Tour Info: Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Fly across the city and see Dubai’s highlights from a 'bird's eye view'. The Helicopter Tour provides various breathtaking views of the major destinations in Dubai.
From the sky, you’ll have a panoramic perspective of famous landmarks and attractions such as Burj Al Arab Hotel, Jumeirah Beach, Wild Wadi, The Palm Jumeirah, The World Islands, Atlantis Hotel and the tallest structure, Burj Khalifa Tower.
• Burj Al Arab
• Jumeirah Beach Hotel
• Wild Wadi
• The World
• The Palm Jumeirah
• Atlantis Hotel The Palm Jumeirah
• Helicopter Type: Bell Helicopter 206 ALP
• Duration of Flight : 22 minutes ride on sharing basis
• Operation: as per request
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Please advise the weight of each passengers
• Timings depend on the availability of the aircraft
• Flight time is calculated from the time the aircraft leaves the Airport till the time it returns to the Airport i.e. inclusive of repositioning flights and any ground time with rotors running.
• Quotes for other Departure points, destinations, photography flight, aerial work etc. are available on request.
• All flights are subject to Helicopter, Staff, Weather Condition & Airport Permissions
• Sightseeing Trips: all passengers have to go through metal detector search prior to flight. Passengers have to report 30 minutes before the flight and carry an official identification along. Passengers not allowed to carry baggage aboard.
• Extra rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
• 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their camera along the trip.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive charter can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.