The Carnaby 20% Shopping Party took place tonight, Thursday 22 November, where over 100 shops, bars and restaurants gave thousands of shoppers a one off shopping experience in the capital's coolest destination.
As well as 20% discount guests enjoyed a whole host of in store activities including;
- Dr Martens opened their flagship store with a live band, drinks and complimentary customisation.
- Youtube's new fashion channel FASHTAG launched their new Ganton Street studio with a live beauty bar where shoppers learnt to recreate the latest looks and trends.
- Carnaby Style Spotters were out on the hunt for the coolest shoppers to appear in an Instagram shoot after having a free Illamasqua rock chic makeover and Carnaby styling session
- At the Book Exchange in Kingly Court Grazia's editor-at-large Angela Buttolph hosted AW12 trend talks.
- Upper Playground had a signing by model Ellis Cooper.
- Lomography launched their new exhibition ‘Deck The Walls' by outline editions.
- Shoppers at Pretty Green enjoyed a DJ set from Andy Lewis, known for his collaborations with Paul Weller.
- The Movember pop up shop entertained the crowds with a barbershop quartet, comedy performances and a DJ set.
- Evisu collaborated with Threads TV to create an in store styling event with lucky winners walking away with their styled outfits.
- Live music on the streets of the Newburgh Quarter was provided by Fourth and Main
Shoppers enjoyed 20% off dinner and drinks at the restaurants, bars and cafés. Ginger and White served slow roast pork sarnies and mulled spiced apple juice and Cinnamon Soho offered shoppers rock n roll combo of cocktails on the rocks and an Indian lamb rolls. Some lucky shoppers walked away with goodie bags full of treats after finding the secret location on twitter.