Tour Info: Sharjah Ajman Tour
Your first stop will start from Sharjah it is a place to visit to explore experience and discover the secrets of a unique Arabian lifestyle and Islamic culture. This emirate takes great pride with its commitment to art and preserving the local heritage.
We witness this unique journey of discovery heading towards Sharjah passing by its beautiful lagoon and green parks. We begin our tour with a photo stop at the Blue Mosque move on drive to the famous Blue Souk renown for its mosaic work. We stop at by at the historical Nabooda House and trace the origins of the early settlers. Next to visit nearby to a traditional coffee shop is not to be missed for a sip of mint tea. Our route then takes us through the heart of the city passing by the majestic King Faisal Mosque, the unique pearl monument and symbol of Sharjah.
Continue our journey in a scenic drive via the Sharjah Corniche, pass the Al Ittihad Monumnet and the Old Rulers Office, to visit the Ajman Fort & Museum where we learn about the Emirates’ past before oil was found. We then move back towards the Sharjah area to the Archeological museum followed by a visit to the Sharjah Wild Life Park then dirve back to Dubai. It is an awesome discovery of a different historic land in UAE.
• Pick-up from the hotel and drive to Sharjah
• Reach sharjah to see the beautiful lagoon, green parks and Al aska souk – Al
• Nabooda house, Blue souk, and King Faisal Mosque
• Drive to Ajman museum visit and heritage village
• Archeological Museum visit followed by Wild Life Park.
• Drive to Dubai and reach Dubai City
Days of operation: Daily/Half day
Departure/Duration: 5 hours approx
Pickup time: 8:30 am onwards
Friday sightseeing is not available
Timings depend on weather condition and subject for availability
Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
SIC Coach shared basis transfer facility
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours; 100% charge within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows. Cancellations made on the day itself will be charged full amount
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for unforgettable pictures and historic era that you should not miss!
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates