Lincoln sales were up 16 per cent across the GCC in 2019, and further increased Lincoln’s share of the premium segment
Exceptional growth forecast for the year ahead with key launches of the luxury marque’s new SUV nameplates like Aviator and the upcoming Corsair, while also being buoyed by Lincoln vehicles’ strong residual value
Building on product momentum, Lincoln, teaming up with Rivian, will develop an all-new fully electric vehicle to progress the brand’s Quiet Flight DNA and feature advanced and intuitive technologies
DUBAI, U.A.E., February 25, 2020 – Lincoln’s popularity in the region continues to rise, as it reports a 16 per cent increase in 2019 sales over the preceding year, equating to a four percent share of the premium segment.
Growing brand awareness, ......read more
• One of Europe’s largest automotive research and development centres is tackling society’s greatest mobility challenges to shape the future of the automotive industry from the heart of the UK
• £150m national centre dedicated to advanced automotive research, design and development
• Jaguar Land Rover, Tata Motors and WMG, University of Warwick showcased sustainable future mobility projects, including their latest electrified and autonomous vehicles.
• Jaguar Land Rover demonstrated its latest advanced autonomous research concept vehicle as the next stage of its Destination Zero mission: an ambition to make societies safer and healthier, and the environment cleaner.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 19 February 2020: HRH The Prince of Wales on February 18th ......read more
· Range Rover Evoque wins Best Imported Compact SUV title at Auto Motor und Sport Best Car Readers’ Choice Awards 2020
· Winners chosen by more than 100,000 Auto Motor und Sport magazine readers in 11 European countries
· Jaguar F-TYPE takes third place in Imported Convertibles category
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 18 February 2020 – The new Range Rover Evoque has won a top award voted for by motorists across Europe.
The luxury compact SUV was named Best Imported Compact SUV and Off-road Vehicle at the Auto Motor und Sport Best Cars Readers’ Choice Awards after a poll of more than 100,000 magazine readers. Evoque was praised for its combination of Range Rover luxury, modernist design and sustainable and innovative technologies.
Jaguar was also ......read more
ALL NEW DEFENDER 110 FLIES INTO ACTION IN LATEST JAMES BOND FILM NO TIME TO DIE
Dubai, UAE, 17TH February 2020: Land Rover’s television commercial for the new Defender demonstrates its capability on tough terrain. The commercial features an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at what to expect from the new Defender in No Time To Die.
The rehearsal footage included in the advert shows the new Defender launching into the air.
The Defenders are put to further extreme tests as the vehicle is driven at top speeds through swamps and rivers.
The chase sequence in the No Time To Die was led by stunt coordinator, Lee Morrison working alongside Oscar winner and special effects, action vehicles supervisor Chris Corbould.
Lee Morrison stated: “We pushed the Defender further than we believed ......read more
• Kia Sonet concept revealed; a modern, dynamic and bold compact SUV
• Kia Sonet will make its way to Middle East & Africa late 2020 after official launch
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 17, 2020 — Kia Motors unveiled the new Sonet compact SUV concept at the Auto Expo 2020 in Delhi, India, alongside Kia Motors India, wholly owned subsidiary of Kia Motors Corporation, for not only the Indian market in mind, but thinking of the young and modern customer in the Middle East & Africa region.
The Kia Sonet, unveiled for the first time ever, previews a future global compact SUV from the brand. The concept will be developed further ahead of a launch in the Indian market in the second half of 2020, followed by a regional Middle East & Africa launch later in the ......read more
Modena, 16 February 2020: All new Maserati models will be 100% developed, engineered and built in Italy, and will adopt hybrid and battery electric propulsion systems delivering all the innovation and outstanding performance typical of the Brand's DNA.
Following on from the announcement of testing of the new full electric powerplants to be installed on future Maserati models, the development and production plans for the Trident Brand's electrified range are now presented.
Maserati’s electrification programme starts this year, and the first hybrid car to be built will be the new Maserati Ghibli.
Production of the new Maserati GranTurismo and GranCabrio, the Brand's first cars to adopt 100% electric solutions, will commence in 2021.
Maserati has decided to build the GranTurismo and ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 13, 2020: Aston Martin DBX made its first public appearance in the UAE during an event at the marque’s Downtown Dubai showroom on Wednesday 12th February.
DBX signals a new era in Aston Martin’s pursuit to deliver exceptional performance, style and usability in a segment previously unexplored by the world-famous manufacturer. Bringing both the versatility and indulgence expected of a luxury SUV with sports car levels of dynamic performance, DBX sets a bold new standard in this sector.
Powered by a new version of the characterful 4-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine, DBX features an impressive output of 550PS and 700NM of torque, carefully tuned to meet the specific needs of this model. With a sound character that is unquestionably Aston Martin, the active exhaust system ......read more
Hyundai to launch the i30 N in the Middle East soon
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 13, 2020: Hyundai Motors has increased its presence in South Africa by launching its first mass-produced high-performance car, i30 N, today in Cape Town.
The first model of the N brand, the i30 N is Hyundai’s first ever high-performance car and has been developed with a key focus on its race-track capability and its ability to be a fun to drive everyday sports car.
Advanced technology and a high level of driver customisation has been built into the i30 N, which means it can play the role of a comfort-oriented commuter as well as a race-track ready performance car.
The i30 N has a 1 998 cc, 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with its maximum power output of 202 ......read more
▪ Bentley Mulliner, the oldest coachbuilder in the world, to unveil the Bacalar at Geneva 2020
▪ Sustainable materials and beautiful design inspired by EXP 100 GT
▪ To be revealed at 08:30 GMT, 3 March, 2020
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 13, 2020: Bentley will reveal the future of coachbuilding at next month’s Geneva International Motor Show with the unveiling of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar.
Exquisitely hand-built by Bentley Mulliner, the oldest coachbuilder in the world, the Bacalar represents Grand Touring at its most exhilarating. Sustainable and ethically-sourced materials are fused with a beautiful yet dramatic design inspired by Bentley’s centenary concept car, the EXP 100 GT.
Many will get to see the Bentley ......read more
Dubai, UAE, February 13, 2020: Trading Enterprises, an Al-Futtaim Automotive Group company and the official dealer of Volvo Cars in the UAE will be displaying two of its most popular models for distinguished visitors to the Sustainable City Horse Show event on its stand under the theme of ‘Volvo.Recharged’.
Taking place from 12th-15th February, the fun-filled family event will feature over 200 international show jumping riders and their horses, including Olympic Champions, World Equestrian Champions and Asian Games Champions, from all over the world in an eight different class competition. In addition to the show jumping, there will be other family friendly activities such as K9 Dog show, horse auction and Origin Organic food market.
Oscar Rivoli, Managing Director at Trading Enterprises commented, ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover’s UK facilities certified as carbon neutral by the Carbon Trust for second consecutive year
● Jaguar I-PACE completed a zero emissions tour across six sites to celebrate achievement
● Jaguar Land Rover has previously reached its target to operate as carbon neutral two years ahead of schedule
● Commitment is part of journey to Destination Zero; an ambition to make societies safer and healthier, and the environment cleaner
Dubai, UAE, Tuesday 11th February 2020 – Jaguar Land Rover has completed a zero emissions tour of its UK manufacturing and product development facilities to celebrate its operations being certified as carbon neutral for the second consecutive year.
An all-electric Jaguar I-PACE completed a zero emissions tour from ......read more
Special mobile package for Captains goes live today
Dubai, UAE - 10 February 2020: Hala, the joint venture between the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) and Careem that offers an innovative way to get around Dubai by enabling customers to book a Dubai Taxi on the Careem app, has partnered with Etisalat, the leading telecom operator in the UAE, to offer its Captains (taxi drivers) a generous data bundle and international minutes package, making it easier for them to be connected with their families.
Around 25,000 taxi drivers in Dubai will now benefit from the year-long postpaid package that can be activated on any existing or new Etisalat UAE mobile number. The offer commenced on the 10th of February and is one of several initiatives by Hala to improve the lives of Captains through partnerships under the guidance of ......read more
• Takuma Aoki will race for Team Yokohama Challenge, the new Japanese-based eTROPHY team
• The former motorcycle racer, who was involved in an accident in 1998 resulting in paralysis from the waist down, will drive a specially adapted Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar
• The Japanese racer will create history as the first disabled person to compete in an international electric race
• Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations (SVO), Italian-based GuidoSimplex and M-Sport have modified the eTROPHY car with specially designed hand-controls
• Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY – the world’s first all-electric touring car race series returns for round three in Mexico City on 15 February 2020
Dubai, UAE, 9 February 2020: Takuma Aoki, former World Superbike and ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 6 February 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is delighted to be bringing back the most popular trade-in campaign on the market, ‘Automania Exchange,’ whereby customers can exchange any car with a brand-new Nissan.
Drivers will receive up to AED15,000 above market value — based on inspection and quality testing — on their vehicles as part of the trade-in, with Nissan owners getting AED 2,000 of additional value. Nissan customers are accustomed to Arabian Automobile’s expert support and customer-centric service that ensures hassle-free transactions and peace of mind, and this campaign presents a distinct opportunity for those looking to drive a Nissan to ......read more
• First time ever that an SUV has won all three awards in one year
• Sweep caps year of unprecedented success for Kia and confirms brand amongst best in the automotive industry
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 5, 2020: The Telluride is Kia’s winningest and most awarded vehicle in the past year and the first sport-utility vehicle to win the “Triple Crown” of the auto industry’s most prestigious accolades: 2020 North American Utility Vehicle of the Year from North American Car of the Year (NACTOY); MotorTrend SUV of the Year; and a Car and Driver 10 Best.
The sweep caps an incredible 2019 for the Telluride, which captured not only the three most illustrious automotive industry awards, but also numerous “Best of” honors ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 04 2020: All this month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is offering customers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win a trip to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics which is taking place in the Japanese capital from 24th July to 9th August. Toyota Motor Corporation is the Worldwide Mobility Partner for the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Customers can purchase a new vehicle or trade in their old one for a brand new 2020 model Toyota and enter a draw to win one of 10 couple passes for the blockbuster event. The passes are valid from August 2-6 and cover the flight, four nights hotel accommodation and transportation to and from the Games venue.
What’s more, Al-Futtaim Toyota is also offering up to AED 10,000 cashback through the Toyota Rewards card, low monthly instalments and finance support which altogether ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 02 February 2020: Mr Chandrasekaran, Chairman of Tata Sons, Tata Motors and Jaguar Land Rover plc would like to announce that Prof Sir Ralf Speth has decided to retire from his current role as Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Jaguar Land Rover at the end of his contract term in September 2020.
Mr. Chandrasekaran, said: “I want to thank Ralf for his passion and commitment over the last 10 years. Ralf developed Jaguar Land Rover from a niche UK centric manufacturer to a respected, technological leading, global premium company.”
“I am delighted that Ralf has agreed to maintain his relationship with Jaguar Land Rover by becoming non-executive Vice Chairman.”
“Ralf will also remain on the board of Tata Sons.”
“A search committee has ......read more
Lincoln and Rivian will work together to develop an all-new fully electric vehicle, based on Rivian’s skateboard platform
Building on Lincoln’s product momentum, the all-electric vehicle will progress Lincoln’s Quiet Flight DNA and feature advanced and intuitive technologies
Introduction of this zero-emissions electric vehicle advances Lincoln’s electrification plan that includes the Aviator and Corsair Grand Touring plug-in hybrid vehicles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 02, 2020: Lincoln announced today that it is working together with Rivian to develop an all-new electric vehicle previously announced as part of Ford Motor Company’s original investment in Rivian.
Lincoln’s first fully electric vehicle ......read more
The Al-Futtaim company extends its association with the global food and beverage leader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 02, 2020: Al-Futtaim’s Commercial Vehicle Division, exclusive distributor of HINO trucks in the UAE, has announced that is has delivered a major order of 150 Light Duty HINO 300 series trucks to Dubai Refreshment PJSC, local bottler and distributor of PepsiCo Beverages in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
This new agreement further extends HINO’s association with PepsiCo bottler in Dubai which will use the new trucks to boost its fleet of refreshment delivery trucks in the UAE.
Following the handover, Ramez Hamdan, General Manager, HINO, Al-Futtaim’s Commercial Vehicle Division said, “Our presence in the F&B industry ......read more
• Overall sales in the GCC increased 72 per cent compared to 2018
• Fleet deals drove commercial vehicles sales growth of 84 per cent
• Passenger vehicles achieved 62 per cent Y-o-Y growth
• Peugeot sedan models, 301 and the new 508, enjoyed highest Y-o-Y sales percentage increase
• Peugeot 3008 becomes the most sold model for the second consecutive year
(1st February 2020, Middle East) Peugeot concluded 2019 with a 72 per cent increase in overall sales in the GCC, marking a record year for the French manufacturer in the region.
Peugeot commercial vehicles achieved notable success with an 84 per cent year-on-year sales increase, with Peugeot Expert and Traveller both more than doubling their sales numbers. Additionally, last year witnessed ......read more
Toyota Tops the Auto Industry for Sixth Consecutive Year
Dubai, UAE, January 29, 2020: Toyota was ranked the No. 1 motor vehicle company for the sixth consecutive year on Fortune Magazine’s 2020 “World’s Most Admired Companies” annual ranking as it continues to expand its lead in the UAE automotive industry.
Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list is widely acknowledged as the definitive report card on corporate reputation and is based on company surveys and industry peer ratings from senior executives, directors and industry analysts from around the world. For each company, the survey measures nine attributes considered critical to a company’s global success, including quality of products and services, social and ......read more
EMSO licences come into force as part of FIA drive to improve governance, safety
Dubai, UAE, 29th January, 2020: Mohammed Ben Sulayem, President of the Emirates Motorsports Organization, announced today that all drifting competitors in the UAE will hold EMSO licenses from this year as part of an FIA-backed scheme to improve governance and safety in the sport.
“The UAE is very much the drifting capital of the region for this popular and fast-growing sport so it’s important that we have the highest levels of international safety standards,” said Sulayem, the multiple former Middle East rally champion.
Among the first holders of the new EMSO drifting licence is Mohammed Hassan Al Mansoori, the Emirati competitor who will contest the first round of the Oman International Drift Championship ......read more
• The Royale Special Series is available across all models with V6 engines featured in the current Maserati range.
• Just 100 Maserati Levante, Quattroporte and Ghibli Royale will be produced with engines including the 350HP and 430 HP 3.0l V6 petrol
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 28, 2020: Maserati took centre stage last weekend as St. Moritz welcomed the Snow Polo World Cup 2020, now in its 36th edition. The Italian carmaker premiered the Levante Royale Special Edition, a celebration of dynamic elegance, as guests gathered on the St. Moritz lake to attend one of the most glamorous events of the social calendar.
The Snow Polo World Cup Final, of which Maserati is Official Sponsor, took place yesterday: after an exciting game Team St. Moritz lifted the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 28, 2020: Bristol - Fire engineering Industries L.L.C, UAE based commercial vehicle body manufacturer including ambulances and mobile clinics, has been recognized as a ‘VanPartner’ by Mercedes-Benz.
The announcement was made today during the Arab Health 2020 event taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre where Bristol is showcasing its ambulance.
The VanPartner status has been awarded to Bristol having successfully completed an extensive review process of conversion solutions made on a Mercedes-Benz van chassis.
The evaluation covers the areas of quality, sales and after-sales services which Mercedes-Benz imposes on body manufacturers in the field of individual body solutions.
This partnership arrangement gives Bristol ......read more
Plug-in hybrid XC40 to be introduced to the UAE later this year and the fully electric XC40 Recharge P8 is expected to arrive in 2021
Dubai, UAE, January 28, 2020: Volvo Cars has now formally opened order books for the XC40 Recharge P8 AWD, the company’s first fully electric car based on the best-selling SUV, in selected markets.
Tens of thousands of consumers have shown keen interest in the all-electric XC40 and the company already received several thousands of firm orders even before the formal start of sales. Production and the first customer deliveries of the XC40 Recharge P8 are scheduled to begin later this year.
Trading Enterprises, an Al-Futtaim Automotive company and exclusive distributor of Volvo Cars in the UAE, will introduce the electric XC40 ......read more
Joni Paiva appointed as Regional Vice President for Marketing and Sales for Africa, Middle East and India
Thierry Sabbagh promoted to Managing Director of Nissan Middle East
Dubai, UAE, 24 June 2019 – Nissan today announced changes to its senior leadership with the appointments of Joni Paiva as Regional Vice President, Marketing and Sales for Africa, Middle East and India, and Thierry Sabbagh as Managing Director of Nissan Middle East.
Peyman Kargar, Senior Vice President of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Chairman of the Management Committee for Africa, Middle East, and India, ......read more
• MG to introduce its first ever seven-seater SUV, the MG RX 8
• All-new MG 5 compact sedan and MG HS mid-size SUV will also join the British-born brand’s bold model line-up
• MG enjoying impressive rise in popularity around the region
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 24 June 2019: MG Motor is set to embark on its most prolific period in recent years, announcing that it will launch three brand new models across the Middle East in the second half of 2019. The move builds on the brand’s rapidly-growing popularity with car buyers ......read more
Continental GT seeks outright production car record on June 30
Follows Bentley Bentayga record-setting run in 2018 Full race livery is revealed
Race number #100 recognises Bentley’s centenary year
Extensive testing programme continues
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 23 June 2019: Bentley Motors is set to attempt to break the outright production car record at the world-renowned Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC) with the new Continental GT later this month. The current record and time to beat is 10:26.9.
Last year, the record for a ......read more
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 23 June 2019: Sahara Centre, Sharjah’s leading retail, dining, entertainment and leisure destination, announced that an Emirati national is the winner of the ‘Win Wheels with Meals’ campaign held from 25th February to 30th May. The digital draw was conducted in the presence of the Sharjah Economic Development Department representative.
With the ‘Win Wheels with Meals’ campaign, shoppers who spend AED100 at any of the restaurants on 2nd Level, East Atrium, received a raffle coupon to enter the draw for the Polaris ......read more
Final European Formula E race to be staged in Bern
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20 June 2019: Nissan e.dams aims to continue its recent points scoring spree when the ABB FIA Formula E Championship kicks off a home race weekend for team driver Sebastien Buemi in Switzerland.
The final European race of the season will be staged in Bern – just over 100 kilometers from Buemi’s home town of Aigle.
As the market leader for electric vehicles in Europe, Nissan is using Formula E to demonstrate the power and performance of its electric vehicle technology – ......read more
Diverse programme of accessories to boost design, sporty flair and desirability right on time for the market launch.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20 June 2019: In a few months’ time, with a full package of direct racing technology on board, the new BMW M8 Coupé (combined fuel consumption: 10.6–10.5 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 242–238 g/km*) and the new BMW M8 Convertible (combined fuel consumption: 10.8-10.6 l/100 km*; combined CO2 emissions: 246–241 g/km*) will be setting a new benchmark in the premium segment of high-performance sports ......read more
2020 Hybrid model delivers exceptional fuel efficiency of 27.6km/L
The range also includes 1.6L and 2.0L petrol variants
Al-Futtaim Toyota launches a mini comedy series under the theme of “When a Hybrid Nation Smiles” with local comedians to celebrate the new model
Dubai, UAE, June 19, 2019: The world’s favourite family sedan with a record sale of over 47 million units around the world is here not only in a brand new striking avatar but is also in a Hybrid Electric powertrain for the first time ever in the ......read more
Sporty components provide an additional boost for the hallmark M design of the high-performance models
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 19 June 2019: The recently presented high-performance models BMW X3 M and X4 M (combined fuel consumption: 10.5 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 239 g/km*) set a new benchmark in the mid-range segment of Sports Activity Vehicles and Sports Activity Coupés in terms of sporty flair, agility and precision. It is now also possible to add a heightened touch of individual flair and selective enhancement to the characteristic M design of the ......read more
• Ford steps up the game by introducing first performance-enhanced ST to its SUV lineup with Edge ST
• Edge ST features superior handling and braking, ST-tuned sport suspension, Sport Mode, new quick-shifting eight-speed transmission, standard all-wheel-drive, and the most powerful V6 engine in its class
• Edge lineup offers more standard driver-assist technology than any other midsize SUV; new segment tech includes Post-Collision Braking, Evasive Steering Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centring
Dubai, United Arab ......read more
Shop & Win, live entertainment and fabulous weekly prizes from 21 June to 3 August
Dubai, 18 June 2019: Dragon Mart is turning up the heat this Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) with a thrilling Shop & Win campaign offering fabulous prizes, including a brand new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé and a host of other treats, including smartphones and shopping vouchers.
Festivities during the six-week shopping extravaganza also feature enthralling BMX bike performances, celebrity look-alike parades, roaming entertainment and more.
Spend AED200 at any retail or dining ......read more
Lexus RC F Sport Coupe stars as you’ve never seen it before in the feature film
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 18, 2019: To complete their missions, the Men in Black need vehicles with the horsepower for high-speed pursuits, the most advanced alien-fighting technology and sophisticated styling befitting the most exclusive group of secret agents in the galaxy.
Lexus is pleased to fill that role as the official vehicle of Sony Pictures’ Men in Black: International, which opens in theatres across the UAE tomorrow (June 19, 2019).
The Men in Black have ......read more
• 24th June 2019 marks first anniversary of women driving in Saudi Arabia
• Saudi Arabian women form the first women car club
• One of the first ever Careem captainahs and Volkswagen owner, Ammal Farhat, leads the charge to form KSA Women’s Car Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18 June 2019: The first Women’s Car Club has been created in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, celebrating a year on the roads since the driving ban was lifted on 24 June 2018.
The first anniversary is a milestone for women across ......read more
Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies merge real and virtual worlds, tap brain signals to help drivers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 16 June 2019: Nissan will share its vision for the future of mobility at CES Asia 2019 by showing technologies that access brain waves and merge the real and virtual worlds to assist drivers.
Nissan will demonstrate its innovative Invisible-to-Visible and Brain-to-Vehicle technologies and show the electric, all-wheel-drive IMs concept car at the trade show in Shanghai. Together, these displays will give customers insight into Nissan ......read more
• BMW “Gen 5” eDrive technology supports future evolutions with Jaguar Land Rover
• Both companies share vision of future-oriented drive technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 13 June 2019: As it develops its plans for the mobility of the future, the BMW Group is increasingly focusing on co-operations to help make next-level electrification technology more widely available to customers by the start of the coming decade.
Cooperation between car manufacturers to share know-how and resources is important as the ......read more
• Legendary former Jaguar test driver and works racer, Norman Dewis OBE, has passed away aged 98
• Dewis was Britain’s greatest ever test driver, having developed 25 of the most significant Jaguars ever over his 33-year career
• Jaguar’s most famous models, including the Le Mans 24 Hours-winning D-type as well as the iconic E-type, were honed with Dewis’ expertise
• Dewis also set a land speed record for Jaguar and competed with a D-type at Le Mans and Goodwood during the 1950s
• Even at 98, Dewis remained a global ambassador of Jaguar ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, secured another glorious year of big wins at the INFINITI Regional Aftersales Skills Contest 2019 that rewards excellence in customer service.
A platform designed by INFINITI Middle East to recognise and award INFINITI frontline brand ambassadors, the regional skills contest evaluated the competencies of the team in providing exceptional customer satisfaction and total ......read more
• British luxury carmaker’s second manufacturing facility is now producing cars
• Aston Martin St Athan is on target to go into full production in the first half of 2020
• Testing of the Aston Martin DBX continues apace
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Aston Martin Lagonda’s second UK manufacturing plant has started to produce cars, as the latest pre-production models of the luxury British carmaker’s first SUV, the Aston Martin DBX, are built.
The 90-acre, former Ministry of Defence site at St Athan in ......read more
• More than six in 10 European parents are distracted by kids’ back seat behaviour
• One in three admit road safety suffers; red traffic lights missed, swerving across lanes and hands off the steering wheel
• One in three parents will look for driving assistance technology on their next car
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: More than six in 10 European parents (63%) admit they struggle to fully concentrate on the road when their children are misbehaving in the car. But even more worrying is that nearly one in three ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover and BMW are joining forces to develop next generation electric drive systems.
● Collaboration seeks to advance development of electrification technology to support transition to ACES.
● Joint investment in research & development, engineering and procurement will provide the necessary economies of scale to support increased consumer adoption of electric vehicles.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 11 June 2019: Jaguar Land Rover and BMW Group today confirmed they are joining forces to develop next generation Electric Drive ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 June 2019: According to the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai’s automotive sector is poised for growth and is expected to increase by 35 per cent between 2017 and 2021 due to the spare parts and accessories market.
A key player in the automotive sector, Diesel Technic (ME) FZE is manoeuvring itself to capitalise on this advancement. The German-headquartered group has 41,000 products covering the full range of automotive parts and accessories and has been a leading player in the GCC’s automotive and spare parts ......read more
Pioneering hybrid electric vehicle recognized as finest in its class at prestigious annual award ceremony by panel of 19 independent automotive editors
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 11, 2019: Lexus’ enduring commitment to excellence in engineering, innovation and driving dynamics has once again been highlighted with a prestigious industry recognition. The brand’s tireless pursuit of emotional design, exceptional comfort and class-leading performance was endorsed recently when the Lexus ES 300h was honoured in the ‘Best Midsize Luxury Sedan’ category at the ......read more
• Aston Martin Racing targets GTE Pro and Am victory at Le Mans
• Team in high state of readiness ahead of FIA World Endurance Championship finale
• Le Mans-winning V8 Vantage GTE to take its final bow
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 11 June 2019: Aston Martin Racing heads into the 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans as a serious contender for victory in the fiercely-contested GTE Pro class, as the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) Super Season reaches its climax at the legendary Circuit de la Sarthe in France this weekend (15-16 ......read more
Limited-run collector’s edition Jaguar XE SV Project 8 features discreet fixed spoiler in place of rear aerodynamic wing
600PS road-focused Touring specification delivers exceptional performance with 0-60mph in 3.3sec and top speed of 186mph (300km/h)
Production strictly limited to no more than 15 four-seat vehicles worldwide, making Touring specification the most exclusive XE SV Project 8 derivative*
Touring specification available in four signature Project 8 paint finishes, including British Racing Green and Corris Grey Satin
Future ......read more
As rewarding as owning your own Lexus
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 10, 2019: Al-Futtaim Lexus has launched one of the most innovative automotive prepaid cards in the Middle East in partnership with Noor Bank, Mastercard and Flex-e-card. The Rewards by Lexus Prepaid Card, offers customers buying a new Lexus attractive cashback on the card, which can be used across Al-Futtaim Lexus Service Centres, Intersect by Lexus, along with a diverse portfolio of Al-Futtaim brands and other retail stores in the UAE.
Customers taking advantage of the Rewards by Lexus Prepaid Card will ......read more
● Tested by experts: New Defender undergoes testing in Kenya with Tusk to support lion conservation initiatives in Africa
● Tougher than ever: Specially camouflaged Defender prototype was used by wildlife managers to support conservation operations across the 14,000-hectare Borana Conservancy
● Unstoppable capability: New Defender was put to the test towing supplies in support of operations and fording rivers while tracking prides of lion
● Trusted partners: Land Rover has been an official partner of wildlife conservation charity, Tusk, for 15 years and ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover reports outstanding 2018/2019 financial year results for MENA
• Jaguar’s MENA retail sales were 46 % up year-on-year, while Land Rover’s MENA retail sales were 13 % up for the same period
• The luxury manufacturer looks to maintain its growth for the 2019/2020 financial year with a series of new model launches across the region
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 30 May 2019: Despite all the challenges in the region’s automotive sector, luxury automotive manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover has reported an ......read more
Customers can customize their dream Volvo model with multiple combinations and options
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 30 May 2019: Trading Enterprises – Volvo, the exclusive distributor of Volvo vehicles in the UAE, is now offering customers additional flexibility of configuring their Volvo vehicle with the recently launched configurator tool that is now available at volvocars.com/en-ae/build.
The car configurator tool allows customers to configure their choice of Volvo model with different engines and trim levels together with various possible combinations of ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover researches rapid heating and cooling of the steering wheel for use with turn-by-turn navigation
● ‘Sensory steering wheel’ helps reduce driver distraction by keeping eyes on the road
● Drivers not paying attention is a major contributor to road accidents
● Thermal changes could also be used to warn of approaching junctions and roads with poor visibility
Wednesday, 29 May 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: A steering wheel developed by Jaguar Land Rover could help keep drivers’ eyes ......read more
Three new initiatives launched by British-born car brand after record 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 28, 2019: MG Motor has introduced three important new initiatives in the Middle East this year as the car brand looks to build on its growing popularity across the region. The launches of a new spare parts online system, a customer referral incentive and a free clinic/trade-in campaign are all designed to bolster awareness of the brand while contributing to increased levels of customer satisfaction.
MG has been carefully working on improving ......read more
May 28, 2019: The 2019 Genesis G70’s exquisite attention to detail has contributed to it being named as the ‘Best Luxury Sedan’ by Sport Motor, KSA. The magazine announces a list of best car awards each year to recognize remarkable vehicles with judging criteria that involves the evaluation of essential features, unique design display, and functionality that enhances user experience.
The award-winning Genesis G70 has been recognized by magazines both regionally and internationally, as well as by review boards, winning ‘Car of the Year’ by the ......read more
The Ferrari engine also takes Performance Engine of the Year and two other categories
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: The 21st edition of the International Engine & Powertrain of the Year has seen Ferrari triumph again, taking the overall title with its 720-cv, 3.9-litre V8 for the fourth year running, a feat never achieved by any other engine in the history of the awards.
The 3902 cc V8 engine that powers the 488 GTB, 488 Spider, 488 Pista and 488 Pista Spider took the overall honours and also the Performance Engine award.
With this year’s change ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars unveiled its latest Collection Car, Wraith Eagle VIII, on the shores of Lake Como at this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, 24-26 May. Created by the Bespoke Collective at the House of Rolls-Royce, a Collection of just 50 Wraith Eagle VIII motor cars will tell the epic tale of one of the most pivotal moments of the 20th century.
Captain John Alcock and Lieutenant Arthur Brown braved uncharted skies to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight in June, 1919. Contemporaries of Sir ......read more
Ott Tänak and GAZOO Racing World Rally Team dominate track to claim second win of the season in round six of the 2019 World Rally Championship
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: GAZOO Racing (GR) World Rally Team and driver Ott Tänak clinched their second victories of the season recently at the inaugural Rally Chile in Talcahuano during the sixth round of the 2019 FIA's World Rally Championship (WRC). Tänak completed an outstanding performance in the No. 8 Toyota Yaris WRC to secure the fastest time on the rally-ending Power Stage ......read more
With a growing market share, sales volume and presence through industry recognition at the Middle East Car of the Year Awards 2019, Renault Middle East has a positive outlook for the coming year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 26, 2019: Renault Middle East announced its first-quarter 2019 commercial results, which were strengthened by higher-quality revenue and benefits from its digital strategy and award-winning vehicles.
The first quarter results showcased Renault Middle East achieving 3.54% market share in the Middle East, a growth of +0.53 ......read more
Berlin airfield circuit awaits Buemi and Rowland
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 23, 2019: Nissan e.dams takes its Formula E challenge to Germany this week with the electric street racing championship staging its penultimate European round at Berlin’s Tempelhof Airport.
Nissan heads to the German capital following its best Formula E result to date in Monaco on May 11 where Oliver Rowland earned his third pole position of the season and finished on the podium in second place. Sebastien Buemi backed that up with a fifth-place finish.
As the market leader for ......read more
● I-PACE wins Best Electric Powertrain, Best New Engine, and the 350 to 450PS category at The International Engine + Powertrain of the Year Awards
● State-of-the-art 90kWh Lithium-ion battery delivers range of up to 292 miles (WLTP) and can charge from 0-80% in only 40 minutes (100kW DC)
● Two light, compact and efficient electric motors generate a combined output of 400PS and 696Nm of torque together with all-wheel drive traction
● Electrifying performance with 0-60mph in just 4.5 seconds
● Winners announced at the Engine Expo + The Powertrain ......read more
‘Go anywhere’ premium compact SUV embodies Land Rover spirit of Discovery
• New Discovery Sport: The world’s most versatile compact 5+2 SUV has been updated with the latest user-friendly technology and more efficient, electrified engines
• Transformed Interior: Premium cabin delivers great levels of craftsmanship and comfort, while updated exterior enhances distinctive Discovery design
• Versatile by design: Practical 5+2 seating enhanced with 40:20:40 second row seats – providing 24 possible seat configurations – offer more ......read more
• Toyota Yaris scooped ‘Best Sub-compact Sedan’ award
• Toyota Camry crowned ‘Best Midsize Sedan’
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 22, 2019: Underlining the exceptional quality of its vehicles and their enduring appeal among the region’s drivers, Toyota has once again achieved success at the 2019 Middle East Car of the Year (MECOTY) awards. The Toyota Yaris claimed the title of ‘Best Sub-compact Sedan,’ while the Toyota Camry was crowned ‘Best Midsize Sedan’ at the regional automotive ......read more
New Nautilus, Lincoln’s newest entry to the midsize luxury SUV market, introduces standard Lincoln Co-Pilot360™, which bundles popular, advanced driver-assist features previously available only as separate options
2019 Lincoln Nautilus brings a new turbocharged engine lineup that delivers smooth power through three advanced technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and twin-independent variable camshaft timing
Bold grille highlighted by unique mesh design provides signature Lincoln look to Nautilus
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 22, 2019: ......read more
Big, bold and boxy, Kia’s new midsize SUV is made for adventures
• Largest Kia ever provides comfortable space for up to eight occupants
• Potent 3.8-liter GDI V6 engine with 291 hp and 355 Nm torque
• Multi-Terrain Control Mode ensures optimum performance regardless of road conditions
• Powerful exterior design and premium, well-appointed interior
• Loaded with technology to enhance comfort, convenience, utility
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: Large, bold, capable and comfortable, the ......read more
New system offers navigated highway driving, enables hands-off single-lane driving
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: Nissan unveiled a world first in driver assistance technology, combining navigated highway driving with hands-off single-lane driving capabilities.
Expanding on the award-winning ProPILOT system, the technology will debut on the Japanese-market Nissan Skyline in the fall of 2019.
Designed for on-ramp to off-ramp (ramp-to-ramp) highway driving, the new system engages with the vehicle’s navigation system to help maneuver the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: W Motors, the Middle East’s first developer of hypercars, electric models and the newly launched MUSE autonomous vehicle, was present at the World Intelligence Congress (WIC) in Tianjin, China from 16th-19th May 2019 alongside sister company ICONIQ Motors.
On display for the first time ever was the complete W Motors model range – including the self-driving MUSE, Ghiath Beast Patrol, one of the most advanced security vehicles in the world, ICONIQ SEVEN Generation 2, an electric Smart Passenger Vehicle (SPV), W Motors’ ......read more
Modern IKEA Majlis hospitality in Toyota showrooms
Customers can enjoy special IKEA Ramadan collections made in collaboration with the Jordan River Foundation and Jordanian and refugee women artisans
Dubai, UAE, May 21 2019: During the holy month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is bringing a new level of hospitality to its customers through a first-of-its-kind collaboration with IKEA, allowing visitors the opportunity to experience and order IKEA’s Ramadan limited collection while visiting the Toyota showrooms.
As part of the collaboration, IKEA has installed special majlises at the Sheikh ......read more
• The new Range Rover Evoque receives its first award at Autocar Magazine’s 2019 awards ceremony
• World-first Ground View technology honoured by industry experts with ‘Innovation Award’
• Additional ClearSight Rear view, Smart Settings and Connected Technologies provide real-world solutions for easy everyday living
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 20 May 2019: The new Range Rover Evoque has been awarded Autocar Magazine’s coveted Innovation Award for its world-first Ground View technology.
The realisation of Land ......read more
Customer Experience Director awarded accolade at the London Motor Show by Women’s World Car of the Year panel
Fiona has had a career spanning 20 years in the automotive industry
E-PACE and I-PACE both finished in the Top Three for Women’s World Car of the Year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: Fiona Pargeter, Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Director, has been recognised by the Women’s World Car of the Year Awards as their first ever ‘Woman of Worth’ for 2018 at the London Motor Show.
Fiona was presented with the award ......read more
Sports sedan and luxury limousine meet in all-new Flying Spur
Luxury Grand Touring sedan to set new standards for contemporary craftsmanship
Exquisite three dimensional diamond leather upholstery developed by Bentley’s craftsmen and women in Crewe, England
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: In the year Bentley Motors celebrates its 100th anniversary, the British creator of extraordinary Grand Touring cars promises to set new standards of luxury and driving pleasure when it reveals the all-new Flying Spur.
Both ......read more
• 20% downpayment assistance
• Free 1 year or 20,000 km service
Dubai, UAE, May 16, 2019: To celebrate the spirit of generosity this Holy Month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is offering remarkable deals on its pre-owned vehicles.
Throughout Ramadan customers buying a pre-owned Toyota can enjoy 20% down payment assistance from Al-Futtaim Toyota, free one-year or 20,000 km servicing and 3M window tinting making it the best time to purchase the vehicle of their dreams. Customers will also find attractive pricing on all Toyota pre-owned vehicles, ranging from the city friendly ......read more
Eighty years ago, the Maserati Tipo 6CM took the first three places at the Targa Florio
A result which reaffirmed Maserati's technological supremacy in racing at the time
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 16, 2019: Maserati celebrates the eightieth anniversary of Luigi “Gigi” Villoresi's impressive win at the 1939 Targa Florio at the wheel of the Maserati Tipo 6CM. The Milan-born driver achieved victory at the Parco della Favorita circuit in Palermo, Sicily on May 14th 1939 by covering the race's 40 laps, totalling 228 km, ......read more
Peace of mind, value, assurance and comfort guaranteed with opportunity for incredible savings
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 May 2019: Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor for KIA passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, is offering exceptional value for customers of all 2019 Kia vehicles during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Al Majid Motors is assuring the peace of mind of customers as well as offering them extra value with its ‘Get Extra’ campaign only during Ramadan. During the Holy Month, all buyers of 2019 Kia vehicles will receive a five-year free service ......read more
• Jaguar Classic experts have restored 1954 XK120 to customer and life-long Jaguar enthusiast David Gandy’s bespoke specification
• 2,700-hour rebuild includes unique upgrades to turn standard model into a race-ready vehicle inspired by the XK120 Lightweight
• Original 3.4-litre in-line six-cylinder XK engine delivers additional 45bhp and enhanced durability with fast shifting four-speed manual gearbox
• Solid black exterior paint complemented by Aged Saddle tan leather interior featuring a distinctive lattice leather seat ......read more