Highest standards of flexibility: All drive train variants on one line
Successful transformation of BMW Group plants towards emobility and digitalisation
Half of Dingolfing's production volume will be electrified by mid-decade
Nedeljković: “setting ourselves ambitious goals for the most sustainable production”
July 29, 2021: Dingolfing.Standard production of the fully-electric BMW iX* began today in Dingolfing. The plant in Lower Bavaria now produces vehicles with all drive train variants, i.e. combustion-engine vehicles, plug-in hybrids and fully-electric models, on a single line. Milan Nedeljković, member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, responsible for Production: “The launch of the BMW iX* marks another milestone in our expansion of electrification and ......read more
• New Bowler Defender: Competition-prepared Land Rover Defender 90 showcases the very best of Bowler’s motorsport expertise
• Bowler conversion: Rally revisions include performance upgrades to suspension, modified underbody, fitment of roll cage and unique Bowler wheels
• Perfect starting point: Builds on Land Rover Defender’s unstoppable capability, robust durability and natural balance
• Bowler Defender Challenge: New rally competition series announced for 2022, exclusively featuring the all-new Bowler Defender
• 2022 Challenge: Seven UK-based rounds will feature in the single-series competition with the full support of Bowler
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 29, July 2021: Bowler Motors, the off-road performance specialist, has ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 28 July 2021: Designed and engineered by a global team headquartered in Australia, the Ranger is now sold in more than 180 markets around the world, and continues to build a reputation for quality, reliability and durability. The Ford Ranger is truly a global product and has just notched up a decade on-sale around the world.
During development, Ford’s engineers subjected the Ranger to a punishing test schedule around the world, including the harsh and unforgiving Australian Outback.
The original brief combined the toughness and capability of a pick-up truck with smart technology, outstanding safety, excellent fuel economy and high standards of quality and comfort.
Its real-world tests took place in some of the world’s toughest climates and over ......read more
Dubai - July 28, 2021: McLaren Racing and Stanley Black & Decker today announced a multi-year partnership that will make the world’s largest tools and storage company the Official Tools and Storage Partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team.
The McLaren and Stanley Black & Decker relationship combines two leading brands who share a dedication to innovation and technological advancement in their purpose.
Stanley Black & Decker will support the McLaren Formula 1 team at and away from the track by outfitting the team with a range of iconic Stanley Black & Decker tools. The partnership will include engagement events and experiences to bring the partnership to life for Stanley Black & Decker’s customers and celebrate the work they do to “Make the World.”
As the ......read more
• Year-to-date sales in the Middle East exceed around 20,000 units until end of June 2021, growth of 97% compared to the same period last year
• MG Motor enjoyed an outstanding performance during the month of Ramadan with growth of 274% vs last year and a strong market share of 4.1%
• Saudi Arabia ranks first in sales volume followed by record-breaking market share from Oman
(27 July 2021, Middle East) New car buyers across the GCC continue to snap up MG cars in record numbers, with the British-born brand recording best-ever six month sales of over 20,000 vehicles in the GCC and the Middle East. Despite the challenges faced in 2020, consumers showed their appreciation of the MG line-up throughout the year, as the brand broke into the top 10 of car manufacturers for the first time ever.
The ......read more
Model revision measures for the model year 2022.
UAE - July 27, 2021: Model year 2022 will see a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configurations from August 2021.
Overview about all measures for BMW R 18 and R 18 Classic.
• New colours Mars red metallic, Manhattan metallic matt and
Option 719 Galaxy Dust metallic/Titanium silver2 metallic.
• For Option 719 Galaxy Dust metallic/Titansilber 2 metallic black drive train is coupled with reverse assistance.
• Geometric change of lower luggage holder. No disassembly required when riding without case (R 18 Classic only).
• New Option 719 Design Package AERO includes cylinder head covers and ......read more
• Honorary Chairman Chung becomes the first Korean to receive the accolade, industry’s top honor
• Chung recognized for being driving force behind the Group’s success, and a steadfast champion of the auto industry and the Korean economy
• Dedication to vehicle quality, global expansion of R&D and manufacturing network have been key to Chung’s approach
• Hyundai Motor Group continues to pursue progress for humanity
July 26, 2021: Hyundai Motor Group Honorary Chairman, Mong-Koo Chung, has been officially inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame at the 2020/2021 Induction and Awards Ceremony. The industry’s top honor was presented to the class of 2020 at a celebration held at the ICON Convention Center in Detroit on July 22.
The induction ceremony was ......read more
Best practices, digital trends and an innovative format: Top international speakers provide new stimulus and exclusive insights into such fields as Esports and gaming culture, advertising opportunities, and future trends.
BMW presents the first product from the RIVALWORKS virtual technology factory – the visionary “The Rival Rig”.
Holger Hampf, President of Designworks: “It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for a designer to work on a project like this as we were able to play to extremes in terms of technology”.
July 25, 2021: BMW Welt was the epicentre of the Esports industry on Monday, as it hosted the first BMW Esports Boost. In a series of talks and panel discussions, the many participants from around the world were given exclusive insights into the world ......read more
• Jaguar Racing Formula E team takeover the iconic London Underground for the final countdown to the first race on ‘home soil’ in 17 years at ExCeL London
• The ‘clones’ took to Westminster station greeting morning commuters in full race suits and helmets
• Roehampton-born British Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, currently leads the drivers’ standings and is pushing to increase his points lead in front of a home crowd
• A historic weekend for the team who sit third in the teams’ championship – only five points from top spot
• The lights go green on Jaguar Racing’s home double-header E-Prix with the second race on Sunday 25 July at 13:00 GMT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Sunday 25 July 2021: The Jaguar Racing Formula E team ......read more
Newest race on F1 Calendar announces launch of ticket sales with Promoter releasing first 40% batch for the inaugural race weekend in Jeddah on December 3rd – 5th
• Debut race weekend to take place in Jeddah under the lights on December 3rd - 5th, 2021
• Promoter initially releasing 40% of tickets with a view to maximising capacity by race weekend
• Tickets on sale to fans at home and abroad
• Newest circuit in F1 set to become F1’s longest & fastest street circuit
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - July 25, 2021: The Saudi Automobile & Motorcycle Federation (SAMF) - Promoter of the 2021 FORMULA 1 SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX - is delighted to launch the opening of ticket sales for the ......read more
Winning partnership: The Land Rover Defender played a vital role as a support vehicle for athletes and crew at the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 – won for a seventh time by Christian Maurer
Put to the test: Fleet of 12 vehicles covered more than 50,000km of demanding Alpine landscape across five countries during the event
Versatile companion: Teams took full advantage of its 900kg payload, 168kg dynamic roof load and 300kg static roof load as Defender transported athletes, vital crew supplies and equipment
Staying safe: Fitted with Autohome Roof Tents, the rugged 4x4s doubled up as base camps for athletes at the end of each day – providing a safe space to relax and recover in comfort
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18, July 2021: A fleet of new Land Rover Defenders ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 15, July 2021: The Ford F-150 has established itself as a firm favourite with truck enthusiasts in the region with capability, technology and safety technologies that continue to raise the bar in the light-duty truck segment.
But the engineering and design team behind the all-new F-150 wasn’t satisfied with settling on past achievements and set about making the 2021 truck the toughest, most productive and smartest F-150 Ford has ever built.
While all-new F-150 still features a durable, proven foundation – a fully boxed high-strength steel frame with a high-strength, military-grade, aluminium alloy body – every panel of the distinctive, rugged exterior was redesigned for 2021. The bold and tough signature look includes an updated headlamp design, new power dome hood and ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 July 2021: In celebration of Eid al-Adha, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces a limited-time sale across the entire line-up.
With Arabian Automobiles, you are guaranteed to drive home the finest deal in a brand-new vehicle, ranging from the adventurous and family-friendly SUV, Koleos 2022, to the more compact sedan. Indulge in this limited-time offer and kick-start your journey with a renewed passion for life.
To know more, visit the Renault R-Stores on Sheikh Zayed Road or Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Customers are also encouraged to reach out to sales representatives through Renault’s video call service and book a home test drive, for their convenience.
Abu Dhabi, July 14, 2021— Al Masaood Group was recently awarded at the prestigious Sports Industry Awards (SPIA) 2021 for its contributions to the Middle East’s sports community. The Group received the Best Sponsorship Activation – Silver recognition for serving as the official partner and exclusive automotive sponsor of the Special Olympics World Games 2019 in Abu Dhabi. It was the first time that the world’s biggest humanitarian sporting event was held in the Middle East.
Marwa Kaabour, Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication, Al Masaood Group, said: “Becoming a sponsor of the Special Olympics was one of the landmark moments in the history of Al Masaood. We would always take great pride in that. The SPIA honour is an added value to our efforts to advance the sporting industry in the ......read more
Incorporating FAMCO and Al-Futtaim Commercial Vehicles, new division underlines Al-Futtaim’s commitment towards providing total business solution for customers in the UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 14, 2021: Al-Futtaim has announced the launch of Al-Futtaim Automotive Industrial Equipment (AFA-I.E), marking its entry into the used equipment market.
The new division incorporates the pre-owned products of both Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company (FAMCO) and Al-Futtaim’s Commercial Vehicles division.
The full range of products will cater to a diverse range of industries across the transportation, construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, warehousing and marine sectors from Used Commercial Vehicles, Material Handling Equipment, Construction Equipment, Power and Industrial Products and ......read more
• Lennard Hoornik appointed as new Chief Commercial Officer with immediate effect
• Lennard will help drive innovation and realise potential of Reimagine strategy
• Chief Commercial Officer is responsible for all global sales and marketing activity for both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands
• The appointment will help Jaguar Land Rover create the world’s most desirable luxury vehicles and services for the most discerning of customers, and achieve positive cash net-of-debt by 2025
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 13 July 2021: Jaguar Land Rover has today announced the appointment of a new Chief Commercial Officer.
Lennard Hoornik will begin his new role with immediate effect, helping to drive innovation within Jaguar Land Rover, and realise the potential of the business’s ......read more
July 13, 2021: Saudi driver Reema Juffali says the experience she gained from her latest outing at the BRDC British F3 Championship was hugely valuable, and the 29-year-old also paid tribute to those fans supporting her back home.
Juffali, part of the Douglas Motorsport team, was in action at Donington Park in the third stage of the competition, having recorded a fourth-place finish last time out at Silverstone.
On this occasion, Juffali was competitive throughout and although she was unable to finish the two races on Sunday, there were undoubtedly positives to take.
“The weekend was a tough one,” said Juffali, as she reflected on the event. “I knew it was going to be challenging going into it having had experience on the track. I think there were definitely positives, from testing to qualifying ......read more
• NEOM, Principal Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, turns the spotlight on how Formula E plays a vital role in accelerating the adaptation of green mobility.
NEOM, Saudi Arabia. July 12, 2021: With rounds 10 & 11 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship taking place in New York City over the weekend, NEOM focuses on how Formula E has helped accelerate the city’s adaptation of green mobility.
Formula E is one of the world’s fastest growing sports and a hub of innovation. The technology developed through the series is helping to accelerate the development of electric mobility solutions and create a more sustainable future.
As a Principal Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, NEOM used the race weekend to highlight how New York is adopting ......read more
• Mission accomplished: Land Rover vehicles support Virgin Galactic’s first commercial space flight with a full crew
• Range Rover Astronaut Edition and Land Rover Defender 110 help put Sir Richard Branson into space for the first time
• Partners since 2014, Land Rovers tow Virgin Galactic space vehicles, transport astronauts and support day-to-day operations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12, July 2021: Land Rover was part of the mission as Virgin Galactic completed its first ever fully crewed space flight, with founder Sir Richard Branson on board as one of four Mission Specialists.
The SpaceShipTwo Unity craft travelled with four Mission Specialists and two pilots on board. The six-strong crew started and completed their mission at Spaceport America in New Mexico. Sir Richard ......read more
• Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, took points and the fastest lap in Brooklyn after a challenging day for the British team
• Mitch Evans climbed seven places through the field before an electrical issue caused his Jaguar I-TYPE 5 to retire in the tenth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans sits joint fifth in the Drivers’ Standings, twelve points behind championship leader, Eduardo Mortara, while teammate Sam Bird is thirteenth
• Round eleven of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship takes place on the same 2.32km, 14 turn circuit today, Sunday 11 July 2021 at 17:30 GMT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 11, July 2021: Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, took points in Brooklyn after a challenging day for the British team. The Brit climbed an impressive eleven ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 11, July 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces the availability of the 2021 Nissan Altima with ProPILOT assist in the market, that offers a stress-free driver assistance system making every drive a comfortable and enjoyable one, while complementing the car’s sleek design.
Entering into its third year of production, the 2021 Nissan Altima introduces its segment-first ProPILOT technology in its high-end SL grade, adding to the comprehensive list of Nissan Intelligent Mobility features. ProPILOT is a revolutionary technology designed for different driving conditions, with dynamic driver assistance systems that reduce the amount of acceleration, steering and braking input, ......read more
• The joint study examines new relationships between advanced technologies, public environments and personal experiences
• Four distinct study areas — surfaces, societies, futures and textile research around “adaptive ecologies” — were explored by RISD students and faculty and Hyundai researchers
• Study builds upon partnership established between Hyundai and RISD in 2020
Dubai, July 11, 2021: Hyundai Motor Group (Hyundai) and Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) today announced a research collaboration exploring new relationships between advanced technologies, public environments and personal experiences.
These interactions are defined as “adaptive ecologies”: the technological interfaces that exist between beings (such as living ......read more
Facility will feature vehicles from its leading automotive brands including Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM
Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 11 2021: In line with its customer-centric approach and commitment to enriching the lives of its customers every day, Al-Futtaim Automotive announced today its expanded footprint in the UAE with the opening of a state-of-the-art Auto Park in Al Ain. Measuring at 120,749 sq ft, the facility will bring together new and pre-owned cars from its leading automotive brands. The facility perfectly reflects Al-Futtaim’s new standards of corporate identity which is being implemented across all its brands to further strengthen their equity globally.
After eight years of extensive research to fully understand the growth of Al Ain City, which included robust customer research, Al-Futtaim Automotive ......read more
Levante Trofeo Fuoriserie Edition for Massimo Bottura: an explosion of creativity
UAE - 1, July 2021: Tradition is an ingredient that drives us into the future. This idea brings together Maserati with Massimo Bottura, born and raised in Modena, Trident Brand Ambassador and protagonist of Italian cuisine, with a genius for taking the best of the past and bringing it into the future. Levante Trofeo Fuoriserie Edition for Massimo Bottura, presented on 1st July, is the outcome of a partnership between the company and a chef, both originating from Italy’s Emilia region and, both capable of reaching beyond all expectations. The car is the sum of this collaboration, an explosion of creativity, a rare display of freedom of expression and the visual impact of a life lived in vivid colours.
Levante, the first Maserati SUV, is a ......read more
MUSCO LIGHTING LLC CONTINUES TO SHINE LIGHT AT YAS MARINA CIRCUIT UNTIL 2023
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 8, 2021: Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management and Musco Lighting LLC have announced an extension to their long-term partnership.
Musco has been the service provider for track lighting at Yas Marina Circuit since 2009, and the extension will see the partnership run until December 2023, with Musco set to light up the new-look track following the reconfiguration programme it will undergo over the summer.
Musco is responsible for the installation of track lighting across Yas Marina Circuit’s Main Track, Drag Strip, and Yas Kartzone, which was recently enhanced with a Musco Total Light Control – TLC for LED™ System.
The US-based company has played a pivotal role in the overall functionality ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7 July, 2021: Team Abu Dhabi’s Rashed Al Qemzi has been promoted to a fifth place finish in the Grand Prix of Lithuania following the overnight elimination of Giacomo Sacchi.
The Monaco driver lost third place when his boat failed a UIM technical inspection after Tuesday’s opening round of this year’s F2 world powerboat championship in Kupiškis.
Next up for Al Qemzi, the 2017 and 2019 F2 world champion, and team-mate Mansoor Al Mansoori, is the second round in Portugal in September.
Mansoori lost his chance of a podium finish in Lithuania when his boat was rammed from behind by Sweden’s Daniel Segenmark after Al Qemzi suffered a similar fate in qualifying.
UIM F2 World Championship positions
1. Edgaras Riabko (LTU) ......read more
• Jaguar Racing drivers Mitch Evans and Sam Bird determined to put the Jaguar I-TYPE 5 in a points-scoring position in New York City
• With only four points separating the top three teams in the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship, the British racing team aim to return to top of the championship around the streets of Brooklyn
• The formidable driver line-up have seen success in New York previously with a podium last time out for Evans and two back-to-back victories for Bird in 2017
• The circuit – based around the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in Red Hook, New York – will host rounds ten and eleven on Saturday 10 July (22:00 GMT) and Sunday 11 July (19:30 GMT)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 06 July 2021 – Jaguar Racing cross the Atlantic Ocean to race on the streets of ......read more
Dubai, UAE - July 05, 2021: ABB has won a contract to design, supply, test and commission a new high-power charging infrastructure for one of the world’s largest fleet of electric buses.
The project will see ABB provide high power charging infrastructure for the fleet, which is expected to have 1,000 electric buses operating across the country and with a capacity to transport 50,000 passengers a day.
Qatar aims to have 25 percent of its public bus network operating on electric by 2022, rising to 100 percent by 2030. As part of this plan, the state will create one of the largest e-bus networks in the world, in a single installation.
Partnering with Mannai Trading Company, Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’ and fleet operator, Mowasalat, ABB will design and ......read more
Dubai Summer Surprises offers shoppers the chance to win with the Mercedes Mega Raffle, in parallel to the UAE National Day Grand Prize, which is a Limited-Edition Mercedes G63
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4 July 2021 — Yesterday, 30 June 2021, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), Gargash Mercedes-Benz and Idealz held a signing ceremony to celebrate a significant partnership amongst the three establishments, running grand prize campaigns for two of the UAE’s most anticipated events of the year: Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), and the 50th UAE National Day.
The ceremony, which was held at Gargash Mercedes-Benz Deira and attended by Ahmed Al Khaja, CEO of DFRE, Shehab Gargash, Managing Director and Group CEO of Gargash Group and Jad Toubayly, CEO of Idealz, established the joint partnership and ......read more
First-of-its-kind SUV model now available across Renault showrooms in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Move comes amidst car dealerships’ changing proposition to address new market needs & improve product mix post-pandemic
Abu Dhabi, June 29, 2021 – As more shoppers continue to shift to e-commerce for all their needs, the growing demand for the fast delivery of their parcels is now changing the game in the world of business. Companies, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs), are increasingly relying on last mile services to enhance the overall experience of their customers.
Globally, the last mile market is expected to experience an uptick to reach USD 53.4 billion by 2027, according to reportlinker.com, against the backdrop of strong e-commerce activities. The same upward trajectory is seen in the ......read more
29, June 2021: Attila Tassi scored his maiden victory in the WTCR - World Touring Car Cup with a composed drive in the second race at Estoril on Sunday to put ALL-INKL.DE Münnich Motorsport in the lead of the Teams’ Championship.
In a race where two of his fellow Honda Racing drivers might have taken top honours in different circumstances, the 22-year-old made sure he was in the right place to give the team its second win in as many race weekends at the start of the 2021 season.
Attila started the race fourth, burst into second off the line and held the position into Turn 1 despite a hit from behind, then passed his team-mate Tiago Monteiro when the Portuguese driver’s bonnet came loose before holding off a train of cars in the closing stages.
Having earlier finished seventh in Race One - in which he was ......read more
• BMW Group Plant Leipzig hosts Central German Hydrogen Summit
• Fourth hydrogen fuel station opens at Plant Leipzig
• Envisioning a green plant with fully decarbonised production
June 28, 2021: The BMW Group has clear goals for effective climate protection and sustainable mobility up to the year 2030 – and products and production are affected.
“Our solution to the challenges of environmental policy is technological innovation. Technology is where the key to the future lies – and it’s our constructive response for climate protection,” said Hans- Peter Kemser, Director of BMW Group Plant Leipzig. As a green plant, Leipzig aims not only to be carbon-neutral but also to operate carbon-free production. “Our vision is to fully ......read more
Italian brand celebrates the UAE motorsport scene, utilising its expertise to innovate and transform technologies from “track to road” through its Pirelli P ZERO™ range
Dubai, UAE – 27 June 2021: More than 740 cars, with over 447,000 combined horsepower have taken part in leading tyre manufacturer Pirelli’s track day events across the UAE held between September 2020 and May 2021. Car enthusiasts, including guests from some of the nation’s biggest car clubs, got behind the wheel at 16 adrenaline-filled track days in celebration of the ever-exciting scene, held at UAE’s top racetracks – Dubai Autodrome and Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit.
The events were designed with adventure and thrill-seekers in mind with Pirelli setting up a service van to conduct extensive tyre ......read more
• Unveiled today the 296 GTB, Ferrari’s new mid-rear-engined berlinetta sports car
• New Ferrari V6 hybrid architecture capable of delivering up to 830 cv
• The 296 GTB’s plug-in hybrid system maximises usability and driving pleasure
• The 296 GTB is also available with the extreme high-performance Assetto Fiorano package
27, June 2021 – The 296 GTB, the latest evolution of Maranello’s mid-rear-engined two-seater berlinetta, was premiered today during an online event broadcast on Ferrari’s social media and web channels. The 296 GTB redefines the whole concept of fun behind the wheel, guaranteeing pure emotions not just when pushing the car to its limits, but also in day-to-day driving situations.
The 296 GTB ushers ......read more
Dubai, UAE – 27, June 2021: Al-Futtaim Toyota continues to bring the most exciting models to the UAE market to delight its diverse customer-base, this time announcing the arrival of two new limited-edition variants of the Land Cruiser 70 Series – The Land Cruiser 76 and Land Cruiser 79 Overlander edition. Are Built on the legendary Land Cruiser platform known for its legendary ability to handle the world’s most demanding driving conditions.
Based on the Land Cruiser 70 hard top and double cab grades, the new five-seater models come with a 4.0L gasoline V6 engine mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. Equipped with front and rear TJM XGS Series 4000 SX Shocks and TJM XGS Coil Springs on the front providing improved vehicle control, exceptional ride comfort at increased ride height. Its ......read more
Dubai, UAE - June 27, 2021: Automechanika Dubai, the Middle East and Africa’s largest international automotive aftermarket trade show, has announced it will host the inaugural Automechanika Dubai Awards to recognise and award the top talent and highest performing organisations in the sector.
Nineteen awards across three distinct categories – Service Providers, People and Products and Training – will be announced on the first day of the three-day show, which will return to the Dubai World Trade Centre on 14th-16th December 2021.
Dr. Eng. Mustafa K. Aldah, Head of Light Vehicles Maintenance Section, Dubai Government Workshop and member of the judging panel, said: “We look forward to the awards because it is an initiative that both encourages excellence in the automotive repair sector and raises the ......read more
26 June, 2021: Saudi driver Reema Juffali will be competing on one of motorsport’s most iconic tracks over the coming days – and the 29-year-old driver will pay tribute to her Saudi heritage by wearing a personalized helmet.
As part of the Douglas Motorsport team, Juffali is taking part in the second stage of the British F3 Championship, where she will be aiming to build on her performance in the opening rounds which took place last month.
With the event taking place at Silverstone, one of the world’s most renowned motorsport venues, Juffali is relishing the prospect of competing on the track for the very first time.
“It’s the home of British motorsport and an iconic track, so to be racing here, and hopefully putting on a good show, is very exciting for me,” she ......read more
• New Rolls-Royce Collection of Wraith and Dawn Black Badge
• Landspeed Collection celebrates the records set by British engineer Captain George Eyston in Thunderbolt, powered by two Rolls-Royce R V12 aero engines
• Interior details recall the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, where Eyston pursued his record-breaking endeavours in 1937-38
• Salt Flats’ fissured texture is perfectly reproduced in the engraved fascia; steering-wheel detail mimics the dark track-line marked on the surface during record runs
• Starlight Headliner precisely depicts the night sky on 16 September 1938, when Eyston set his third and final land-speed record of 357.497 mph
• Silhouettes of the long-lost Thunderbolt, and its three record-breaking speeds, are laser-engraved on the front tunnel
• Subtle detail ......read more
· Unique Q by Aston Martin: Commision Vantage Roadster pays homage to only the third sports car created by the then fledgling British maker
· 2021 sees centenary celebrations for ‘A3’ – the oldest Aston Martin in existence with huge festival of Aston Martin sports cars
• Tribute edition created in cooperation with long-established dealer Aston Martin HWM
24 June 2021 - UAE: Aston Martin is celebrating the centenary of its oldest surviving car – ‘A3’ – by building a modern day tribute based on one of its most dynamic and exhilarating series production sports cars, the new Vantage Roadster.
It is 100 years since chassis No.3, now commonly known as ‘A3’, rolled gracefully out of the marque’s then production ......read more
BMW Group Middle East
The new BMW X3 M Competition and the new BMW X4 M Competition.
June 21, 2021: BMW M GmbH is refreshing the high-performance models of the Sports Activity Vehicle BMW X3 and the Sports Activity Coupé BMW X4 two years after their launch. In addition to new design features drawn from the BMW X3 and BMW X4 (see here for details), which have likewise been revised, along with M specific changes and a new operating concept, the new BMW X3 M Competition (combined fuel consumption: 11.0 – 10.8 l/100 km according to WLTP; combined CO2 emissions: 250 – 246 g/km according to WLTP) and the new BMW X4 M Competition (combined fuel consumption: 10.8 – 10.7 l/100 km according to WLTP; combined CO2 emissions: 247 – 238 g/km according to ......read more
10 truck drivers from nine countries declared Ultimate Drivers
Abu Dhabi, April 8, 2021 - Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles and Equipment (CV&E) witnessed the crowning of the winners of the UD Extra Mile Challenge 2020 local driving competitions during a virtual global awards ceremony organised by UD Trucks’ head office in Japan.
Out of the Challenge’s 500 participants, 10 drivers from Australia, Singapore, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Qatar, the UAE, and the Philippines were officially declared as the Ultimate Drivers during the online gathering.
Each of ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 7th April 2021: Moving ahead with its ambitious plans to offer customers a fully integrated digital experience, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announced the launch of INFINITI NOW, its all-new e-commerce payment gateway, giving customers immediate access to the entire INFINITI line up. Customers now have access to the full spectrum of INFINITI’s services 24/7 from the comfort of their homes.
By visiting www.infiniti-dubai.com, customers can explore ......read more
- New showroom marks AutoCentral’s expansion into new business line in UAE
- 700-sqm facility offers exclusive incentives & services such as extended warranty, inspection before delivery and 24-hour roadside service
United Arab Emirates - April 06, 2021: AutoCentral, Al Masaood Group’s multi-brand service and repair centre, has officially inaugurated its first state-of-art-showroom for multi-brand pre-owned cars in Dubai, marking a new milestone in its expansion plans across the UAE.
Located in a prime ......read more
• ONE-year insurance, TWO add-ons, THREE years servicing, FOUR months deferred payment, and FIVE years extended warranty
• Offer applies across full lineup throughout Ramadan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - April 06, 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is inviting you to harness the power of FIVE this Ramadan as part of the Renault Top 5 promotions. The 2021 models across their lineup – Koleos, Duster, Symbol, Megane ......read more
The proceeds will be donated to the AIP Foundation, a non-profit organisation taking care of projects to increase road safety - in particular for pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists - in Southeast Asia
United Arab Emirates, Dubai – April 6th, 2021: An exclusive Pirelli Formula 1 tyre with the Italian flag on the side has been signed by all members of the Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli sailing team and has been auctioned today through the online silent auction platform 32auctions.com.
The proceeds from the auction , which can be accessed here, will be entirely donated to the ......read more
New Range Rover SVAutobiography Ultimate editions from SV Bespoke
offer tailored luxury at the pinnacle of the Land Rover family
• New Range Rover SVAutobiography Ultimate editions represent the pinnacle of Land Rover’s luxury SUV family, available in both long-wheelbase and driver-focused SVAutobiography Dynamic models
• Classic satin-finished Orchard Green paintwork with Narvik Black contrast roof and door mirrors is complemented by contemporary copper detailing
• Each vehicle is meticulously hand-finished by Land Rover’s SV ......read more
Emirates Driving Company (DRIVE) witnesses an increase in net profit despite COVID-19 pandemic
United Arab Emirates - April 04, 2021: Emirates Driving Company PJSC (EDC), a publicly-listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), announced a 20.39% increase in its net profits to reach AED 126.76 million in 2020, compared to AED 105.29 million recorded in 2019 despite COVID-19 pandemic that affected by businesses and economies across the world.
The company’s revenues increased 14.11% to AED 261.44 million in 2020, ......read more
Al-Futtaim Toyota further inched up market share, ending February at 34.3%, up 0.2% versus February 2020
New SUV models including the CHR and Toyota Highlander drove growth for Al-Futtaim Toyota with sales up 6.7% and 2.8% respectively year on year
Al-Futtaim Lexus sales growth increased by 14% in February 2021 and market share is up 2% from 18% in January 2021 to 20% in February 2021
Sales growth increase in February 2021 was supported by the LX570 with sales up 8% respectively month on month
News comes as new Managing Director Andy ......read more
DETROIT – GMC’s electric supertruck lineup expands with the addition of the 2024 HUMMER EV SUV making its debut in a new commercial film narrated by LeBron James. Fans can also watch the reveal here.
The new spot focuses on the SUV’s revolutionary capability and signature HUMMER EV features that offer Extract Mode and CrabWalk1.
“The GMC HUMMER EVs were envisioned to be the most capable and compelling electric supertrucks ever,” said Duncan Aldred, global vice president of Buick and GMC. “The new HUMMER EV SUV is ......read more
Al Masaood’s Fleet Solution team awarded for efforts to become a preferred solution provider among fleet customers
Abu Dhabi, April 4, 2021 - Al Masaood Tyres, Batteries & Accessories (TBA) Division scored a major win at Bridgestone’s Toolbox Global Awards 2020. The division’s Fleet Solution team was recognised as one of Bridgestone’s worldwide partners with exceptional efforts to consistently transform itself into a Solution Provider of choice among fleets customers.
The yearly Toolbox Awards was launched to acknowledge to the most active users of TOOLBOX, ......read more
• Bigger and wider than before, the fourth-generation model boasts powerful performance and equipped with advanced technologies, making it the most competitive TUCSON in its class.
• The N Line version will also be available to customers later in 2021.
Dubai, 3 April 2021: Hyundai Motor Company has launched its all-new TUCSON model with the popular compact SUV set to signal a new way of driving for customers in the Middle East and Africa regions.
The all-new TUCSON, Hyundai’s best-selling model globally, enters the market as the most ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3 April 2021: Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is pleased to announce the Nissan Ramadan campaign on select models, reflecting the generous spirit of the holy month.
Until the end of Ramadan, customers will benefit from a 5-year Nissan warranty, 5 years free servicing, 2 years free insurance, and 1-year free registration. Early birds seeking an added incentive are invited to Nissan showrooms to complete their ......read more
Bridgestone’s European tyre plants, European R&D Centre and Proving Ground in Rome, PCT plant in Lanklaar, textile plant in Usansolo and EMIA headquarters in Brussels now consume 100% renewable electricity.
The company had previously announced in March 2020 that 90% of electricity consumed in its European plants came from renewable resources.
This latest milestone marks major progress on Bridgestone’s commitment to helping achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
31 March 2021 — Bridgestone, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions, has ......read more
Airport Show to be held in Dubai from 24 May
Safer travel technologies to drive the post-pandemic world
Touch-free experiences top health safety priority
Real-time customer services to be at the forefront
Airports to be more passenger-centric and IT-driven by 2025
Global Airport Construction market to reach US$1.4 trillion by 2025
DXB continues improvising to remain an ideal destination in the future
United Arab Emirates - March 31, 2021: After a bleak year due to the global travel restrictions following the coronavirus pandemic since March 2020, airports are ......read more
Company to provide eight units UD Trucks’ Quester CGE420 - 8x4 Equipped with 12-cbm Transit Mixers
Abu Dhabi, March 30, 2021 - Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles and Equipment, part of Abu Dhabi’s leading conglomerate – Al Masaood Group, has sealed a mega contract with Gulf Ready Mix LLC (GRM) to provide the UAE-based ready-mix company with eight units of UD Trucks’ Quester CGE 420 – 8X4 equipped with concrete mixer with a capacity of 12 cbm.
Quester is the first in a new generation of UD Trucks specifically developed for the world of heavy-duty transportation. ......read more
- EV6 is the symbol of Kia’s new brand and the first BEV built on new dedicated EV platform
- Choice of multiple zero-emissions powertrain configurations; over 510 kilometers from a single charge
- 800V ultra-fast charging from 10 to 80 percent in just 18 minutes; 100 kilometers in less than 4.5 minutes
- EV6 GT accelerates from 0-to-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds with top speed of 260 km/h
- New EV architecture delivers spacious interior and high-tech features for an intuitive user experience
- Advanced Driver Assistance System includes Highway Driving Assist 2 and Remote Smart ......read more
The next milestone in the history of the plant - Landmark vehicle is a BMW 2 Series Convertible.
United Arab Emirates - March 30, 2021: Associates at BMW Group Plant Leipzig can now consider themselves multi- millionaires. Sixteen years after the plant went on stream, the 3,000,000th BMW “made in Saxony” has just rolled off the production lines: a BMW M240i Convertible in Sunset Orange. (Fuel consumption combined: 8.3 – 3.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 189 – 101 g/km).
“The fact that we’ve manufactured ......read more
The Cycling Championship will take place across three nights from April 22-24
United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2021: The organizing committee of Nad Al Sheba Sports Tournament has announced exciting prizes for this year’s 75km NAS Cycling Championships, which will take place across three nights from April 22 to 24 with competition in six different categories for a total prize purse of AED 360,000.
Organised by Dubai Sports Council, the annual NAS Sports Tournament is coming back for its eighth season in the Holy Month of Ramadan, with competition in three ......read more
Bridgestone pledges support for the global movement that aims to put disability inclusion on the business leadership agenda.
The partnership aligns with a respect for diversity that is outlined in Bridgestone’s Global CSR commitment and Global Human Rights Policy.
The commitment connects to Bridgestone’s initiatives to address social issues and its role as a Worldwide Paralympic Partner.
March 29, 2021 – Bridgestone Corporation announced that it has joined The Valuable 500, a global movement that is committed to making disability inclusion a greater part of the ......read more
Held at Dubai Festival City Mall, Auto Fest 2021 will host Dodge’s 2021 line up comprising refreshed Durango, athletic Charger and powerful Challenger
Dubai, UAE - 29 March 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Dodge vehicles in the UAE, is set to present the new 2021 Dodge Durango at the annual automotive exhibition pop up – Auto Fest 2021. Starting from Sunday 28 March 2021, UAE motorists and mallgoers will get the opportunity to visit the Dodge stand at the Dubai Festival City mall and explore the brand’s latest model range ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2021: Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official Ford importer-dealer, has won the automaker’s prestigious ‘Chairman’s Award’ and ‘President’s Award’ for 2020.
Ford’s Chairman’s and President’s Awards are designed to recognize its distributor partners for delivering outstanding customer experience and operations.
“Last year was a particularly challenging year for most businesses given the unprecedented global conditions. To win these prestigious international awards ......read more
- Stinger’s interior refinement and luxury evolves with black gloss and chrome garnishes in the cockpit with a new standard 10.25-inch navigation display, enhanced LED ambient mood lighting and a new Nappa leather seat design
- GT-Line joins the high-horsepower club with a potent 2.5-liter turbo-four-cylinder engine
- GT-Line 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 is complemented by a new electronic variable exhaust for an enhanced visceral experience
- Kia’s Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), including Auto Emergency Braking Technology and Blind Spot Collision ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 24 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is presenting customers with luxury offers on the performance-driven Q50 and the elegant QX50, both of which are crafted to elevate your driving experience.
The choice of which of these two supreme vehicles to go for depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking to surpass your expectations and experience vehicular engineering at its finest, the INFINITI Q50 already has your name on it. Housing ......read more
• Hyundai’s new MPV model is equipped with futuristic design cues and space innovation providing premium in-car experience
Dubai, March 23, 2021 — Hyundai Motor Company unveiled teaser images of STARIA, the brand’s new multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) lineup. The images show the STARIA Premium, a high-end variant of STARIA standard model.
The STARIA name combines ‘star’ and ‘ria’ , in reference to the vehicle’s future-oriented product values and streamlined design characteristics defined by one curve gesture ......read more
• Vantage F1® Edition is the most track-focused production Vantage to-date
• Based on the Vantage as an Official Safety Car of Formula 1®
• Project objective to significantly improve lap time performance
• Vantage F1® Edition benefits from package of engine, chassis and aerodynamic upgrades
• Power output increases by 25PS to 535PS
• Deliveries scheduled to begin May 2021
United Arab Emirates - March 23, 2021: The new Vantage F1® Edition is a new breed of Aston Martin. One that ......read more
• The Group’s first overseas fuel cell system facility, HTWO Guangzhou, breaks ground today
• Guangdong Province secretary Li Xi, Guangdong Province Governor Ma Xing Rui and Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Euisun Chung attended the virtual groundbreaking ceremony
• HTWO Guangzhou will initially produce 6,500 fuel cell systems per year and aims to gradually increase capacity in line with market demand
• HTWO Guangzhou aims to complete construction in the second half of 2022
• Investment advances the Group’s global hydrogen leadership ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 21 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is collaborating with The Cycle Hub, the home of cycling in Dubai, as its official automotive partner to encourage and empower the community to lead a healthy lifestyle. The Cycle Hub, through its cycling team, will be participating in a number of national sports events, and the recently launched Nissan X-Terra has been selected to be the team’s official car for its reliability, durability and practicality ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 18, 2021: Al Majid Motors Co LLC, the exclusive distributor of KIA range of vehicles in the UAE, has announced that the KIA UAE headquarters in Port Saeed, Deira Dubai, has moved to the new 'home' called ‘KIA - The Move’ on Sheikh Zayed Street. The showroom has started welcoming customers to 'The Move' already.
The latest development will mean that the existing Showroom in Port Saeed will move to and merge with Al Khabesi Showroom on Ittihad Street for centrally focused enhanced customer service. The new ......read more
The most capable, performance-focused Bentley yet – with no compromise to comfort or luxury
Highly advanced new chassis technologies for extraordinary journeys
To be revealed at 16:00 GMT, 23 March, 2021
United Arab Emirates - March 17, 2021: Bentley Motors is preparing to unveil the most dynamic road car in its 101 year history.
Designed, engineered, developed and handcrafted in Bentley’s carbon neutral luxury automotive factory, the new third-generation Continental GT Speed is the ultimate performance-ocused ......read more
The second round of the UAE’s Car Club Autocross Championship Series took place on Friday March 12, with Johnny Khazzoum edging a thrilling victory over Round 1-winner Ibrahim Abouelgheit by a fraction of a second at the Jebel Ali circuit in Dubai.
Round 2 of the series, which Saxo Bank is a Title Partner of, saw a stunning variety of 27 supercar & sportcar owners and motor racing enthusiasts from across the GCC battle it out over three heats in four different categories - All Wheel Drive (AWD), Rear Wheel Drive (RWD), Front Wheel Drive (FWD), and Electric Vehicles ......read more
• Land Rover and Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) extend partnership to include global photography competition and exhibition
• Earth Photo 2021 aims to promote discussion of environmental and geographical issues through photos and videos
• Leading Land Rover designer Amy Frascella joins judging panel
• Land Rover has worked with the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) for over 40 years
• Entries now open for 2021 competition.
Wednesday 17th March 2021, Dubai – Land Rover is partnering with the Royal Geographical ......read more
Bridgestone Corporation celebrates the 90th anniversary of its founding
The company has positioned the 90th anniversary of its founding as an important milestone as it advances toward its 100th anniversary and beyond.
A 90th anniversary commemorative page has been established on Bridgestone’s corporate website to provide information on the Company’s corporate DNA, history, and vision.
March 17, 2021— Bridgestone Corporation celebrated the 90th anniversary of its founding earlier this March.
Global CEO and Representative Executive Officer Shuichi Ishibashi ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 March 2021: Following a successful run of the 26th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is thrilled to announce the name of the lucky winner of its extended DSF 2021 INFINITI promotion.
Saleem Shehadeh purchased the power-packed INFINITI QX50 which entitled the buyer to receive a scratch-and-win card with the purchase during DSF 2021 and was rewarded AED 100,000 in cash, as well as ......read more
THE TEAM, WHICH FEATURED KHALED AND AMNA AL QUBAISI, TRIUMPHED AT THE F3 ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
HAMDA AL QUBAISI PRODUCED AN IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY AT THE F4 UAE CHAMPIONSHIP
United Arab Emirates - March 15, 2021: It’s been a fantastic start to 2021 for Abu Dhabi Racing by Prema who secured victory in both the Team and Driver Classifications at the F3 Asian Championship, while also recording a solid performance at the F4 UAE Championship.
The F3 Asian Championship success owed much to the level of consistency displayed throughout the competition by ......read more
• The new facility features a unique drive-in reception and lounge concept for optimum customer satisfaction, convenience and transparency
Abu Dhabi, UAE - 14 March 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises – the exclusive distributor of Chrysler, Dodge, and RAM in the UAE, and Jeep in Dubai and Northern Emirates, has announced a relocation of its service operations in Abu Dhabi with the opening of the company’s new Mopar aftersales centre in Mussafah. The new facility will cater to the increasing number of customers in the UAE capital, providing a ......read more
- Fourth-generation of Kia’s flagship SUV arrives in select MEA countries, introducing drivers to a world of redefined boldness
- New Sorento is the first vehicle to be based on Kia’s new-generation midsize SUV platform
- With its impressive suite of features, the new Sorento is Kia’s most high-tech car ever
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 14, 2021 – Kia’s fourth generation of flagship SUVs has finally arrived, with the all-new Sorento arrives in select MEA markets for the very first time. Powerful, progressive and versatile, the ......read more
Global non-profit CDP recognizes Bridgestone Group's leadership in combating climate change
Bridgestone earned the highest rating in supply chain engagement on climate issues for the second consecutive year
March 14, 2021 – Bridgestone Corporation has been named to the prominent Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by CDP, a global non-profit that runs the world's leading environmental disclosure platform, for the second consecutive year. This is the fourth time Bridgestone has been included on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard with the highest rating A in Supplier ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 14, 2021: A stylish car that caters to what customers desires and match it with power, performance and panache, the 2021 Renault Megane surpasses excellence and redefines what a car can do and be, becoming all that you can imagine and all that you never did.
Exemplary in every sense, the Renault Megane possess all the traits of becoming your on-road partner and deserves that much-revered space in your garage. With the signature front and rear lighting signature, equipped with 3D-effect LED technology that ensures the car is seen from a ......read more
With vocational training program, company ensures customer service excellence and satisfaction
Abu Dhabi, March 14, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles, an icon of the UAE’s automotive market and the authorised distributor of Nissan, INFINITI & Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western region, continues to make upskilling a top priority with its development of a vehicle diagnostic training program for its staff members in collaboration with Hella Gutmann, an industry-leading provider of diagnostic devices and parts manufacturer.
Al Masaood Automobiles’ technicians and ......read more
● Seal of approval: New Land Rover Defender named Supreme Winner Women’s World Car of the Year 2021 and Best Medium SUV 2021 as unstoppable all-terrain 4x4 celebrates International Woman’s Day in style
● Breadth of capability: Judges commend Defender’s distinctive design, all-conquering off-road capability, excellent on-road dynamics and 21st century practicality and connectivity
● Customer appeal: Defender line-up provides incredible choice, including 90 and 110 body designs, commercial Hard Top models and powertrains ranging from an efficient ......read more
- First EV to use Kia’s dedicated EV platform (E-GMP) and Kia’s new EV nomenclature
- Distinctive silhouette displays sharp lines and high-tech details
- Kia reveals new naming strategy for upcoming dedicated battery electric vehicles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 9, 2021: Kia Corporation has revealed the first official images of the EV6 – its first dedicated battery electric vehicle (BEV) built on the company’s new EV platform (Electric-Global Modular Platform, or E-GMP).
EV6 is also the first of Kia’s ......read more
• Official Safety Car of Formula 1® based on Aston Martin’s sports car, Vantage
• Aston Martin DBX becomes an Official Medical Car of Formula 1®
• Both cars make their debut at pre-season F1® test in Bahrain on 12-14 March
• Previous Aston Martin Racing successes contribute to safety car development
United Arab Emirates - March 08, 2021: When Aston Martin makes its return to the FIA Formula One World Championship® at the end of this month, it will be with more than two grand prix contenders on the ......read more
Dubai, 08 March 2021: Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Genesis cars in the UAE, is proud to reveal that the 2021 Genesis GV 80 is now available in the UAE. This marks the first-ever GV80 models to enter the region.
The Genesis GV80 is a first of its kind, signalling the brand’s first SUV model and adding versatility to the Genesis lineup alongside the G70, G80 and G90 sedans. Coming in 3.5 turbo edition, the ‘V’ in the GV80 marque represents versatility that only a Genesis SUV can offer.
Suliman AlZaben, Director of Genesis UAE, said, ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 07 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is back with a limited-time, customer-favorite sale that will have you select your preferred Renault and drive out with an upgrade.
Taking place this March 2021, the offer will grant customers the opportunity to upgrade their new Koleos, Megane or Duster purchases at no cost. Drivers with their eyes on the 4X2 Koleos will automatically be upgraded to the 4X4 version, and those seeking ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 03 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is proud to launch the new 2021 RENAULT MASTER, a fleet vehicle that offers you all of the style and design of a passenger car with no compromise on utility.
Catering to the diverse transportation needs, the new 2021 RENAULT MASTER features a range of interior layouts, with loading volumes ranging from 8 to 17 cubic meters, and its cabin is designed for your comfort, with ergonomic controls and steering ......read more
The legendary Supra joins Dubai Police’s extensive line-up of Al-Futtaim Toyota vehicles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - March 03, 2021: Dubai Police has recently acquired the legendary Toyota Supra to be added to its globally acclaimed super car fleet. The inclusion of the 2021 GR Supra in the awe inspiring fleet, which is used to promote the Dubai Police both locally and internationally, reinforces its position as one of the most sought after sportscars since its return after a 17-year wait. The Supra was provided by Al-Futtaim Automotive, the exclusive distributor ......read more
• Receive up to AED 10,000 above current market value with Nissan’s value-driven trade-in campaign
Dubai, UAE, 03 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing back the market’s premier trade-in campaign, Automania Exchange, that will provide drivers the opportunity to exchange their cars, irrespective of make or model, with a brand-new Nissan.
From 2nd – 6th March, customers will receive up to AED 10,000 above ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 03, 2021: Fresh design accents and the unique Multitone Roof enhance the appeal of the first five-seater in the British premium brand‘s small car range. Already more than 500 000 units sold worldwide. Market launch of the new edition begins in March 2021.
Munich. In the MINI premium small car model range, the MINI 5-door is the prime example of how creatively space can be used in typical MINI style. The MINI 5-door combines characteristic driving fun and individual style with a large dose of functionality. Now, fresh ......read more
Agreement follows public-private partnership model to improve customer experience
Abu Dhabi, February 28, 2021- Al Masaood Group, one of the leading family businesses in Abu Dhabi, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with SAAED, a top provider of traffic safety services, and parking and inspection innovative systems. In another strategic public-private partnership (PPP) between two major industry players in the country, the MoU seeks to improve customer experience through the delivery of cutting-edge services and solutions that meet public needs.
Under the terms of the agreement, ......read more
• Sam Bird wins the second Diriyah E-Prix Formula E night race – his first victory for Jaguar
• Jaguar Racing leave Saudi Arabia leading the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship by seven points
• Sam Bird retains his streak as the only driver to have won a race in every Formula E season
• Teammate Mitch Evans retired after a collision
• The lights turn green for the third round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship on the streets of Rome on 10 April 2021 where both drivers have been victorious
Saudi - 28 ......read more