Tour Info: Wild Wadi Waterpark
Dive into a water experience like no other! Experience one of the world’s most technologically modern water parks: Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai. Wild Wadi which is right by the remarkable Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 jaw-dropping rides & attractions, an excellent leisure hub for everyone.
The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel going to Wild Wadi. Enjoy every single ride and make sure you are prepared for an action-filled water activity surprises like Master Blaster, Ring Rides and artificial wave rides like FlowRiders and The Wipeout.
Wild Wadi is an adventure packed with thrills and state of the art facilities. In Wild Wadi, there’s so much to do and one day will is just not enough. See for yourself!
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
• Pick-up Time: 10:00 am
• Drop-off Time: 6pm
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes a two-way transfer within Dubai metropolitan accommodation
• Tour starts at 10am and finishes at 6pm
• Tour is subject to availability
• Price is for General Admission Ticket to Wild Wadi Waterpark
• Opening hours subject to change depending on the time of year
• There are Age and Height restrictions policy on the Wild Wadi Waterpark
• To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted so make sure you read all the signs.
• All entrance fees are based on height, with the exception of children 2 years and under.
• Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 meters - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 meters won't be able to play on all the rides in the Waterpark.
• If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 meters, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
• Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
• Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• Towel Rental / Locker Rental: at a supplement charge
• Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date
• 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We suggest that guests carry their own camera for souvenir photos. Swimming attire is recommended for Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.