Tour Info: Wonder Bus Tour
Try this water and land bus it is a first amphibious bus launched in the Middle East. Wonder Bus is the only bus in the world equipped with all the facilities like full internal decoration, air-condition, Internal bathroom, Sound system, TV and DVD player, is very unique of its kind& has been awarded for “Best Tourism Business” by H. H. Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoom ( 2005 ) and Top World Award as one of the Ten Best Adventures (2006).
You will start in the meeting place in Burjuman where bus is waiting. Once all passengers are inside the tour will start from Burjuman going to Shindhaga tunnel. This city tour covers both land and water for approximately one and a half hours journey. During these trips the refreshments are served on board. The bus is equipped with the life jackets under every seat and fire equipments. The trip is carried by one professional tour guide and two captains. The professional tour guide who can speak Arabic and English, will give special attention to every details of your event, assuring satisfaction and a fun time on board the Wonder Bus.
Capacity of the Buses 38 and 42 seats. Usually we are having 4 - 5 trips daily according to the water level. Try this unique bus from Dubai and experience the tour in land and water.
• Burjuman center
• Sheikh khalifa road
• Kuwait street
• Al mina road
• Shindgha - heritage village
• Dubai creek
• Old souq - Gold center
• Cargo wooden ship
• Floating restaurants
• Dubai municipality
• Emirates NBD
• Dubai chamber of commerce
• Sheikha Mariams Palace
• Trips a day of one (1) hour each this will cover both land and water.
• The starting point and drop off is from the Burjuman Center covering the usual route going to the Dubai creek. Non stop.
• Charter Trip (special trip - according to the schedule).
• Group bookings are available on request
- Price is in USD per person
- Price is on sharing basis in air-conditioned bus
- NO TRANSFER FACILITY. Guest needs to come on the meeting point in Burjuman Centre near to Paul Cafe
- Guests should arrive atleast 45 minutes prior to trip timing
- Trips timings will be according to the Tide and sea weather schedule.
- Services should be used in one (1) day
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera and take a snap shots for a memorable one.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates