Middle East, 19 December 2017: Swiss luxury watchmaker and aviation chronograph specialist, Breitling has introduced the ‘flight captain’s chronograph’ to the Middle East market in an exclusive 250-piece limited-edition version. The new Chronoliner B04 showcases an 18K gold case, blue dial and ceramic bezel, as well as a Manufacture Breitling Caliber B04 endowed with an extremely functional dual timezone system. Twenty-five limited-edition models are now available from Breitling Boutiques and stores across the Middle East.
Commenting on the new Chronoliner B04, Aed Adwan, Breitling Middle East said: “This model is well suited to our Middle East jetsetters. It accurately measures flight times while juggling with times around the world. Attired in elegant blue and gold livery, the new watch is powered by Breitling’s very own Manufacture Breitling Caliber B04 which offers revolutionary user friendliness.”
The main hour hand of the model is adjusted to local time by simply pulling out the crown and turning it either way in one-hour increments – without losing any precision in terms of the minutes and automatically adjusting the date in either direction.
The red-tipped hand of the model keeps track of home time in 24-hour mode, thereby serving to distinguish between day and night. The ultra-hard, scratch resistant ceramic rotating bezel equipping this aviation chronograph displays a third timezone, also in 24-hour mode. Just the ticket for a long-haul flight around the world.
- Manufacture Breitling Caliber B04
- Officially chronometer-certified by the COSC
- Selfwinding, high-frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- 47 jewels.
- More than 70-hour power reserve.
- 2nd timezone in 24-hour mode on the dial, 3rd timezone on the bezel.
- 1/4th of a second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers.
- 18K red gold (250-piece limited series).
- Water-resistant to 100 m.
- Bidirectional rotating bezel.
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides.