Heart Attack Typical heart disease symptoms are uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes and pain spreading to the shoulder, neck or arms.
Fight Cancer Eating your 10 servings a day of fruits and veggies could be the best way to increase antioxidant capacity. Although all fruits and veggies have them, the best foods for antioxidants are cauliflower, peas and oranges.
Gum Disease - the signs Keep your eye out for gum disease in your child's mouth; signs include: bad breath, bleeding gums, swollen and red gums, and diminishing gums that move away from the teeth.
Stem Cells Medical research is continuing on this fascinating, experimental and controversial medical procedure.
Today's parents are faced with the dilemma as to whether to throw away the cord blood or to save it for potential use if disaster strikes their c Read the complete story by Dorothy Fernandes.
Breast Cancer Breast cancer is one of the most common female cancers that claim several thousand lives a year. The incidence is ever on the rise and the risk for our generation is more than doubled over the past four decades. Unlike the ovary the breast is an exte Read the complete story by Dorothy Fernandes.
Pregnancy: Ecstacy or Agony? Pregnancy is the time of joy and hope for every mother to be. It is the fulfillment of a cherished dream. It is also the time of fear, uncertainties and depression for some women. But how many of us realize that all these emotions that a mother go Read the complete story by Dorothy Fernandes.
What people are asking...
1. Hair Loss Hi Dra. Batra,
My name is DD I would like to ask you about the treatment of hair loss or baldness. What are the causes? What I will gonna do to tre
2. John Small We are a perfume manufacturing company and would like to register our perfume and candles for smell. Is it possible to register smell trademarks in UA
3. asalam o alikum ! its aisha abdul khaliq paracha( zainab market ) here
Dr. AUNTY may i have your no. plz !!!
4. Partnership Agreement in Dubai or UAE Law We are four expatriate partners (UK citizens) and would like to cement our relationship by signing partnership deed between ourselves. We approached t
5. Rental Dispute in Dubai I own a few properties in Dubai. I have decided to rent out almost all (except one) these properties to expatriates. These properties were never occu
• Shop for AED 200 at any one of the 10 participating mall to be a part of the Diwali promotion and win gold bar
• Winners will take home a total of ½ kg of gold bars during the two-week long Diwali campaign
Dubai; 14 October 2019: Dubai Shopping Malls Group ... More
Crown Prince of Dubai challenges all residents and visitors to come together for the third edition of the world’s only city-wide fitness movement
DFC is set to host a 30-day fitness extravaganza as the city turns into a gym from 18 October to 16 November – with two ... More
Enjoy Indian festivities through a colourful and exciting week-long celebration
Dubai, UAE, 14 October 2019: This October, immerse yourself in a spectacular fiesta as BurJuman celebrates the Indian festival of Diwali. The Mall will come alive with an explosion of colours, offering ... More
An ultra-modern home for a long and distinguished history
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - October 14, 2019: In 2019, OMEGA opened a new Museum at “La Cité du Temps”, the Swatch Group/OMEGA campus in Biel/Bienne Switzerland. Located in a beautiful ... More
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - October 14, 2019: A classic like no other, the humble houndstooth print is a chic addition to any wardrobe – evolving into a style statement maker in recent times. The print has stood the test of time and is always revived in a more modernized take ... More
United Arab Emirates, Dubai – 14 October, 2019: Hot on the heels of its’ recent launch, the first Japanese and Far Eastern gluten free healthy food café and retail store “KOBEYa” has opened its doors in Dubai at the Wasl Vita Mall.
The ... More