UAE'S first fragrance manufacturer invites perfume fanatics to enter the winter season with more than just a jacket
United Arab Emirates – 22, December 2021: Swiss Arabian, UAE's first fragrance house embraces the winter season with their top five picks to celebrate the cooler months. As the temperature drops, Swiss Arabian recommends opting for scents that are warm, earthy and full of character.
Marking the season with richer concentrations and multi-facetted scents, the leading fragrance house invites customers to gravitate towards heavier selections with woody, spicy, and leather elements to omit a cozy-like feel and identify with the regions most active time of year. Whether you're going for a walk or sitting by the desert fire with friends and family, Swiss Arabian recommends the below fragrances for another layer to enhance your fall/winter outfit:
1. Sawalef - Black Rose: Black Rose is a unisex woody floral ideal for daytime with top notes of saffron, juniper berries and grapefruit, followed by leather, violet and rose at the heart. The fragrance leaves a memorable trail with base notes of raspberry, vetiver and cashmere.
2. Sawalef – Anaqa: Anaqa is a unisex fragrance of mossy woods that is the perfect scent for a special evening. Anaqa opens with Turkish rose followed by a middle note of earthy patchouli with an alluring amber base note.
3. OUD 07: A Gourmand Oud, that fuses precious golden saffron alongside roses adding depth as oud meets akigalawood, sweetened by hints of praline. Sheer white, amber bridges the warm vanilla and lasting layers of musk.
4. AMBER 01: Amber 01 opens with notes of fresh mandarin tamed with the heat of peppercorns, the scent is sweetened with rose, jasmine and cashmeran. Patchouli and cedar bring the aerial acidity of the orange back to earth with a warm span of amber and vanilla.
5. AMBER 07: Amber 07 is a gourmand fragrance with an irresistible blend of cinnamon, dates and golden amber. For depth, this fragrance includes hints of roses, ylang ylang and orris. The delicious smell of vanilla is associated with sandalwood, incense and patchouli.