Dubai, UAE, May 22, 2017: During the Holy Month of Ramadan, enjoy gathering with friends and family for an intimate Iftar from the comfort of your own home. Talabat has rounded up some of the best offerings and Ramadan deals available from its restaurant partners throughout the Holy Month, so you can sit back and relax with good company and great food.
Catering to every taste bud and wallet, here's Talabat's top ten round-up, featuring more delivery Iftars than you'll be able to work your way through during the month of Ramadan.
1. NKD Pizza: Throughout Ramadan, NKD Pizza, Dubai's honest and nutritious pizza place, will offer two medium pizzas for 50 AED. This deal is available from all three UAE NKD branches; Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Motor City.
2. Wok n' Roll: Asian fusion restaurant Wok n' Roll will offer a special deal throughout Ramadan; with 10 taster items for 40 AED including two soft drinks or 25 pieces for 85 AED with four soft drinks included.
3. Biriyani Pot: Biryani Pot will offer a special Iftar combo meal including a starter, main course, dessert and beverages, all for AED 55.
4. Chez Michel: Offering the perfect way to break your fast, Lebanese and Middle Eastern inspired restaurant Chez Michel will offer a Ramadan Box for 39 AED including traditional fare such as dates, Arabic bread and a main meal.
5. Zaiqa: With nine Suhoor menu offerings to choose from, starting at 29 AED up to the ‘King Mix' Suhoor at 79 AED, this is a one stop spot for late night feasts.
6. Najmat Al Badyah: Enjoy 20% off delicious Arabic cuisine when you order Iftar with Talabat throughout the Holy Month.
7. Canadian Pizza: Order any medium pizza with a salad + 2 soft drinks for 49 AED. Operating from 11am right up until 1am, this is an alternative Iftar offering.
8. Lokmat Baladna: Iftar and Suhoor offering; dates, soup, salad, daily dish for 40 AED , open from 5pm to 3.30am to cater to Iftar and Suhoor cravings.
9. Ayam Elezz: Enjoy a main course, salad and soup for only 52 AED throughout the Holy Month.
10. Gazebo: One of Dubai's finest Indian restaurants, located in DIFC, DIC and Business Bay, Gazebo will be open from 12pm to late, making it the perfect option for lunches and Iftars alike.