3.3 million hits per month (as on 31.03.99)
|The Growth Chart
"The play was an enormous success and reinforced our
faith in on-line promotions. We would like to continue working together with GoDubai on all our
Seema Sastry, Sales Director of
Entertainment Design Unit
- Rated as the best Dubai city-guide by Al Bayan - a prominent Arabic daily.
- Inaugural Internet Jamboree (free internet access to children) attracts over 500 students.
- Official Web-site for Dubai Marathon & Junior Rugby.
- Only dynamic, daily updated newspaper online - Gulf Today
- On-line Experts - GoDubai's helping hand.
- Al Rawabi Fun City - an on-line games site.
- Unique Web-site for Disney Middle-East for kids by kids!
- Year-long contests with Mister Baker, Le Meridien, Desert Air Tours,Pizza Corner, Encounter Zone, Wonderland, Dolphin Show
- Strategic alliances with Gulf Today and Megastar.
"The godubai web-site has a hit rate of over 1 million
per month, making it the most visited community web-site in the region"
Khaleej Times - Friday, Dec 4, 1998.
||"GoDubai.com, Dubai's most popular community web-site
has hosted the official web-site for the Dubai Marathon '98 and are co-sponsoring
the event with Aftron, Gatroade and Sky Net Worldwide."|
The Gulf Today - Nov 5, 1998
Dubai's first |
kids by kids!
"One forward thinking company, Sima International, a successful
IT distributor in the Gulf, has taken the iniatiative to set up
a web-site called GoDubai, which among other things,
offers information on a whole range of hospitality services. From the latest
bills of fare at the city's many restaurants to room availability for booking into one
of the city's hotels, it's all available at the tap of a key. And of course, there's a whole section
of recipes, if cooking and eating is what makes your world go around."
Bron Lancaster, Weekend (Khaleej Times) -
Sept 4, 1998
"An informal and interactive site, Godubai.com offers specific and rapidly updated information. Godubai.com is very easy on the eye."|
Liz Leydon, Gulf News Tabloid - May 12,1998.
More About Us