Tour Info: Abudhabi Sightseeing Tour
Start the sightseeing tour in Abudhabi from pick-up in your hotel. Abudhabi is the capital of the U.A.E. Abu Dhabi translated in Arabic implies father of the gazelle a tribute to the hordes of gazelles and Arabian oryxs that once flocked the arid emirates desert. Today Abu Dhabi is amongst the world largest producers of oil and one of the richest cities in the Middle East. Will depart from the hotel and drive towards to the south about 140 kms to reach Abudhabi the Capital of UAE approximate two (2) hours travel from Dubai to Abudhabi.
On the way you will pass through Jebel Ali free zone of Dubai. Once you touch the border of Abudhabi you will be astonish by the eye-catching plantation all along the wayside. To carry on drive, you experience to distinguish superb villages of Abudhabi. First stop will be at ‘Grand Mosque or Shk Zayed Mosque’ the 3rd largest Mosque in the World. Witness the most excellent collected works of marbles from different parts of the world which has ‘World Largest Carpet’ designed by Iranian artist.
Move on to Cultural Foundation (established in 1981). A short ten minutes walk leads to ‘Qasr Al Hosn’ (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city). Thereafter drive to take pleasure in panoramic view of the Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is sited, and followed a visit to the ‘Heritage Village’ authentic replica of a Bedouin encampment before oil prosperity strike the region (Friday and Sunday closed).
Next photo stop at breakwater to acquire a picture of city’s skyline and opportunity to take lunch. After your preferred lunch continue to drive on the ‘Corniche’ of Abudhabi for 3 kms to arrive at ‘Dates Market’. Thereafter drive back to Dubai by pass through Abudhabi ‘Al Yas Island, Al Sadiyaat Island and Formula-1 racing circuit on Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed road. After the tour, drive back to Dubai City leaving the place with a memorable captured pictures that you will treasure.
- Scenic view on Jebel Ali Freezone
- Passby to villages and plantation
- Visit the Grand Mosque
- Visit the World's Largest Carpet
- Visit the Qasr Al Hosn
- Visit the Heritage Village
- Panoramic View of Presidential Palace
- Photo Stop in Emirates Palace
- Scenic drive to Corniche / beach
- Passby in Yas Island/Formula 1
- Drop back to Dubai
- Days of operation: Daily time
- Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
- Pick-up Time: 09:00am - 09:30am (approx)
- Drop-off Time: 4:30pm (approx)
- Pickup start at 9am to 9:30am and finishes at 5pm
- During FRIDAY tour visiting time to Grand Mosque start at 4:00 pm
- Pick-up is included on sharing Seat-In coach basis
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Reservation is subject for availability
- No meal included on this tour
- Women must wear headscarf to cover the hair
- Grand Mosque proper dress manners: Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men
- Grand Mosque visit: No Transparent (see through) clothing, No shorts and skirts, No sleeveless shirts, No clothing with profanity, No tight clothing, no swimwear and beachwear
- Private transfer please inquire the rates
- Services can be used in One (1) day
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry camera with them for photo memories.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request, please inquire the rates.