• ABB E-mobility has sold more than one million EV chargers globally across its AC and DC charging portfolio
• Continued growth facilitated by doubling of production capacity following launch of new DC fast charger facility in Valdarno, Italy
• In the UAE, ABB has supplied more than 80 DC fast and high power chargers making it one of largest from a single brand in operation today
ABB E-mobility has announced the delivery of its one millionth electric vehicle charger, the latest milestone in the company’s ongoing mission to enable an emission-free future through smart and reliable EV charging solutions.
With a presence in more than 85 markets, the launch of ABB E-mobility’s new $30 million, 16,000m2 production facility in Valdarno, Italy in 2022, completed a doubling ......read more
• Dan Bradbury was first to ace the 17th hole at the Yas Links Abu Dhabi on day four of the season opening Rolex Series tournament.
• Bradbury’s prize for scoring the hole-in-one is the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake 2.0 Sport
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 23, 2023 – Dan Bradbury, winner of the 2022 Joburg Open, scored an incredible hole-in-one at this year’s Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship.
The Englishman was the only player to ace the 17th hole during the final day of the tournament holing his tee-shot with a six iron from 201 yards at the penultimate hole to secure the keys to the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake 2.0 Sport.
Speaking on his first ace in a tournament, Bradbury said, “I saw the pin over there and jokingly said 'I'll go for the ......read more
- The fourth-generation model builds on 20-year heritage and caters to the needs of families and adventure-seekers in the region
- Designed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new model features a new engine, striking design and advanced technologies within its segment
Kuwait - January 23, 2023: – Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, launched the all-new 2023 Nissan X-TRAIL in Kuwait, following the Middle East launch of the new model in Saudi Arabia on 16 January 2023.
Developed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new X-TRAIL furthers the brand’s commitment to introduce innovative mobility solutions, and offers customers class-leading versatility, elevated exterior and interior designs, advanced safety, and ......read more
Who doesn’t like Ferrari? No matter whether it is Ferrari 488 spider, Ferrari F8 Tributo or Ferrari Roma. Many would have it on their bucket list.
You probably think of Ferrari when you think of fast automobiles and sleek motors. Ferrari has developed to become synonymous with precision engineering all across the world, making it the envy of automobile moguls.
Their famous red cars and tremendous racing history are only a small part of what makes them so well-known, even among non-drivers! Let dive deeper to know more about the Ferrari Spider 488.
How Ferrari differs from other cars
Today, finding someone unfamiliar with the Ferrari emblem is difficult.
Ferrari's symbol is linked with luxury and luxury and is among the most popular logos. The business has built some of the world's ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing scored points in Mexico City in the opening round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans finished eighth in the first race of the Gen3 era
• Three Jaguar-powered cars in the top ten in season opener
• Teammate Sam Bird was forced to retire on the fifth lap of the Mexico City E-Prix
• Jaguar TCS Racing sit sixth in the teams’ standings after round one
• Racing resumes with a double-header night race in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia on 27 and 28 January
17, January 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The opening round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship saw Jaguar TCS Racing score points in Mexico City after two interrupted Free Practice sessions which hindered preparations. In front of a sold-out crowd, ......read more
• The G90 and connected car Integrated Cockpit (ccIC) Infotainment System each scores an award in the Transportation category
• This marks the third time the G90 model is awarded by Good Design®, the first being in 2015, followed by another in 2019
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – January 17, 2023 — Genesis announced today the win of two awards at the 2022 Good Design® Awards. The G90 and connected car Integrated Cockpit (ccIC) Infotainment System both won in the Transportation category for their outstanding designs that charter new directions for innovation.
The G90, as a flagship sedan with the most elegant interpretation of Genesis’ design identity and brand values, garnered several significant accolades over the past year: it was named the 2023 MotorTrend Car of ......read more
Nissan Al Babtain celebrates the New Year with an amazing offer
Kuwait - Jan 12, 2023: Abdul Mohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, is pleased to reveal its exclusive promotions for the brand-new Nissan Patrol 2023, featuring a generous cash gift of KD 500. In addition to this, customers who purchase the Patrol V8 model can take advantage of more benefits, such as complimentary maintenance for a period of 5 years or 100,000 km, an extended 5-year warranty, and 5-year roadside assistance, all of which are designed to offer complete peace of mind for the customers.
The offer is a special New Year treat from Nissan Al-Babtain to all the Nissan Patrol fans, giving them a good opportunity to upgrade their ride and experience unparalleled performance with the latest models of the iconic ......read more
- EV6 recognized for automotive innovation, design, safety features, performance, technology, driver satisfaction, user experience, value
- Second North American Utility Vehicle of the Year™ win for Kia in three years
- EV6 was selected by jury of 50 automotive experts
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) January 16, 2023 – Today, the all-electric Kia EV6 was named North American Utility Vehicle of the Year™ by the North American Car of the Year (NACTOY) jury. This is the second occasion in three years that the NACTOY jury has named a Kia vehicle as its top choice in the category, and the first win for a Kia electric vehicle (EV).
“Since its launch, the Kia EV6 has been inspiring customers and media critics around the world with its advanced engineering and bold design. As the ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing announce Joel Eriksson and Tom Dillmann as reserve and test drivers for the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• The 24-year old, Eriksson, has valuable experience in the all-electric World Championship, competing in eight rounds of Formula E in Season 7
• Tom Dillmann has been a vital member of Jaguar TCS Racing for the last two years and continues with the team into the Gen3 era
• Jaguar TCS Racing will race in Mexico City on 14 January for the first round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
13 January 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Jaguar TCS Racing have today announced that Swede, Joel Eriksson and Frenchman, Tom Dillmann, will both be reserve, test and simulator drivers for the British racing team for the 2023 ......read more
Renault of Arabian Automobiles strengthens its already formidable presence with the launch of some great offers.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 13 January 2023: The range of Renault models being presented at Dubai Shopping Festival 2023 comes with a set of enticing incentives that Arabian Automobiles is confident will generate lots of attention over the entire period.
Renault of Arabian Automobiles, with showrooms across Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, launches offers on stylish vehicles for the city-wide annual event, foreseeing buyer excitement.
The Koleos, Duster and Megane are each being put forward to shoppers and interested parties with a set of specially designed deals aimed to bring some of the most favoured vehicles around to the light.
Every new purchase of a 2023 Renault Koleos, ......read more
- The four awards in GOOD DESIGN’s transportation categories acclaim Kia’s design philosophy
- Multiple awards success reflects Kia’s continuous commitment to transition to a sustainable mobility solutions provider rapidly
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) January 12, 2023 – Kia Corporation has received four prestigious accolades in the 2022 GOOD DESIGN Awards transportation category for its 2023 Niro, Concept EV9, EV Infotainment System, and Magenta Design Infotainment System.
The all-new Kia Niro features a bold and dynamic design inspired by the brand’s acclaimed ‘Opposites United’ design philosophy – specifically its design pillar ‘Joy for Reason’. The perspective takes inspiration from nature, while the choice of colors, ......read more
Dubai, 11 January 2023: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is taking part in Dubai Shopping Festival and rolling out exceptional perks across its Q50, QX50, QX55 and QX80 lineup.
From driving comfort, a generous ergonomic cabin and elegant surfaces, which create individual space without losing connection to your passengers, to technical features and advancements, such as Blind Spot Warning and Rear Automatic braking, customers have much to look forward to when driving the Q50, QX50, QX55 or QX80 and will take advantage of comprehensive insurance, complimentary service packages, and five years’ warranty for the duration of Dubai Shopping Festival, taking place until the 23rd of January.
The QX80 is ......read more
• The all-new Ford Expedition was built to emphasize power, capability, convenience, and comfort everywhere – city or desert
• This 8-seater SUV packs a 3.5L EcoBoost® Twin-Turbo V6 engine, which includes a new High-Output version taken straight out of the class-leading F-150 Raptor
• The Timberline trim brings serious off-roading credentials, with Trail Turn Assist and Trail Control among the features helping the SUV conquer all terrains
• Stealth Performance Edition packs in all the Timberline’s performance specs but adds class-leading aesthetic and comfort features
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January 9, 2023 – With power, comfort, convenience, and style, the Ford Expedition ticks a lot of boxes for a driver’s SUV requirements and lifestyles. With six trims available ......read more
Al Qubaisi joins the Yas Marina Circuit-based team after a landmark year on track in Europe
The young Emirati driver unites with teammates Keanu Al Azhari and Matteo Quintarelli after their impressive debut race weekend at #AbuDhabiGP 2022
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 05, January, 2023: Ahead of its debut season in the Formula 4 UAE competition, Yas Heat Racing Academy has today announced the signing of Hamda Al Qubaisi, with the young Emirati driver joining the Yas Marina Circuit-based team for its inaugural season.
As the youngest daughter in the Al Qubaisi racing family following in the footsteps of her father, Khaled and sister, Amna, the next step in Hamda’s promising career will see her join the Yas Heat Racing team for the 2023 F4 UAE season, following the team’s debut at the 2022 ......read more
A look at the evolution of the segment-defying SUV over the past two decades
Kuwait (28 December 2022) – Following the global launch of the all-new, fourth-generation Nissan X-TRAIL and in anticipation of its Kuwait debut early next year, Nissan Al Babtain looks back at the decades-long journey of this benchmark-setting SUV and its reputation as the perfect companion for all adventures. Conceived as a compact SUV for a versatile lifestyle, the X-TRAIL’s popularity is built on performance-oriented styling, class-leading technology, and everyday utility, complimented with an engaging driving experience on all terrains.
The compact SUV’s unique identity combines two elements, “X” and “Trail”, with the former indicating the active lifestyle of its customers and the latter ......read more
PEUGEOT reveals its new brand manifesto "The Language of Attraction" in a new film
ALLURE: The new manifesto embodies our new brand vision built around the power of allure
PEUGEOTs are not only made of metal and glass, but also of allure, passion and history. PEUGEOT unveils its new brand manifesto "The Language of Attraction" in a brand new advertising film featuring the new PEUGEOT 408, the brand's new flagship model.
Why are we drawn to certain things or works of art? Because they "speak to us", not through words but through emotion. Because what really attracts us speaks to our hearts. This is why PEUGEOTs are not only made of metal and glass but also of allure, passion and history.
The new manifesto expresses the PEUGEOT brand’s renaissance through the "language of ......read more
● EMPOW, the Sporty Sedan by GAC Motor makes debut in UAE and Middle East Market
● Customers can expect an exhilarating drive packed with advanced smart features, stunning racecar design and ultimate handling
● GAC Motor was the first ever Chinese brand to take part in the Gumball 3000, the world's most extravagant car rally
Abu Dhabi-UAE, 21 December 2022: Gargash Group, one of the largest distributors of luxury performance-oriented cars in the UAE, today unveiled the all-new GAC EMPOW at an invite-only event held at the Yas Marina Circuit. where attendees got up close and personal with the new model.
The all-new EMPOW continues on GAC Motor’s tradition and is built to deliver an exhilarating drive packed with advanced smart features, stunning ......read more
• For the new generation of its most iconic, urban-centric SUV, Hyundai started with the EV variant to bring technology-led design thinking to the entire KONA range
• The subcompact SUV’s four variants, including EV, ICE/HEV and sporty N Line, to share a universal architecture but each with unique styling
• The upscaled KONA offers not only dynamic road presence but also a driver-centric interior with versatile living space that serves both practical and aesthetic needs
Dubai, December 21, 2022 – Hyundai Motor Company today unveiled an EV-derived, futuristic design for its new generation KONA subcompact SUV. The upscaled model will be available in four variants, including all-electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), internal combustion engine (ICE) and sporty N Line, with a universal ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Embracing a reimagined look in its illustrious history, the all-new BMW 3 Series brings an athletic evolution and an intuitive driving experience, with the latest edition of the iconic sedan now available at Abu Dhabi Motors.
The next evolution to the 3 Series combines a low center of gravity with the benefits of the BMW M Sport suspension system shaped at the world - renowned Nürburgring testing site. A truly powerful engine at the heart brings all elements together for an agile, dynamic drive.
With greater emphasis on the sporty appearance of the new BMW 3 Series, the redesigned headlights and kidney grille bring forward a precise, striking exterior. On the interior, the driver-oriented cockpit features a fully renovated interior for a cutting-edge ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (21 December 2022) Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is pleased to announce the arrival of the INFINITI Q50 — a sparkling addition to the showroom family.
Renowned for award-winning craftsmanship, connectivity, and performance, the 2023 INFINITI Q50 builds on its athletic design and premium interior with advanced technology to optimize time behind the wheel.
Arabian Automobiles is proudly offering customers the opportunity to own one of these stunning Q50s, with their latest advancements, and to experience the latest INFINITI on these UAE roads. Eight captivating exterior colors are available: Pure White, Majestic White, Graphite Shadow, Slate Gray, Dynamic Sunstone Red, ......read more
• Check your tyre pressure regularly and ensure they are inflated to the manufacturer’s recommendation
• Keep your vehicle in optimal condition by servicing it regularly at an authorized dealer
• Weight, aerodynamics, and driving behavior impact fuel economy
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 21 December 2022 – With temperatures dropping across the Middle East, this is the best time of year to gather family and friends for long off-roading sessions and day trips. At the same time, driving with fuel efficiency in mind is more important than ever before. Whether you’re driving on- or off-road, there are things you can do to further reduce your fuel consumption and save a bit of money at the pump.
“With families on holiday and people enjoying the cool weather against the ......read more
Dubai, December 20, 2022 – The 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 has won the Editors’ Choice Award in the 2022 Motor1.com Star Awards. Motor1.com’s second annual Star Awards considers all new vehicles that have been rated by its team of expert editors. Using a Star Rating system, Motor1.com chose winners for seven awards. The awards are Best Electric, Best Performance, Best Luxury, Best Truck, Best SUV, Best Value and the most coveted – Editors’ Choice. This year, 20 new vehicles were up for Editors’ Choice, an accolade that Motor1.com editors give to the vehicle that excels above all others during its on-site Test Week.
“We thank the editors at Motor1.com for this prestigious award.” said Olabisi Boyle, vice president of product planning and mobility strategy, Hyundai Motor North America. “The ......read more
- 2023 Kia EV6 earns 2022 TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) award
- 2023 EV6 is the 10th Kia vehicle in 2022 to earn a TOP SAFETY PICK or TOP SAFETY PICK+ designation
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 19, 2022 – The 2023 Kia EV6 has been awarded the 2022 Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) rating .
The EV6 earned ratings of “good” in all six 2022 IIHS crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side (original 2022 test), roof strength and head restraint tests. It also earned a “superior” rating for available front crash prevention (vehicle-to-vehicle and (daytime) vehicle-to-pedestrian evaluations), and a “good” rating for standard ......read more
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, F-150 Raptor, and Ranger Raptor arrive in the Middle East - the first region to receive all three
• Ford’s toughest truck, the third-generation F-150 Raptor offers enhanced off-roading capability, rugged design, redesigned interior, the largest-ever shocks on a Raptor, and advanced technologies
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor was designed and engineered by Ford Performance to be the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV, capable of highway-speed desert-dune conquering and Baja rock-crawling driven by a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine
• The Next-Gen Ranger Raptor packs a powerful 3.0L V6 Twin-Turbo EcoBoost Engine mated to a performance-tuned transmission with a race-bred anti-lag system available in Baja Mode promising exhilarating rides ......read more
Riyadh, December 15, 2022 - Al Masaood Bergum - a part of Al Masaood Group and one of the UAE’s leading modular building system providers is participating in the ‘Construction Technology Festival’, taking place in KSA, on December 14 and 15, 2022 in Riyadh.
Al Masaood Bergum focuses on two innovative construction solutions - Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and Hybrid Modular Building Systems (HMS). Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) is an engineered solid wood panel that is prefabricated and produced from a highly sustainable carbon-sequestering substance. In addition to offering strong structural capabilities, thermal and acoustic qualities, and other advantages, it also speeds up construction by 40 per cent and makes better use of labor by 30 per cent and decreases waste.
Meanwhile, Hybrid Modular Building Solution ......read more
• Seventh generation model is its most powerful iteration to date with
400 horsepower and 475 Nm of torque
• Iconic design pays homage to previous models while being built for the future
• Exclusive launch event sees attendees embark on a journey through time at the world’s first Nissan Z Pop-up Museum
Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, took part at the Middle East premiere of the all-new 2023 Nissan Z held in Dubai.
The new model was revealed in the presence of VIPs, partners, media, and employees. The much-anticipated seventh generation of the iconic sports car made a roaring entrance at the event, piloted by Nissan’s Brand Ambassador and Nissan Z Product specialist, Hiroshi ......read more
• The all-new Ford Territory’s advanced technology features deliver a safe, seamless driving experience in the small SUV segment
• Driver Assist features such as Adaptive Cruise Control, BLIS®, Collision Mitigation System, Lane-Departure Warning, Rear-View Camera, Hill-Start Assist, and Front & Rear Parking Sensor make every journey a breeze
• Prototypes were tested across diverse Middle Eastern terrains and extreme summer temperatures over an 18-month evaluation period
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, December 13, 2022 – The recently launched all-new Ford Territory offers an array of advanced technologies that empower drivers to take to the road with confidence in a trailblazing new entrant for the small SUV segment.
“The all-new Ford Territory was built for young, smart, and ......read more
• The leading Saudi Automotive Distributor will expand its footprint in the UAE market by opening its first facility in Abu Dhabi in January 2023, followed by Dubai and Sharjah.
• ALTAWKILAT represents world-class automotive brands in the region and plans to bring new luxury offerings to the market while providing customers with a premium experience.
• ALTAWKILAT is one of the largest and most renowned automotive distributors in Saudi Arabia, with over 75 years of experience of serving customers in the country.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 12 December 2022 – The renowned Saudi Arabian automotive distributor, ALTAWKILAT Universal Motors, is set to officially open its first dealership in Abu Dhabi come January 2023, introducing the luxury car brand, Hongqi to the market as its exclusive ......read more
• The new Navigator arrives with an updated signature grille, front end equipped with standard adaptive pixel projector headlamps, and new 3D taillamps
• The Navigator brings in two new interior themes, Central Park and Invitation, extending the range of options to four – suited to a broad range of aesthetic preferences
• Twin-Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission and Adaptive Suspension blends powerful performance with ultimate comfort
DUBAI, UAE - 7 December, 2022: The new Lincoln Navigator brings refined craftsmanship, commanding presence, and powerful performance to the Middle East’s large luxury SUV space with a refreshed exterior, stunning interior options, and powerful performance.
With its spacious ......read more
• Named Further, the Advisory Council will support Jaguar Land Rover’s journey towards Industry 5.0, and explore cultural, technological, and societal trends that will shape the vision of modern luxury for generation alpha
• Experts drawn from cyborg anthropology, sustainability, blockchain technology, cybersecurity, business investment, health, and wellbeing, and metaverse
• Further will act as a long-term spur for innovations, opportunities, and ideas adjacent to Jaguar Land Rover’s core modern luxury vision
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 7 December 2022: Jaguar Land Rover has launched a new Advisory Council, Further, that aims to push the boundaries of the possible and help shape its long-term vision of modern luxury.
Exploring political, cultural, technological, and societal ......read more
• A range of special edition RS Q8 models launched exclusively for Qatar
• Starting today, limited RS Q8 models can be reserved online
• Available at Audi Qatar’s Salwa Road showroom by early December
Doha, Qatar, 06 December 2022 – Audi Qatar introduces an exclusive, limited-edition series of its Audi Sport flagship, the RS Q8 in Qatar to memorialise the nation’s current achievements. The Audi Exclusive launch will include a 1/10 limited series of Audi RS Q8 models, split into two unique configurations of 10 examples each. These limited run models will be available from early December at Audi Qatar’s Salwa Road showroom.
The top-of-the-line Audi Sport product model combines the power of an RS variant and the elegance of a premium coupe, while having the flexibility of an ......read more
• The new Jaguar I-TYPE 6 is the most advanced and efficient electric Jaguar race car ever, designed to win the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Lighter, more powerful, and faster, the Jaguar I-TYPE 6 will set new performance benchmarks for an all-electric race car with a top speed of 200mph
• The Jaguar I-TYPE 6 features regenerative braking so powerful it has no conventional rear brakes
• Technology transfer from the Jaguar I-TYPE 6 will support reimagining Jaguar’s future as an all-electric modern luxury brand from 2025
• All-new asymmetric livery from Jaguar's Creative team means unique cars for drivers and a distinctive new identity for the Gen3 era
• After Jaguar TCS Racing’s highest ever points haul in Formula E last year, returning drivers Mitch Evans ......read more
• All-new 2023 MG RX5 now available for sale across the Middle East
• Completely new and stylish interior inspired by the intelligence and originality of home design
• Great value SUV offers a wide range of hi-tech features
(29 November 2022, Middle East) – A new, second generation of MG Motor’s popular MG RX5 SUV has now arrived in the Middle East. Available in three trims, the all-new 2023 MG RX5 will strengthen the British-born brand’s increasingly popular model portfolio, offering customers even more style, technology and travelling comfort at great value prices.
Incorporating 22 stylish design enhancements, eight performance upgrades and 25 configuration upgrades, the all-new 2023 MG RX5 is designed to provide a healthy and comfortable, safe, efficient, intelligent, ......read more
New Range Rover and Range Rover Sport combine effortless luxury and performance with exceptional safety
• Refined safety: New Range Rover and Range Rover Sport have achieved maximum five-star Euro NCAP safety ratings
• Protection and security: Award-winning Range Rover scored 87 per cent for Child Occupant protection, while Range Rover Sport secured 85 per cent for Adult Occupant protection
• ADAS system: Both models given 82 per cent rating in the Safety Assist category, with a suite of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) available
• Powertrain electrification: Range Rover and Range Rover Sport are available with extended range plug-in electric power for greater efficiency and refinement
November 28, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The New Range Rover and ......read more
Fans can win big when they interact with the tournament’s official vehicle supplier during the World Cup
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 November 2022: As an official automotive partner of FIFA World Cup 2022™, Kia, will add a touch more excitement to this year’s historic tournament through two must-see activations and a host of exciting prizes.
The activations will be hosted at Al Bayt Stadium, Al Thumama Stadium, and Khalifa International Stadium, where Kia’s latest generation EV6 GT, Sportage, K5, Telluride, K8, Sorento will all be on display.
The first activation at the Brand Activation Area promises a thrilling simulator experience where spectators can drive a Kia vehicle of their choice from the automaker’s latest line up. The second activation invites football fans to win big by ......read more
Jaguar Classic showcase iconic race-winning models built in the 1950s at the Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 24 November 2022: Jaguar Classic is gearing up to display its historic Jaguar C-Type and D-Type models at the second edition of the Gulf Historic Dubai Grand Prix Revival (GHDGPR) at Dubai Autodrome.
From 25-27 November 2022, classic car fans and motor enthusiasts will get a rare opportunity to get up close to two of Jaguar’s most iconic racing roadsters — while notably contributing to the festival’s celebration of motorsport’s golden age.
Jaguar C-Type: a winner for world-class performance and design
Jaguar C-Type was undoubtedly one of the most iconic cars in Jaguar’s illustrious racing history, driven by some of the most-admired drivers in history. In ......read more
• The 2022 F-150 Tremor packs in a host of available technologies that drive performance in even the deepest, most unforgiving outdoor environments, including enhanced Trail Control, Trail One-Pedal Drive, and Trail Turn Assist.
• Ford Co-Pilot360 makes the on-road experience smoother than ever, with a host of available in-cabin technologies promoting safety and convenience.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 22, 2022 – With a range of advanced available performance-driven technologies, Ford’s off-road-conquering all-new F-150 Tremor is equipped to handle even the toughest environments. The 2022 model combines technology upgrades that match the performance expectations of drivers across the region – both on the highway and off the beaten track.
“In 2022, off-roading ......read more
• World’s first-ever Alfa Romeo Racing Academy set to deliver outstanding experiences to motor enthusiasts
• Alfa Romeo showroom nestled in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island - the regional home to Formula One
Abu Dhabi-UAE 21 November 2022: Gargash Group, one of the largest distributors of luxury performance-oriented cars in the UAE, today announced the opening of a new standalone Alfa Romeo showroom in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi—in line with Gargash Group’s strategy to expand its presence in the market and to meet the burgeoning demand for automobiles in the region.
The opulent opening was marked by the unveiling of the new showroom along with the launch of the world’s first Alfa Romeo Racing Academy.
To celebrate the momentous opening, ......read more
Dubai, 16 November 2022: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is excited to announce it is rolling out the Patrol Exchange campaign from 9th – 20th November as part of its most popular trade-in campaign.
As an attractive incentive this time around, Arabian Automobiles is increasing the trade-in value and steering focus on the Patrol range of cars, offering up to AED 20,000* for customers’ current vehicles, regardless of make and model, towards a brand-new Nissan Patrol.
The Nissan Patrol is known for its performance and style. Being an aspirational model in the UAE, the Patrol has created a following amongst owners and intenders in the region. Celebrating an unmatched legacy of 70 years, ......read more
• 2023 new Palisade Flagship SUV offers refined exterior and interior design
• Tech features to further enhance driver & passenger experience
• Array of advanced Safety & ADAS capabilities
Riyadh, Nov 17, 2022 – Hyundai today unveiled its flagship SUV, the 2023 new Palisade SUV in a regional press conference and media test drive event held in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The new Palisade, which has been thoroughly enhanced, comes with a refreshed design both on the interior and exterior elements, the new Palisade boasts not only novel convenience and safety tech, but also ADAS (advanced driver assistance) systems. The new Palisade arrives at Hyundai distributors showrooms in the region in the coming weeks.
“The new ......read more
Buyers can enjoy an array of exclusive benefits including vehicle ‘Trade In’ options.
Abu Dhabi, January 27, 2023: Al Masaood Automobiles - the authorised distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region - has extended its exciting “Certified Peace of Mind” campaign, for certified pre-owned Nissan cars till the end of February, 2023 following the positive response received from customers.
Through its ‘Certified Peace of Mind’ campaign, Al Masaood Automobiles is providing customers the opportunity to purchase certified pre-owned ......read more
Abu Dhabi, January 24, 2023: Commenting on Nissan’s recent announcement about enhancing its suite of safety features and driver assistance technologies in their vehicles, Bachir Gemayel, Sales and Marketing Director, Al Masaood Automobiles, said: “Nissan is once again raising the bar on its innovative technologies and features. With the integration of the Safety Shield 360 solution into Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) suite of technologies, the brand is adding a new dimension to providing a comprehensive approach to safety. The Nissan Safety Shield presents a cohesive system of ......read more
“The declaration of 2023 as the ‘Year of Sustainability’ by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of the UAE, reaffirms the value our wise leadership has placed on sustainability to achieve economic growth while protecting the environment for our future generations. The theme of the Sustainability Year, ‘Today for Tomorrow’, reflects the UAE's desire to create a better tomorrow for future generations and to continue playing a leading role in advancing sustainable development, addressing environmental and climatic challenges. This is ......read more
Abu Dhabi, December 14, 2022: Continuing with its relentless efforts to empower youth and foster a culture of sports in the capital, Al Masaood Automobiles - the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region - will support the ADNOC Marathon, organised by Abu Dhabi Sports Council (ADSC) on December 17, 2022.
The support for the fourth edition of the ADNOC Marathon comes as part of Al Masaood Automobiles - Nissan’s partnership with the Abu Dhabi Sports Council (ADSC) earlier this year to sponsor major sporting events and activities hosted by Abu Dhabi ......read more
Abu Dhabi, December 13, 2022- Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles and Equipment (CV&E), the sole distributor for UD Trucks in Abu Dhabi, has received two awards, ‘President Award 2022’, and ‘Parts Sales Team of the Year 2022’ - at the annual UD Trucks Partner’s Conference 2022 held recently in Dubai.
The division was honoured for its constant efforts to raise the standard of the customer services at all touch points and overachieve sales targets, outperforming other regional dealers in these segments. The awards were presented to Mohamed El Zeftawi by ......read more
Abu Dhabi, November 28, 2022: Al Masaood Bergum, part of Al Masaood Group and one of the UAE’s leading modular building solutions providers, in its endeavour to foster high efficiency and sustainable building practices has introduced its latest innovative solution, ‘Ultra – Fold Prefinished Modules’.
In the UAE, the directives by the Federal and Local Government entities to establish a sustainable economy that translated to commendable contributions in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy, indoor air quality, and sustainable construction building ......read more
The Ferrari 125 S, the very first car to wear the Ferrari badge, will premier in the Middle East during Casa Ferrari Abu Dhabi 2023 this weekend
Dubai, 16th November 2022 – Ferrari presents the Prancing Horse brand’s first-ever model to bear its logo, the Ferrari 125 S, to the Middle East for the first time this weekend. The pioneering and historic model that made its debut in 1947 will be proudly displayed for Ferraristi during Casa Ferrari, the ultimate Ferrari lifestyle event. Casa Ferrari will be held this weekend, from November 18th to the 20th at Yas Links, Abu ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 November 2022
• Revenues in Q2 FY23 of £5.3 billion, up 36% vs. Q2 FY22 and up 20% vs. Q1 FY23
• Profitability and cashflow improved with positive EBIT margin of 1% and cashflow near breakeven, while the loss before tax narrowed to £(173) million
• The improved results reflect strong model mix and pricing with wholesales of 75,000 up 17.6% vs. Q2 FY22 and 4.9% vs. Q1 FY23, but lower than planned as chip supply constraints continue
• The production ramp up of New Range Rover and New Range Rover Sport improved with ......read more
Kavak set to revolutionize the face of used cars in the GCC
Dubai, UAE: Monday 14 November 2022: Kavak has officially opened its doors to its largest customer hub in the world, in Dubai, which is set to revolutionize the pre-owned car industry in the GCC. The global giant, valued at $8.7 billion, recently announced its merger with regional player Carzaty.
Kavak is unlike any other platform for used vehicles in the region. It has removed the uncertainty currently surrounding used car purchases, which are rampant with risk. Kavak is not a middleman connecting buyers ......read more
To find out even more about the Volvo EX90, make sure to read our launch blog post as well!
The new Volvo EX90 is more than just a car. Revealed to the world in downtown Stockholm and to be introduced in the UAE market in 2024, it’s not just the most advanced Volvo car we ever created – it’s your entry ticket to a wider ecosystem of services and features that can make your life easier, more enjoyable and allow you to reap the full benefits of going all-electric.
It signifies our new approach to ownership, whether you choose to get a Volvo EX90 online or by ......read more
Prospective buyers get behind wheel for first time – then enjoy ride of a lifetime with double Dakar winner Roma
Dubai, UAE 9th November, 2022: Prospective buyers for the world’s first all-terrain hypercar have been putting the vehicle through its paces in Dubai, with the help of international rally raid star, Nani Roma.
The original Prodrive Hunter was built to tackle the notoriously tough Dakar Rally, and Roma, a two-times winner of the event, has played an important role in the development of the new road-going version unveiled in Dubai this week.
Super car ......read more
Dubai, 08 November 2022: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bundling new purchases of the award-winning and tech-smart Renault Koleos with a number of perks for customers to take advantage of, including free servicing, free insurance, and five years or one million kilometers of warranty.
Drivers seeking a car that is equipped to take you on road trips across the UAE while also designed to cater to your errands or school pick-ups will find all they are looking for ......read more
• 22 Days, 21 Countries, 1 Electric Car, Endless Opportunities
• Welsh football fans to visit Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
(08 November 2022, Middle East) A four-man team of Welsh football supporters is undertaking an epic, 5,000-mile journey across Europe and Middle East in an MG electric vehicle, as they make their way to Qatar for the highlight of the global footballing calendar.
Having set off from Wales on Tuesday 25th October, the four electric car enthusiasts are currently travelling through Europe, and are expected to arrive in Amman, Jordan on ......read more
• All-new Ford Territory has a modern design and advanced technology features that deliver an exciting, progressive customer experience.
• The globally available small SUV sets a benchmark in the Middle East to redefine the SUV segment with a 1.8L EcoBoost engine, seven-speed automatic transmission, four drive modes, and a suite of driver-assist technologies to offer maximum safety for all passengers.
• Prototype models were tested across diverse Middle Eastern terrains in temperatures reaching up to 49°C over an 18-month evaluation period.
Riyadh, Saudi ......read more
If you’ve been thinking of upgrading your drive, now is the time to get your hands on an option as versatile and performance-focused as the Renault Duster. The latest edition of this Renault SUV ticks all the right boxes and makes for a perfect choice for those seeking an all-round experience to uplift their everyday commute.
One of the key features of the Renault Duster remains its accentuated approach to design, with leather seats boasting high-quality finishes, automatic air conditioning with rear air vents, and electric power steering from ......read more
Compact crossover SUVs have made a space in the world of an endless option of four-wheelers populating the busy roads today. Given the fact that they fit right in between small and large cars, these crossovers are perfect for people seeking a ride that has the best of both worlds. Of the many options across brands, the Renault Koleos tops the charts for more reasons than one.
What’s the engine got?
The multi-point injection 2.5-liter engine, with 170 horsepower and a top speed of 185 km/hour, makes the Koleos a competent vehicle in its class. The Koleos comes equipped with ......read more
• Through its Reimagine strategy, Jaguar Land Rover is transforming to an electric-first business, on a journey to carbon net zero by 2039
• Strategic partnership with Wolfspeed will secure supply for Silicon Carbide semiconductor technology, integral to electrification of its next generation Range Rover, Discovery, Defender and Jaguar vehicles
• Next generation electric vehicle inverters using Silicon Carbide technology will deliver significantly increased powertrain efficiency and extended driving range for clients
• Strategic partnerships with industry leaders ......read more
• Kia EVs will be assembled at Hyundai Motor Group Metaplant America which officially broke ground near Savannah, Georgia
• Kia has assembled more than 3.8 million vehicles in Georgia since 2009
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, October 31, 2022 – At groundbreaking celebrations today for the Hyundai Motor Group Metaplant (HMGMA), it was revealed that production is expected to begin in the first half of 2025 at the dedicated electric vehicle (EV) and battery plant facility.
Kia is a dynamic part of the world’s fifth-largest automaker, and made one ......read more
26, October 2022 – Maserati's energy never ceases. To follow the resurgence of the GranTurismo legend, the new Maserati GranCabrio prototypes are now taking to the streets of Modena for the initial stages of development testing.
The energy of the Trident's sports cars is unstoppable and the journey into the future of the brand has already begun: GranTurismo and GranCabrio are the brand’s first cars to adopt a 100% electric solution.
Maserati is innovative by nature and is looking ahead into the future. The new models are intended to launch the Folgore ......read more
The awards honours Al Masaood Group for fostering sustainability, gender equality and healthy working environment
Abu Dhabi, October 25, 2022: Al Masaood Group, one of Abu Dhabi’s leading business conglomerates, has won four major accolades at the GCC Leadership Awards, recognising its exceptional contribution to fostering a healthy working environment, advancing leadership excellence, gender equality and sustainable products and services.
Hani El Tannir, Chief Executive Officer, Group Industrial, Al Masaood, was conferred Honorary CEO Award for Sustainability during a ......read more
The first regional deliveries of the latest high-performance hybrid (HPH) supercar commence in the Middle East & Africa
McLaren Automotive, the British creator of luxury, high-performance supercars, has announced the start of regional deliveries of its high-performance hybrid supercar, the McLaren Artura, in the Middle East and Africa region.
All new from the ground-up, and built on brand-new vehicle architecture, this next-generation supercar is set to drive future growth for the company and is expected to contribute to circa 50% of the ......read more
Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Hyundai cars in the UAE, is announcing the arrival of the latest edition of Hyundai’s superstar SUV, Creta, as part of an overarching awareness ‘Feed Your Passions’ campaign.
The all-new Creta rewrites the book on compact crossovers, with a style that is sensuous and sporty, reflecting Creta’s impressive dynamic capabilities and fun-loving driving personality. From tip to tail there’s new thinking. The new Creta comes with a bold and dynamic muscular look, offering a parametric jewel pattern radiator ......read more
Dubai, October 18, 2022: Rasso Bartenschlager, General Manager of Al Masaood Power Division, participated in a panel discussion titled ‘Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Manufacturing’ at the Fleet & Mobility Summit. During the discussion, Bartenschlager highlighted the significance of adopting green mobility and using sustainable energy solutions. Furthermore, he touched upon the global and local need for better infrastructure to keep the fleets of electric vehicles and hybrid vessels going.
Bartenschlager highlighted Al Masaood Power’s new full-fledged charging ......read more
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is marking October with an exclusive offer on the INFINITI QX55.
Finding the right luxury crossover is sometimes challenging, but the QX55 encapsulates style, efficiency and power, all of which draw onlookers’ and buyers’ attention. Arabian Automobiles is further adding to the car’s value proposition by rewarding new owners of the performance-inspired INFINITI QX55 with free servicing and insurance and five years of warranty.
From its intricate ......read more
Dubai-UAE, 18 October 2022: Highlighting its commitment to support the burgeoning demand for quality automobiles, parts and related IoT technology and strengthening the local supply chain, Taipei Automobile & Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Show (AMPA), organized a dedicated suppliers conference at the Swissotel in Dubai, UAE.
During the course of the event, Annie Shih, Deputy Division Director Industry Technology Research Institute gave attendees a preview of the latest Taiwanese technology including components, lighting, tires, body parts and electrical lighting, as well as an ......read more