It's time to make technological precision accessible
Tissot has years of experience in producing high-precision and utra-reliable mechanical watches, which has earned it many prizes in the international chronometry competition. Time doesn't change but the accuracy of its calculation gets greater with new technologies. We have gone from using hourglasses to heating the sand and producing silicon balance springs for the beating heart of the watch. The silicon properties make it more resistant and consistent, allowing for a greater precision and guaranteeing longevity, in this case introduced to an already impressive Powermatic 80 movement, which offers up to 80 hours of power reserve. Yet again, Tissot revolutionises the watch industry in its price segment, using a technology only seen in high-end watches. It stays true to its motto of providing luxury at affordable price with the Tissot Ballade.
Although the collection is one of Tissot's classic pieces, it has taken it to the next level by introducing this new technology for the first time in the brand's history. In terms of design, elegant ticks mean the Tissot Ballade has a timeless style that will only increase its appeal through the years. The smart silhouette of the timepiece and the polished finishes, leaving a satiny effect, make it the perfect watch to go from day to night, completely effortlessly. Thoughtful details, including the Clous de Paris on the bezel, which perfectly lines up with the efficient movement, and a clear, readable dial, make this watch a pleasure to wear. It's time to have it all!
- Swiss Made
- Automatic movement officially certified chronometer (COSC)
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet or leather strap with butterfly clasp and push-buttons
- Bicolour yellow-gold and rose-gold executions are PVD coatings
- Dimensions: Gent 41mm – 39mm / Lady 32mm – 30.6mm