Tour Info: Quad Bike (single seater) & Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
Start your tour in pick-up in your hotel by a 4x4 wheel drive head towards at the desert. An experienced safari drivers will drive you through the exciting desert sand dunes to experience the Quad bikes thrilling in dunes it is in a list of must do activities in Dubai Desert. Feel the adrenaline rush as the guide leads you through the challenging sand dunes during this desert safari in Dubai.
After experiencing the Dubai Quad Bike safari ride, After the magnificent dune bashing, will stop for photo for snap shots in the desert. Will continue our drive to the campsite with the exciting activities awaits you.
Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the lovely belly dancer. After the show will drop you to Dubai city.
Meeting Point: Pick up at your hotel or residence
Available: As per availability
Quad Bike Ride Includes:
• Safety briefing, training and instructions
• Gloves & Helmets
• 15 minutes of quad biking ride (250 cc)
Evening Tour Includes:
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photograph
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Sheesha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- BBQ dinner Vegetarian option available)
- Traditional Hubbly Bubbly
- Price is in USD per person
- Price is on Desert Safari is on sharing basis, 6 persons per 4x4WD car.
- The Minimum age for driving is 18 yrs. old
- Helmet and goggles provided
- Safety form against damage and personal injury required to be signed
- Guided tour and not a racing session.
- Tailor made packages can be arranged for larger groups as per request
- Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for a supplement charges
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart aliments and back problems may be adversely affected.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing
- Services can be used in One (1) day only
- Additional rates during the Public Holidays & National Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera to take a snap shots.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates, kindly call our reservation team...