Tour Info: Overnight Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. After the entertainment, sleeping bags and blankets will be provided for your overnight stay. The following morning you’ll be picked up after a hearty breakfast and dropped back to your hotel.
This is a fabulous experience you will never forget!
- Pickup time: 3:00 pm
- Dropoff time: 8:00 am
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
- Convoy and deflating the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune (with photo stop)
- Experience Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photographs
- Traditional welcome at the camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanoura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
- Breakfast in the morning
- Drive back to Dubai the next morning
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Private transfers in 4x4WD vehicle type
- Timings depend on weather and season conditions
- Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for a supplement charges
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected; we strongly advise not to participate.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing.
- All the rates mentioned are subject to Vat/Taxes
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date atleast 3-working days
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines. NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package or holiday offer)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
COVID related terms:
- Under COVID guidelines issued by the Government of UAE, Supplier will operate at 70% capacity
- Buffet/ Prepacked Dinner will be provided
- No minimum restriction of guests per venue during this period
- Only four guests are allowed apart from driver in the vehicles (applicable for those guests requesting for transfers)
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. For group and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates at email@example.com