** The must have skincare item for 2020 and top tips to apply correctly to deliver results **
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 09, 2019: We're not sure about you, but 10 years younger is on our New Year wish list. Isn't it every year? In our pursuit of eternal youth, we've tried many things, including many weird and wonderful, but few seem more effective in keeping us looking young and fresh than a well applied facial oil. Which is why if you're looking to make one change in your skincare regime in 2020 to really see a difference, this would be our tip to you.
Celebrity Facialist and founder of luxury skincare line Argan Liquid Gold, May Hamid is in total agreement over the power of a facial oil. So much so that she built her entire award-winning skincare range around it, using the finest quality 100% pure Argan oil from Morocco in each and every one of her products enhanced with 24 carat gold to fight against aging, revitalise and heal skin, provide cellular protection and promote new cell growth.
This said, choosing the wrong oil or using a face oil incorrectly can actually do more harm than good to your skin and won't help you on your journey to eternal youth. So, here's May's 5 top tips to getting the most out of your facial oil to drive that all important youthful glow:
1. Not all face oils are made equal. Many face oils contain low grade oils or are mixed with other chemicals that can actually cause a lot of harm to the skin. Make sure you buy a quality oil, manufactured free from toxins and chemicals for maximum efficacy. Argan Oil is one of the most potent and powerful of all oils, which is why May chose to base her skincare range around it. Whatever oil you choose to buy, read the ingredient list carefully and check how pure the oil is.
2. Don't be tempted to use your body oil on your face and trust us we know it's tempting when time poor! Facial oils should be lighter than the ones used on your body, so look out for quick drying oils such as grapeseed, apricot kernel, Argan, and marula, which are ideal for most skin types.
3. There is a correct order to apply an oil to achieve results and remember an oil does not replace the need for a moisturiser, it's actually an extra moisturisation step in your skincare regime – an important final step. Your facial oil needs to be applied on top of your moisturiser (and serum if you use one). Make sure you apply in this order as if you apply the oil first, any moisturiser that is applied afterwards won't be able to fully penetrate the oil barrier. An oil is designed to be the gatekeeper, not producer of hydration, so go through all your usual skincare steps first including moisturisation and then add the oil after to keep the moisture from escaping. Be sure to apply in the correct order!
4. Key to the layering and to deliver the best results an oil needs to be applied to slightly damp skin to trap all the moisture in your pores and lock in all the hydrating ingredients. Never be tempted to apply the oil in haste to your dry skin, as it will have little impact on your skin, sometimes the reverse.
5. For a dewy luminous glow, add a few drops of Argan/face oil to your foundation or tinted moisturiser or your favourite blusher or bronzer before applying too your skin. You can also pop it on your lips as a natual gloss too. It's a true natural multi-tasker!
If you fancy adding a powerful facial oil into your 2020 skincare regime, Argan Liquid Gold products are available to buy on www.boutiqaat.com with GCC wide shipping. The unique range of products includes cleansers, day and night creams, a luxury beauty oil and BB cream – all packed with 100% pure Argan Oil and designed to elevate the daily skincare routine and provide a timeless beauty experience and start from AED 290. Keep up to date with their latest news at @ArganLiquidGold