Taking a Trip Somewhere for the
Weekend with your kid ? One or ten doesn't make a difference.
Before you leave make sure you.
- Fill your tank with gas.
- Check all fluids.
- Test air pressure of tires.
- Tell a friend or family member what route you are taking and when they
should expect you to arrive.
Keep in your car the following items:
- Map of the area
- Spare tire and jack
- Basic tools such as screwdrivers and wrenches
- Torch with batteries that work
- Can of oil
- Emergency money
- Pen and paper
- Snacks and a lot of water
- Screens to shade the inside of the car
- Mobile phone
- Packet for garbage
- Audio cassettes
- Emergency numbers
- First Aid Kit