’s the second largest emirate and the most inhabited city of the U.A.E. Located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, Dubai is world-famous for its modern architecture and beautiful landmarks.
Experience the city with our sightseeing tours that will allow you to explore famous places. The tour starts on pick-up from the hotel where you are staying, going to the Creek where you can capture the view’s enticing beauty on photo before boarding your assigned service coach. Right there you’ll meet your friendly tour guide who will give instructions and educational information about the whole itinerary while passing along the city’s main points. First stop is Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi, where you will learn the traditional way of life in Dubai. The museum presents local antiquities and artifacts which are as old as 3000 B.C. Then take a look at the fantastic buildings along Dubai Creek.
The tour continues with a passing by to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices located and passby to the Gold Souk with unlimited gold jewelry. Prepare yourself for a quick encounter with the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Then stop by the Sunset Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. As you are enjoying the scene under the hot sun, take a nice view of Burj Al Arab -- considered as the world’s only 7 star hotel.
Continue the adventure passing by Souk Madinat, Atlantis, The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah and then take a glimpse of Mall of the Emirates and other modern architecture buildings along Sheik Zayed Road. Finally, completing the sightseeing tour, witness the majestic view of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the famous Dubai Mall, where you and other tourists will be dropped off by the coach and finally sent back to your hotel to rest and relax.
• Passing by in Dubai Creek (Note: Road is under renovation & ongoing construction)
* Pass by the Gold Souk
* Pass by the Spice Souk
* Pass by in historic Bastakiya
* Pass by along the creekside Abra
* Visit the Dubai Museum
* Pass by Atlantis The Palm & Photo stop near the view of World Islands
* Photo stop in Jumeirah Mosque outside (not allowed during prayer time inside)
* Photo stop in Palm Jumeirah Public open Beach near to Burj Al Arab Hotel
* Take a scenic view of Burj Khalifa
* Ruling Palace Family
* Passing by the Modern Architecture Buildings in Sheik Zayed Road
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
• Price is in USD per person.
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation.
• Dubai City Tour prices are on a Seat-In Coach basis (air-conditioned).
• Dubai City Tour starts at 9am and finishes at 1pm.
• Timings depend on weather and season condition.
• Tour is subject for availability.
• During Fridays, Dubai Museum and some shops are closed. We recommend booking on a different date.
• Bank charges are applicable for using credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date
• Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
• 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
• 100% No refund for no-shows or for cancellations made on the day
• Rates will be subject to change without further notice
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We also recommend guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates. Kindly call our reservations officer.