Highest standards of flexibility: All drive train variants on one line
Successful transformation of BMW Group plants towards emobility and digitalisation
Half of Dingolfing's production volume will be electrified by mid-decade
Nedeljković: “setting ourselves ambitious goals for the most sustainable production”
July 29, 2021: Dingolfing.Standard production of the fully-electric BMW iX* began today in Dingolfing. The plant in Lower Bavaria now produces vehicles with all drive train variants, i.e. combustion-engine vehicles, plug-in hybrids and fully-electric models, on a single line. Milan Nedeljković, member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, responsible for Production: “The launch of the BMW iX* marks another milestone in our expansion of electrification and ......read more
• New Bowler Defender: Competition-prepared Land Rover Defender 90 showcases the very best of Bowler’s motorsport expertise
• Bowler conversion: Rally revisions include performance upgrades to suspension, modified underbody, fitment of roll cage and unique Bowler wheels
• Perfect starting point: Builds on Land Rover Defender’s unstoppable capability, robust durability and natural balance
• Bowler Defender Challenge: New rally competition series announced for 2022, exclusively featuring the all-new Bowler Defender
• 2022 Challenge: Seven UK-based rounds will feature in the single-series competition with the full support of Bowler
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 29, July 2021: Bowler Motors, the off-road performance specialist, has ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 28 July 2021: Designed and engineered by a global team headquartered in Australia, the Ranger is now sold in more than 180 markets around the world, and continues to build a reputation for quality, reliability and durability. The Ford Ranger is truly a global product and has just notched up a decade on-sale around the world.
During development, Ford’s engineers subjected the Ranger to a punishing test schedule around the world, including the harsh and unforgiving Australian Outback.
The original brief combined the toughness and capability of a pick-up truck with smart technology, outstanding safety, excellent fuel economy and high standards of quality and comfort.
Its real-world tests took place in some of the world’s toughest climates and over ......read more
Dubai - July 28, 2021: McLaren Racing and Stanley Black & Decker today announced a multi-year partnership that will make the world’s largest tools and storage company the Official Tools and Storage Partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team.
The McLaren and Stanley Black & Decker relationship combines two leading brands who share a dedication to innovation and technological advancement in their purpose.
Stanley Black & Decker will support the McLaren Formula 1 team at and away from the track by outfitting the team with a range of iconic Stanley Black & Decker tools. The partnership will include engagement events and experiences to bring the partnership to life for Stanley Black & Decker’s customers and celebrate the work they do to “Make the World.”
As the ......read more
• Year-to-date sales in the Middle East exceed around 20,000 units until end of June 2021, growth of 97% compared to the same period last year
• MG Motor enjoyed an outstanding performance during the month of Ramadan with growth of 274% vs last year and a strong market share of 4.1%
• Saudi Arabia ranks first in sales volume followed by record-breaking market share from Oman
(27 July 2021, Middle East) New car buyers across the GCC continue to snap up MG cars in record numbers, with the British-born brand recording best-ever six month sales of over 20,000 vehicles in the GCC and the Middle East. Despite the challenges faced in 2020, consumers showed their appreciation of the MG line-up throughout the year, as the brand broke into the top 10 of car manufacturers for the first time ever.
The ......read more
Model revision measures for the model year 2022.
UAE - July 27, 2021: Model year 2022 will see a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configurations from August 2021.
Overview about all measures for BMW R 18 and R 18 Classic.
• New colours Mars red metallic, Manhattan metallic matt and
Option 719 Galaxy Dust metallic/Titanium silver2 metallic.
• For Option 719 Galaxy Dust metallic/Titansilber 2 metallic black drive train is coupled with reverse assistance.
• Geometric change of lower luggage holder. No disassembly required when riding without case (R 18 Classic only).
• New Option 719 Design Package AERO includes cylinder head covers and ......read more
• Honorary Chairman Chung becomes the first Korean to receive the accolade, industry’s top honor
• Chung recognized for being driving force behind the Group’s success, and a steadfast champion of the auto industry and the Korean economy
• Dedication to vehicle quality, global expansion of R&D and manufacturing network have been key to Chung’s approach
• Hyundai Motor Group continues to pursue progress for humanity
July 26, 2021: Hyundai Motor Group Honorary Chairman, Mong-Koo Chung, has been officially inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame at the 2020/2021 Induction and Awards Ceremony. The industry’s top honor was presented to the class of 2020 at a celebration held at the ICON Convention Center in Detroit on July 22.
The induction ceremony was ......read more
Best practices, digital trends and an innovative format: Top international speakers provide new stimulus and exclusive insights into such fields as Esports and gaming culture, advertising opportunities, and future trends.
BMW presents the first product from the RIVALWORKS virtual technology factory – the visionary “The Rival Rig”.
Holger Hampf, President of Designworks: “It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for a designer to work on a project like this as we were able to play to extremes in terms of technology”.
July 25, 2021: BMW Welt was the epicentre of the Esports industry on Monday, as it hosted the first BMW Esports Boost. In a series of talks and panel discussions, the many participants from around the world were given exclusive insights into the world ......read more
• Jaguar Racing Formula E team takeover the iconic London Underground for the final countdown to the first race on ‘home soil’ in 17 years at ExCeL London
• The ‘clones’ took to Westminster station greeting morning commuters in full race suits and helmets
• Roehampton-born British Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, currently leads the drivers’ standings and is pushing to increase his points lead in front of a home crowd
• A historic weekend for the team who sit third in the teams’ championship – only five points from top spot
• The lights go green on Jaguar Racing’s home double-header E-Prix with the second race on Sunday 25 July at 13:00 GMT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Sunday 25 July 2021: The Jaguar Racing Formula E team ......read more
Newest race on F1 Calendar announces launch of ticket sales with Promoter releasing first 40% batch for the inaugural race weekend in Jeddah on December 3rd – 5th
• Debut race weekend to take place in Jeddah under the lights on December 3rd - 5th, 2021
• Promoter initially releasing 40% of tickets with a view to maximising capacity by race weekend
• Tickets on sale to fans at home and abroad
• Newest circuit in F1 set to become F1’s longest & fastest street circuit
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - July 25, 2021: The Saudi Automobile & Motorcycle Federation (SAMF) - Promoter of the 2021 FORMULA 1 SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX - is delighted to launch the opening of ticket sales for the ......read more
Winning partnership: The Land Rover Defender played a vital role as a support vehicle for athletes and crew at the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 – won for a seventh time by Christian Maurer
Put to the test: Fleet of 12 vehicles covered more than 50,000km of demanding Alpine landscape across five countries during the event
Versatile companion: Teams took full advantage of its 900kg payload, 168kg dynamic roof load and 300kg static roof load as Defender transported athletes, vital crew supplies and equipment
Staying safe: Fitted with Autohome Roof Tents, the rugged 4x4s doubled up as base camps for athletes at the end of each day – providing a safe space to relax and recover in comfort
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18, July 2021: A fleet of new Land Rover Defenders ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 15, July 2021: The Ford F-150 has established itself as a firm favourite with truck enthusiasts in the region with capability, technology and safety technologies that continue to raise the bar in the light-duty truck segment.
But the engineering and design team behind the all-new F-150 wasn’t satisfied with settling on past achievements and set about making the 2021 truck the toughest, most productive and smartest F-150 Ford has ever built.
While all-new F-150 still features a durable, proven foundation – a fully boxed high-strength steel frame with a high-strength, military-grade, aluminium alloy body – every panel of the distinctive, rugged exterior was redesigned for 2021. The bold and tough signature look includes an updated headlamp design, new power dome hood and ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 July 2021: In celebration of Eid al-Adha, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces a limited-time sale across the entire line-up.
With Arabian Automobiles, you are guaranteed to drive home the finest deal in a brand-new vehicle, ranging from the adventurous and family-friendly SUV, Koleos 2022, to the more compact sedan. Indulge in this limited-time offer and kick-start your journey with a renewed passion for life.
To know more, visit the Renault R-Stores on Sheikh Zayed Road or Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Customers are also encouraged to reach out to sales representatives through Renault’s video call service and book a home test drive, for their convenience.
Abu Dhabi, July 14, 2021— Al Masaood Group was recently awarded at the prestigious Sports Industry Awards (SPIA) 2021 for its contributions to the Middle East’s sports community. The Group received the Best Sponsorship Activation – Silver recognition for serving as the official partner and exclusive automotive sponsor of the Special Olympics World Games 2019 in Abu Dhabi. It was the first time that the world’s biggest humanitarian sporting event was held in the Middle East.
Marwa Kaabour, Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication, Al Masaood Group, said: “Becoming a sponsor of the Special Olympics was one of the landmark moments in the history of Al Masaood. We would always take great pride in that. The SPIA honour is an added value to our efforts to advance the sporting industry in the ......read more
Incorporating FAMCO and Al-Futtaim Commercial Vehicles, new division underlines Al-Futtaim’s commitment towards providing total business solution for customers in the UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 14, 2021: Al-Futtaim has announced the launch of Al-Futtaim Automotive Industrial Equipment (AFA-I.E), marking its entry into the used equipment market.
The new division incorporates the pre-owned products of both Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company (FAMCO) and Al-Futtaim’s Commercial Vehicles division.
The full range of products will cater to a diverse range of industries across the transportation, construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, warehousing and marine sectors from Used Commercial Vehicles, Material Handling Equipment, Construction Equipment, Power and Industrial Products and ......read more
• Lennard Hoornik appointed as new Chief Commercial Officer with immediate effect
• Lennard will help drive innovation and realise potential of Reimagine strategy
• Chief Commercial Officer is responsible for all global sales and marketing activity for both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands
• The appointment will help Jaguar Land Rover create the world’s most desirable luxury vehicles and services for the most discerning of customers, and achieve positive cash net-of-debt by 2025
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 13 July 2021: Jaguar Land Rover has today announced the appointment of a new Chief Commercial Officer.
Lennard Hoornik will begin his new role with immediate effect, helping to drive innovation within Jaguar Land Rover, and realise the potential of the business’s ......read more
July 13, 2021: Saudi driver Reema Juffali says the experience she gained from her latest outing at the BRDC British F3 Championship was hugely valuable, and the 29-year-old also paid tribute to those fans supporting her back home.
Juffali, part of the Douglas Motorsport team, was in action at Donington Park in the third stage of the competition, having recorded a fourth-place finish last time out at Silverstone.
On this occasion, Juffali was competitive throughout and although she was unable to finish the two races on Sunday, there were undoubtedly positives to take.
“The weekend was a tough one,” said Juffali, as she reflected on the event. “I knew it was going to be challenging going into it having had experience on the track. I think there were definitely positives, from testing to qualifying ......read more
• NEOM, Principal Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, turns the spotlight on how Formula E plays a vital role in accelerating the adaptation of green mobility.
NEOM, Saudi Arabia. July 12, 2021: With rounds 10 & 11 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship taking place in New York City over the weekend, NEOM focuses on how Formula E has helped accelerate the city’s adaptation of green mobility.
Formula E is one of the world’s fastest growing sports and a hub of innovation. The technology developed through the series is helping to accelerate the development of electric mobility solutions and create a more sustainable future.
As a Principal Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, NEOM used the race weekend to highlight how New York is adopting ......read more
• Mission accomplished: Land Rover vehicles support Virgin Galactic’s first commercial space flight with a full crew
• Range Rover Astronaut Edition and Land Rover Defender 110 help put Sir Richard Branson into space for the first time
• Partners since 2014, Land Rovers tow Virgin Galactic space vehicles, transport astronauts and support day-to-day operations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12, July 2021: Land Rover was part of the mission as Virgin Galactic completed its first ever fully crewed space flight, with founder Sir Richard Branson on board as one of four Mission Specialists.
The SpaceShipTwo Unity craft travelled with four Mission Specialists and two pilots on board. The six-strong crew started and completed their mission at Spaceport America in New Mexico. Sir Richard ......read more
• Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, took points and the fastest lap in Brooklyn after a challenging day for the British team
• Mitch Evans climbed seven places through the field before an electrical issue caused his Jaguar I-TYPE 5 to retire in the tenth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans sits joint fifth in the Drivers’ Standings, twelve points behind championship leader, Eduardo Mortara, while teammate Sam Bird is thirteenth
• Round eleven of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship takes place on the same 2.32km, 14 turn circuit today, Sunday 11 July 2021 at 17:30 GMT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 11, July 2021: Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, took points in Brooklyn after a challenging day for the British team. The Brit climbed an impressive eleven ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 11, July 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces the availability of the 2021 Nissan Altima with ProPILOT assist in the market, that offers a stress-free driver assistance system making every drive a comfortable and enjoyable one, while complementing the car’s sleek design.
Entering into its third year of production, the 2021 Nissan Altima introduces its segment-first ProPILOT technology in its high-end SL grade, adding to the comprehensive list of Nissan Intelligent Mobility features. ProPILOT is a revolutionary technology designed for different driving conditions, with dynamic driver assistance systems that reduce the amount of acceleration, steering and braking input, ......read more
• The joint study examines new relationships between advanced technologies, public environments and personal experiences
• Four distinct study areas — surfaces, societies, futures and textile research around “adaptive ecologies” — were explored by RISD students and faculty and Hyundai researchers
• Study builds upon partnership established between Hyundai and RISD in 2020
Dubai, July 11, 2021: Hyundai Motor Group (Hyundai) and Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) today announced a research collaboration exploring new relationships between advanced technologies, public environments and personal experiences.
These interactions are defined as “adaptive ecologies”: the technological interfaces that exist between beings (such as living ......read more
Facility will feature vehicles from its leading automotive brands including Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM
Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 11 2021: In line with its customer-centric approach and commitment to enriching the lives of its customers every day, Al-Futtaim Automotive announced today its expanded footprint in the UAE with the opening of a state-of-the-art Auto Park in Al Ain. Measuring at 120,749 sq ft, the facility will bring together new and pre-owned cars from its leading automotive brands. The facility perfectly reflects Al-Futtaim’s new standards of corporate identity which is being implemented across all its brands to further strengthen their equity globally.
After eight years of extensive research to fully understand the growth of Al Ain City, which included robust customer research, Al-Futtaim Automotive ......read more
Levante Trofeo Fuoriserie Edition for Massimo Bottura: an explosion of creativity
UAE - 1, July 2021: Tradition is an ingredient that drives us into the future. This idea brings together Maserati with Massimo Bottura, born and raised in Modena, Trident Brand Ambassador and protagonist of Italian cuisine, with a genius for taking the best of the past and bringing it into the future. Levante Trofeo Fuoriserie Edition for Massimo Bottura, presented on 1st July, is the outcome of a partnership between the company and a chef, both originating from Italy’s Emilia region and, both capable of reaching beyond all expectations. The car is the sum of this collaboration, an explosion of creativity, a rare display of freedom of expression and the visual impact of a life lived in vivid colours.
Levante, the first Maserati SUV, is a ......read more
MUSCO LIGHTING LLC CONTINUES TO SHINE LIGHT AT YAS MARINA CIRCUIT UNTIL 2023
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 8, 2021: Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management and Musco Lighting LLC have announced an extension to their long-term partnership.
Musco has been the service provider for track lighting at Yas Marina Circuit since 2009, and the extension will see the partnership run until December 2023, with Musco set to light up the new-look track following the reconfiguration programme it will undergo over the summer.
Musco is responsible for the installation of track lighting across Yas Marina Circuit’s Main Track, Drag Strip, and Yas Kartzone, which was recently enhanced with a Musco Total Light Control – TLC for LED™ System.
The US-based company has played a pivotal role in the overall functionality ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7 July, 2021: Team Abu Dhabi’s Rashed Al Qemzi has been promoted to a fifth place finish in the Grand Prix of Lithuania following the overnight elimination of Giacomo Sacchi.
The Monaco driver lost third place when his boat failed a UIM technical inspection after Tuesday’s opening round of this year’s F2 world powerboat championship in Kupiškis.
Next up for Al Qemzi, the 2017 and 2019 F2 world champion, and team-mate Mansoor Al Mansoori, is the second round in Portugal in September.
Mansoori lost his chance of a podium finish in Lithuania when his boat was rammed from behind by Sweden’s Daniel Segenmark after Al Qemzi suffered a similar fate in qualifying.
UIM F2 World Championship positions
1. Edgaras Riabko (LTU) ......read more
• Jaguar Racing drivers Mitch Evans and Sam Bird determined to put the Jaguar I-TYPE 5 in a points-scoring position in New York City
• With only four points separating the top three teams in the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship, the British racing team aim to return to top of the championship around the streets of Brooklyn
• The formidable driver line-up have seen success in New York previously with a podium last time out for Evans and two back-to-back victories for Bird in 2017
• The circuit – based around the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in Red Hook, New York – will host rounds ten and eleven on Saturday 10 July (22:00 GMT) and Sunday 11 July (19:30 GMT)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 06 July 2021 – Jaguar Racing cross the Atlantic Ocean to race on the streets of ......read more
Dubai, UAE - July 05, 2021: ABB has won a contract to design, supply, test and commission a new high-power charging infrastructure for one of the world’s largest fleet of electric buses.
The project will see ABB provide high power charging infrastructure for the fleet, which is expected to have 1,000 electric buses operating across the country and with a capacity to transport 50,000 passengers a day.
Qatar aims to have 25 percent of its public bus network operating on electric by 2022, rising to 100 percent by 2030. As part of this plan, the state will create one of the largest e-bus networks in the world, in a single installation.
Partnering with Mannai Trading Company, Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’ and fleet operator, Mowasalat, ABB will design and ......read more
Dubai Summer Surprises offers shoppers the chance to win with the Mercedes Mega Raffle, in parallel to the UAE National Day Grand Prize, which is a Limited-Edition Mercedes G63
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4 July 2021 — Yesterday, 30 June 2021, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), Gargash Mercedes-Benz and Idealz held a signing ceremony to celebrate a significant partnership amongst the three establishments, running grand prize campaigns for two of the UAE’s most anticipated events of the year: Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), and the 50th UAE National Day.
The ceremony, which was held at Gargash Mercedes-Benz Deira and attended by Ahmed Al Khaja, CEO of DFRE, Shehab Gargash, Managing Director and Group CEO of Gargash Group and Jad Toubayly, CEO of Idealz, established the joint partnership and ......read more
First-of-its-kind SUV model now available across Renault showrooms in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Move comes amidst car dealerships’ changing proposition to address new market needs & improve product mix post-pandemic
Abu Dhabi, June 29, 2021 – As more shoppers continue to shift to e-commerce for all their needs, the growing demand for the fast delivery of their parcels is now changing the game in the world of business. Companies, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs), are increasingly relying on last mile services to enhance the overall experience of their customers.
Globally, the last mile market is expected to experience an uptick to reach USD 53.4 billion by 2027, according to reportlinker.com, against the backdrop of strong e-commerce activities. The same upward trajectory is seen in the ......read more
29, June 2021: Attila Tassi scored his maiden victory in the WTCR - World Touring Car Cup with a composed drive in the second race at Estoril on Sunday to put ALL-INKL.DE Münnich Motorsport in the lead of the Teams’ Championship.
In a race where two of his fellow Honda Racing drivers might have taken top honours in different circumstances, the 22-year-old made sure he was in the right place to give the team its second win in as many race weekends at the start of the 2021 season.
Attila started the race fourth, burst into second off the line and held the position into Turn 1 despite a hit from behind, then passed his team-mate Tiago Monteiro when the Portuguese driver’s bonnet came loose before holding off a train of cars in the closing stages.
Having earlier finished seventh in Race One - in which he was ......read more
• BMW Group Plant Leipzig hosts Central German Hydrogen Summit
• Fourth hydrogen fuel station opens at Plant Leipzig
• Envisioning a green plant with fully decarbonised production
June 28, 2021: The BMW Group has clear goals for effective climate protection and sustainable mobility up to the year 2030 – and products and production are affected.
“Our solution to the challenges of environmental policy is technological innovation. Technology is where the key to the future lies – and it’s our constructive response for climate protection,” said Hans- Peter Kemser, Director of BMW Group Plant Leipzig. As a green plant, Leipzig aims not only to be carbon-neutral but also to operate carbon-free production. “Our vision is to fully ......read more
Italian brand celebrates the UAE motorsport scene, utilising its expertise to innovate and transform technologies from “track to road” through its Pirelli P ZERO™ range
Dubai, UAE – 27 June 2021: More than 740 cars, with over 447,000 combined horsepower have taken part in leading tyre manufacturer Pirelli’s track day events across the UAE held between September 2020 and May 2021. Car enthusiasts, including guests from some of the nation’s biggest car clubs, got behind the wheel at 16 adrenaline-filled track days in celebration of the ever-exciting scene, held at UAE’s top racetracks – Dubai Autodrome and Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit.
The events were designed with adventure and thrill-seekers in mind with Pirelli setting up a service van to conduct extensive tyre ......read more
• Unveiled today the 296 GTB, Ferrari’s new mid-rear-engined berlinetta sports car
• New Ferrari V6 hybrid architecture capable of delivering up to 830 cv
• The 296 GTB’s plug-in hybrid system maximises usability and driving pleasure
• The 296 GTB is also available with the extreme high-performance Assetto Fiorano package
27, June 2021 – The 296 GTB, the latest evolution of Maranello’s mid-rear-engined two-seater berlinetta, was premiered today during an online event broadcast on Ferrari’s social media and web channels. The 296 GTB redefines the whole concept of fun behind the wheel, guaranteeing pure emotions not just when pushing the car to its limits, but also in day-to-day driving situations.
The 296 GTB ushers ......read more
Dubai, UAE – 27, June 2021: Al-Futtaim Toyota continues to bring the most exciting models to the UAE market to delight its diverse customer-base, this time announcing the arrival of two new limited-edition variants of the Land Cruiser 70 Series – The Land Cruiser 76 and Land Cruiser 79 Overlander edition. Are Built on the legendary Land Cruiser platform known for its legendary ability to handle the world’s most demanding driving conditions.
Based on the Land Cruiser 70 hard top and double cab grades, the new five-seater models come with a 4.0L gasoline V6 engine mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. Equipped with front and rear TJM XGS Series 4000 SX Shocks and TJM XGS Coil Springs on the front providing improved vehicle control, exceptional ride comfort at increased ride height. Its ......read more
Dubai, UAE - June 27, 2021: Automechanika Dubai, the Middle East and Africa’s largest international automotive aftermarket trade show, has announced it will host the inaugural Automechanika Dubai Awards to recognise and award the top talent and highest performing organisations in the sector.
Nineteen awards across three distinct categories – Service Providers, People and Products and Training – will be announced on the first day of the three-day show, which will return to the Dubai World Trade Centre on 14th-16th December 2021.
Dr. Eng. Mustafa K. Aldah, Head of Light Vehicles Maintenance Section, Dubai Government Workshop and member of the judging panel, said: “We look forward to the awards because it is an initiative that both encourages excellence in the automotive repair sector and raises the ......read more
26 June, 2021: Saudi driver Reema Juffali will be competing on one of motorsport’s most iconic tracks over the coming days – and the 29-year-old driver will pay tribute to her Saudi heritage by wearing a personalized helmet.
As part of the Douglas Motorsport team, Juffali is taking part in the second stage of the British F3 Championship, where she will be aiming to build on her performance in the opening rounds which took place last month.
With the event taking place at Silverstone, one of the world’s most renowned motorsport venues, Juffali is relishing the prospect of competing on the track for the very first time.
“It’s the home of British motorsport and an iconic track, so to be racing here, and hopefully putting on a good show, is very exciting for me,” she ......read more
• New Rolls-Royce Collection of Wraith and Dawn Black Badge
• Landspeed Collection celebrates the records set by British engineer Captain George Eyston in Thunderbolt, powered by two Rolls-Royce R V12 aero engines
• Interior details recall the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, where Eyston pursued his record-breaking endeavours in 1937-38
• Salt Flats’ fissured texture is perfectly reproduced in the engraved fascia; steering-wheel detail mimics the dark track-line marked on the surface during record runs
• Starlight Headliner precisely depicts the night sky on 16 September 1938, when Eyston set his third and final land-speed record of 357.497 mph
• Silhouettes of the long-lost Thunderbolt, and its three record-breaking speeds, are laser-engraved on the front tunnel
• Subtle detail ......read more
· Unique Q by Aston Martin: Commision Vantage Roadster pays homage to only the third sports car created by the then fledgling British maker
· 2021 sees centenary celebrations for ‘A3’ – the oldest Aston Martin in existence with huge festival of Aston Martin sports cars
• Tribute edition created in cooperation with long-established dealer Aston Martin HWM
24 June 2021 - UAE: Aston Martin is celebrating the centenary of its oldest surviving car – ‘A3’ – by building a modern day tribute based on one of its most dynamic and exhilarating series production sports cars, the new Vantage Roadster.
It is 100 years since chassis No.3, now commonly known as ‘A3’, rolled gracefully out of the marque’s then production ......read more
BMW Group Middle East
The new BMW X3 M Competition and the new BMW X4 M Competition.
June 21, 2021: BMW M GmbH is refreshing the high-performance models of the Sports Activity Vehicle BMW X3 and the Sports Activity Coupé BMW X4 two years after their launch. In addition to new design features drawn from the BMW X3 and BMW X4 (see here for details), which have likewise been revised, along with M specific changes and a new operating concept, the new BMW X3 M Competition (combined fuel consumption: 11.0 – 10.8 l/100 km according to WLTP; combined CO2 emissions: 250 – 246 g/km according to WLTP) and the new BMW X4 M Competition (combined fuel consumption: 10.8 – 10.7 l/100 km according to WLTP; combined CO2 emissions: 247 – 238 g/km according to ......read more
STAGE NINE: NEOM TO NEOM
DISTANCE: 579KM (114KM ROAD / 465KM SPECIAL STAGE)
NANI ......read more
Bridgestone will return to CES 2021, held virtually this year on Jan. 11-14, 2021.
Bridgestone World interactive virtual city will allow users to explore the company’s advanced solutions and data-driven mobility services.
Live and on-demand showcases will examine how the company is using smart tire technology, advanced data analytics and new business models to put tires at the center of a more sustainable mobility system.
January 11, 2021 – Bridgestone Corporation (Bridgestone), a global company focused on delivering sustainable mobility and advanced solutions to ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 10 January 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is proud to reveal its annual campaign taking place in conjunction with Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) for its customers to start 2021 with a win.
Arabian Automobiles Company is offering its customers one DSF raffle coupon for every AED 1,500 spent at its service centers — towards maintenance or repairs on Infiniti, Nissan or Renault cars — or with any ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 9 January 2021: And the star is here for you! Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, invites customers to guest drive the hero of premium SUVs, the INFINITI QX80 2021.
The QX80 2021, with dual touchscreen and an upgraded infotainment system, is designed to make sure you take your entertainment wherever you go. Through the convenience of Apple Carplay and Android Auto, the driver is assured a safe and smart way to enjoy the BOSE® Premium Sound System ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE January 07, 2021: Abu Dhabi Motors (ADM), the exclusive importer for BMW Group brands in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, has proven resilient when faced with the unprecedented challenges of 2020.
This year, the dealership revised their strategies and implemented an array of successful initiatives, adding more value to their clientele.
One of ADM’s key achievements this year has been its incredible 35th anniversary, a milestone that will go down in history. A host of well thought out benefits and exclusive offers were rolled out across the ......read more
• Kia celebrates its new face and slogan, declaring the brand’s future transformation
• The new logo features ‘symmetry’, ‘rhythm’ and ‘rising’ elements that embody Kia’s confidence and commitment to customers
• Kia discloses new brand slogan: ‘Movement that inspires’
• Kia sets new Guinness World Record for ‘Most unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) launching fireworks simultaneously’ during logo unveiling show
• The new brand purpose and strategy will be presented to the world on January ......read more
STAGE THREE: WADI AD-DAWASIR TO WADI AD-DAWASIR
DISTANCE: 630KM (227KM ROAD / 403KM SPECIAL STAGE)
Difference to 1st
Difference to 1st
NANI ......read more
United Arab Emirates - January 04, 2021: Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) welcomes Kappa to its partnership portfolio for the team’s maiden Dakar Rally entry – one of the world’s toughest and most extreme sporting events.
Kappa – Official Partner to BRX – will support the team with all its team clothing and kit requirements for the Dakar Rally. Together, BRX and Kappa will ensure BRX are ready to compete in one of sport’s biggest tests of endurance, negotiating the gruelling conditions of the Saudi Arabian desert over a 7,646km ......read more
• Robust structural rigidity delivers performance handling, powered with a 471-hp naturally aspirated 5.0L V8 engine
• Customers can choose from 11 exterior colours, three interior colors and two soft-top colour options
• Advanced infotainment systems such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 13-speaker Mark Levinson audio system
• The new LC Convertible will be the first Lexus model in the UAE to boast the Emergency Call (eCall) System
Dubai, UAE – 3 January 2021: Al-Futtaim Automotive, the exclusive distributor of Lexus ......read more
· A new era begins as British luxury carmaker returns to Grand Prix racing for the first time in over 60 years
· The Aston Martin Formula One Team will make its Grand Prix debut in Melbourne, Australia, on 21st March
· The new 2021 F1 car and team livery will be revealed in February
01 January 2021: The Aston Martin name is back in Grand Prix racing for the first time in six decades. The Aston Martin Formula One Team will make its race debut in Melbourne, Australia, on 21 March 2021, marking a return to top-flight single-seater competition for the ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 30 December 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is celebrating the 26th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) with an exceptional deal across its full line-up.
As a strategic partner for the event, Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) is giving customers a chance to be part of the ‘Win A Nissan A Day’ raffle. Coupons for the Grand Nissan Raffle will be handed over to customers purchasing a new Nissan, wherein they would have the ......read more
Recognition given at ‘Annual UD MEENA Partner’s Conference 2020’
Abu Dhabi, December 29, 2020 - Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles & Equipment (CV&E) Division has been awarded the ‘UD Trucks MEENA Importer of the Year 2020’ at the recently concluded ‘Annual UD MEENA Partner’s Conference 2020.’ The honour was bestowed on Al Masaood CV&E during the virtual conference for its contributions and efforts to overcome obstacles in a highly challenging market environment.
The award was given after the division demonstrated a strong ......read more
• Behind the scenes: New Land Rover Defender will play a vital role at the world’s most extreme motorsport event – the Dakar Rally – with a pair of production-standard models joining Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) as crew vehicles for its 2021 campaign
• Durable by design: Pair of Defender 110 models will provide on-event support for the team’s two drivers, medical crew and support staff across the punishing 13-day, 12-stage, 7,646 kilometre event
• Competition pedigree: Land Rover has a rich association with the event after a Range Rover won the ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 23, 2020: Sahara Centre shoppers can win a BMW 4 and fashion vouchers worth AED 250,000 between 17th December 2020 – 11th February 2021
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 23 December 2020: Offering customers the opportunity to ring in the new year in style and receive attractive returns on their shopping, Sahara Centre, Sharjah’s leading retail, dining, entertainment and leisure destination, has announced the launch of their “Accelerate your Style” campaign during their Spring Promotion. Live from 17th December 2020 ......read more
• Unveiling in Dubai marks the Lamborghini Huracán STO’s Middle East debut
• Huracán STO powered by a naturally aspirated V10 engine with an output of 640 hp (470 kW) and 565 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm.
Dubai, 23 December 2020: Lamborghini Middle East today unveiled the new Huracán STO at an exclusive event at the brand’s showroom in Dubai, marking the regional premiere of the Italian company’s remarkable super sports car.
The Lamborghini Huracán STO – Super Trofeo Omologata ......read more
• Land Rover gives two new Defender 110s to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in Dubai
• Donation continues a six-decade humanitarian partnership
• New Defender is designed to tackle any terrain, conquering natural barriers to aid
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 December 2020: Land Rover has donated two new Land Rover Defenders to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), the world’s largest humanitarian network, at their Dubai hub.
The Defenders will support IFRC ......read more
• Telluride maintains its luster among field of new competitors for 2021
• Style, performance and value continue to impress expert judges
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 21, 2020: The Telluride has been named to Car and Driver’s 10Best list for 2021, marking the second year in a row the big and bold SUV has earned a spot among the esteemed group of vehicles. The highly regarded awards recognize the smartest, most entertaining cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans on sale today.
“We’re excited to include the Kia ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 December 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced the arrival of All-New X-Terra 2021. The latest variant is designed for adventures, with a roomy interior and advanced automotive technologies that take into consideration safety and comfort, and empowers one to ‘Go Anywhere’ and explore beyond boundaries.
With a new improved 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine, along with a seven-speed automatic ......read more
• Decide your car, decide your reward; the choice is yours with Arabian Automobiles Renault
• Offer includes free insurance and a choice of 0% interest or 3 years of service
• Applicable models include Koleos, Duster, Symbol, and Megane
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 20 December 2020: As we look forward to a prosperous 2021 journey, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing in offers to mark the 26th edition of the Dubai Shopping ......read more
20th December 2020, Bahrain – Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) has revealed Hunter; the car that will make its debut in the 2021 edition of the Dakar Rally, one of motorsport’s most iconic races.
Appearing in its striking red livery for the first time, Hunter is a bespoke 4x4 T1 car, designed specifically to take on the world’s most extreme motorsport challenge; the Dakar Rally, and is powered by a 3.5 litre turbo-charged petrol V6. Two cars will compete - in Saudi Arabia, driven by French rally legend, Sebastien Loeb, and two-time Dakar winner, Nani Roma.
BRX ......read more
• Bespoke Q by Aston Martin special edition marks 50 years since the first flight of the world’s best-known supersonic airliner
• Created in association with British Airways in the UK flag carrier’s centenary year
• Commissioned by Aston Martin Bristol, and limited to just 10 sports cars
United Arab Emirates - December 19, 2020: Few aircraft of the jet age are more instantly recognisable, or more fondly remembered, than the world-renowned Concorde. Now, 50 years since its first flight, this supersonic passenger jet – ......read more
• Red Bull driver rolls to his second win of the year
• Alex Albon fourth, closes 2020 with four straight top-seven finishes
• All four Hondas qualify in top 10 for third time in last five races
Honda saved its best for last, starting the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from pole and leading every lap as Aston Martin Red Bull's Max Verstappen rolled his Honda engine to a convincing victory in Sunday's 2020 Formula 1 World Championship finale.
Honda showed a hint of things to come in qualifying as Verstappen stormed to his first pole of the season ......read more
• Vision Gran Turismo SV: All-electric virtual endurance race car designed by Jaguar and engineered by Jaguar SV for Gran Turismo
• Emotive evolution: Developed from the existing Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé to deliver extreme performance, traction and high-speed stability
• Real-world design study: Full-scale model built by Jaguar Design to showcase the most radical interpretation yet of an all-electric Jaguar race car
• Virtual engineering: Vision Gran Turismo SV is fully engineered in the virtual world with aerodynamics optimised, tested and proven using ......read more
Dubai, UAE, December 16, 2020: Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo cars in the UAE and part of Al-Futtaim Automotive, has announced that this year marks the 20th anniversary of Volvo Cars Safety Centre. At the time of its opening in 2000, the Centre was one of the most advanced crash labs in the world and in many ways it still is today. On average, it crashes at least one brand-new Volvo a day, and it has been instrumental in preserving Volvo Cars’ position as a leader in automotive safety today.
To this very day Volvo Cars Safety Centre helps Volvo Cars ......read more
Bentley Mulliner completes the first prototype for the Blower Continuation Series
‘Car Zero’ makes debut as first new Blower since 1930
First example of world’s first pre-war continuation series
Nearly 2,000 individually designed and hand-crafted parts
40,000 hours invested in the design and build of Car Zero
Crafted entirely by hand from original drawings and tooling, using a team of in-house technicians and external British suppliers
Data provided by laser-scanned, 3D CAD model of Bentley’s own 1929 ......read more
Newly opened branch in Al Rashidiya equipped with state-of-the-art equipment operated by highly skilled fully certified automotive experts
Dubai, December 15, 2020 – Following the strong positive response received for launching Al Masaood Group’s first and second multi-brand service and repair centre in Abu Dhabi - 'Auto Central,' the Group is now expanding its operations across the Northern Emirates to open a new 'Auto Central' outlet in Dubai. Strategically located in the Al Rashidiya area, the new branch aims to provide high quality maintenance at competitive ......read more
• InMotion, Jaguar Land Rover’s venture capital and mobility services arm, has invested in blockchain technology firm Circulor
• Blockchain technology can trace valuable raw materials from origin to supplier
• Circulor uses combination of GPS, biometrics and QR codes to verify supply chain
• Investment will help Jaguar Land Rover source premium materials with greater transparency
Tuesday 15th December, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: InMotion, Jaguar Land Rover’s venture capital and mobility services arm, has invested in ......read more
December 14, 2020: Hongqi unveiled its brand-new model Hongqi H9 at its showroom in Dubai and has officially started the presale to end-users. “The Hongqi H9 First Show in Dubai” intents to establish direct communication with invited guests to thoroughly introduce the charms of Hongqi H9 with its elegant designs, perfect performance and spacious comfortable deluxe senses.
During the event, Xie Qiyi, General Manager of ONEROAD AUTOMOTIVE TRADING LLC, the dealer of Hongqi in Dubai, spoke highly of their cooperation with Hongqi and introduced planning for future development and ......read more
• Rafa Nadal speaks to children from the Rafa Nadal Foundation on staying positive during lockdown, and how he trained from home without picking up a tennis racket
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 14, 2020 — Kia Motors Corporation helped bring together its global brand ambassador, Rafael Nadal, with five children from the Rafa Nadal Foundation in Spain for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet their hero virtually.
In the heartwarming conversation between Nadal and the group of children, he opened up about the difficulty he experienced during the first ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 14, 2020: If exceeding expectations had a name, KIA RIO would fit the bill. With a focus on great value and fuel efficiency like no other the latest variant of the model has exclusive powertrain options making it a car with a greater value. The subcompact sedan in its fourth generation boasts of all new Gamma-2 1.6L and 1.4L Kappa engine with six-speed auto transmission, increasing the performance and efficiency to a whole new level.
It also features Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) that means the car is in driver’s control no ......read more
SOFT C5 COMPOUND GIVES VERSTAPPEN HIS FIRST POLE OF THE YEAR
December 13, 2020
POSSIBLE RACE STRATEGIES
The optimal race strategy for the 55-lap Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a one-stopper, starting on the P Zero Yellow medium for 18 laps and moving onto P Zero White hard for 37 laps (or vice-versa). It’s also possible to do a one-stopper starting on the P Zero Red soft for 14 laps and then going onto the hard for 41 laps, but this is slightly slower in terms of overall race time.
A two-stopper is slower, especially because track position is ......read more
Red Bull team-mates Max Verstappen and Alex Albon finished first and second respectively
United Arab Emirates - December 13, 2020: The third and final practice session ahead of tomorrow’s FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2020 took place earlier today at Yas Marina Circuit, with Red Bull Racing’s Max Verstappen topping the timesheet after recording a time of 1:36.251.
It was the Dutchman’s second first-place practice finish of the weekend after he came out on top in yesterday’s FP1, ensuring he goes into today’s ......read more
“Fernando Alonso took to Yas Marina Circuit in his iconic 2005 V10-engined R25 Renault, the car in which he won the 2005 F1 title, ahead of his return to F1 in 2021.”
• Top result: New Land Rover Defender 110* achieves maximum five-star Euro NCAP safety rating
• Strong performance: Premium 4x4 scored 85 per cent for Child Occupant protection and 79 per cent for Safety Assist on its way to a five-star overall score
• Critical acclaim: Unstoppable New Defender has won 28 international awards and features Autonomous Emergency Braking technology capable of detecting both pedestrians and cyclists
• Defender family: Alongside the Defender 110 tested, the 4x4 line-up includes the compact Defender 90 and rugged Defender Hard Top ......read more
Max Verstappen second, Alex Albon finishes third
Team's first double podium result of 2020 season
Pierre Gasly scores third top-six result in last five starts
Honda-powered Formula 1 racers took different routes to the front in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix, but in the end three Honda engines finished in the top six for the first time in 25 races (Germany, 2019). Max Verstappen and Alex Albon gave the manufacturer its first double-podium finish of 2020, while Pierre Gasly came home in sixth.
The Aston Martin Red Bull squad locked down the second row on ......read more
● The New Land Rover Defender takes the double securing the overall Car of the Year and the “Unstoppable Force” award in the coveted annual TopGear.com Awards
● Defender is recognised for being one of the toughest SUVs, while remaining capable, comfortable and practical
● The Defender fends off stiff-competition from every new vehicle launched in the past 12 months
● To mark the occasion, Land Rover and Top Gear join forces to put Defender to the ultimate test of strength by suspending three standard Defenders from a 60 metre ......read more
Prize goes to the “MMXX: Time to be Audacious” event
United Arab Emirates - December 07, 2020: The winners of the XVII edition of the Best Event Awards competition were announced on December 4th, 2020. Maserati has carried off the highest accolade in the events sector thanks to its extraordinary “MMXX: Time to be Audacious” show, held last September to inaugurate a new Era in the history of this more than a century-old Brand and reveal the new MC20 super sports car.
The event was conceived and produced for Maserati by ......read more
Pinnacle of performance: Jaguar’s 550PS 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol engine features a revised torque curve that raises peak output to 700Nm and powers F-PACE SVR to a higher 178mph top speed, with lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
Quick off the mark: Heightened torque output and new Dynamic Launch function cut
0-60mph time by three-tenths of a second to just 3.8 seconds (0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds)
Uprated braking: Improved cooling and pads deliver enhanced brake performance, while new Integrated Power Booster and retuned pedal ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 06, 2020: This year, the spotlight of the world mobility stage has been firmly on Maserati and the Brand has entered a new phase in its history, guided by the audacity embedded in its DNA.
A celebration of the past and a look to the future merge.
Today, the day of the Marque’s anniversary, Maserati celebrates its foundation and its history reaching back more than a century, and looks towards the future. Exactly 106 years ago, Alfieri Maserati joined forces with his brothers Ettore and Ernesto to establish “Alfieri ......read more
• Hyundai Motor has revealed the name of an all-new crossover SUV: Hyundai Bayon
• Positioned in the B-segment, Bayon will be the entry model in the Hyundai SUV line-up for Europe
• The new model will be launched in the first half of 2021
Dubai, December 06, 2020 — Hyundai Motor has revealed the name of a new crossover SUV model: Hyundai Bayon. Coming to the European market in the first half of 2021, Bayon will be a fully-new model and an important addition to the current Hyundai SUV line-up.
“Hyundai is strongly established in the ......read more
• Jaguar Racing reveal their new Jaguar I-TYPE 5 electric race car with state-of-the-art in-house powertrain
• Winning driver line-up of Sam Bird and Mitch Evans will push for points in season seven of the all-electric series
• Jaguar once again competes in an Official World Championship as the ABB FIA Formula E electric series will start season seven with its new status
• Leading materials science company, Dow, joins the Jaguar Racing team as an Official Partner
• The Jaguar Racing Formula E Team will be dressed in custom Polo Ralph Lauren ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 30 November 2020: Looking to make the year-end more special? Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has launched an exceptional year-end campaign across its line-up* to help you wrap this year in style.
Be spoilt for choice courtesy the incomparable 0% interest rate and free insurance* on new purchases until 17th December.
Have your eyes on a sedan this season? Starting at AED 21, you can also own a new Symbol that ......read more
Abu Dhabi, November 24, 2020 - Al Masaood Tyres, Batteries and Accessories (TBA) Division, part of Al Masaood Group - a privately held and highly diversified conglomerate based in Abu Dhabi, has revealed the signing of a strategic new distributorship agreement with Total Marketing Middle East (TMME), a leading lubricant company in the GCC region and an affiliate of Total, a global energy major. The agreement was signed between Salah Adib, General Manager, Al Masaood TBA and Karine Singh, Managing Director, Total Marketing Middle East, in the presence of representatives from both ......read more
UAE dealership reports strong nine months with more than 50 per cent sales increase in 2020
Dubai, November 23, 2020: Al Tayer Motors, the official Ford Trucks importer-dealer in the United Arab Emirates, has won the Champions Award 2019 from Ford Trucks’ dealers in 44 countries worldwide for its overall performance.
The accolade win comes even as Al Tayer Motors records a strong nine months for its trucks business in 2020 with a growth of more than 50 per cent in the first nine months of 2020 compared to the same period in 2019. The dealership delivered a solid ......read more
⮚ Building on the momentum of Lincoln SUVs, the new 2021 Nautilus arrives with a new interior that exudes a sense of calm and signature technologies that elevate the midsize luxury SUV
⮚ Elegant and polished horizontal lines and modern color themes create the serene interior design that clients love in the Lincoln Navigator, Aviator and Corsair
⮚ Nautilus debuts more intuitive features including the new SYNC® 4 system and a 13.2-inch screen, offering new levels of simplicity, connectivity and personalization to clients for the effortless ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 18 November 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is closing off the calendar year with its tenth annual Year-End Savings (YES) campaign.
As part of this campaign, customers will benefit from savings up to AED 25,000, based on the desired model, across Nissan’s lineup, which include Sunny, Altima, Maxima, X-Trail, and Pathfinder (T&C apply). The deals offer incredible value with 5 years’ warranty, 3 years’ service package, 2 ......read more
A new global campaign, with dedicated microsite, travels through the Bridgestone natural rubber value chain to demonstrate how the company is implementing sustainable and responsible practices.
Bridgestone is focused on sustainable procurement of natural rubber, a renewable resource that provides livelihood opportunities for millions of people around the world.
Partners are invited to work together with Bridgestone to implement sustainable solutions that have a positive impact for people and nature..
November 17, 2020 — Bridgestone, a global leader in sustainable mobility ......read more
• Prestigious European motoring jury awards Pivi Pro the SMARTBEST award for best connected technologies
• Pivi Pro is faster, more intuitive and always connected
• Download Software-Over-The-Air (SOTA), stream music and connect to apps without compromise
• Connect two smart phones at once so driver and passenger can enjoy hands-free connectivity without having to swap connections
United Arab Emirates - November 17, 2020: Jaguar Land Rover’s new Pivi Pro touchscreen infotainment has been recognised by the prestigious motoring ......read more
• Future Mobility Campus Ireland (FMCI) collaboration will allow real-world trials
• Facility will provide research opportunities for autonomous, connected, electrified and shared vehicles
• Testbed covers 12km of roads combining smart junctions and connected car parks
• The Jaguar I-PACE - the world’s first premium all-electric performance SUV, will be used for the testbed trials
Monday 16 November 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Jaguar Land Rover is partnering with global software, mobility and telecoms companies to ......read more
• Design: Distinct and progressive design offers instantly-recognizable Genesis identity
• Technology: Next-generation, technology-enabled luxury will merge seamlessly into clients’ daily lives
• Safety: Genesis G80’s safety features evolve once-again, with an array of progressive safety technologies that offer uncompromised safety for everyone on the road
• Performance: Brand-exclusive platform increases solidity, performance, fuel economy, luxury
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 15, 2020: The All-new Genesis G80 made its Middle East ......read more