Tour Info: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
See the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, buried beneath the sea for thousands of years come alive. Witness thousands of marine animals enjoying the water before your eyes. Experience the Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
This tour starts with pick-up from your hotel dropping you off the Atlantis. With a very friendly and informative tour guide, you will surely enjoy the interactive activities waiting for you.
Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre show.
Once you are in the Atlantis, The Palm, this is an adventure definitely worth trying.
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off at Atlantis
• Pick-up at Atlantis and drop back to Hotel
• Explore Dubai's biggest aquarium
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning/Full day
• Pick-up Time: 9:00 am to 9:30 am
• Price is in USD per person
• Price is for General Entrance Ticket Only
• Seat-In Coach basis for transfer (air-conditioned)
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Tour is subject to availability
• Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date
• A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 100% charge cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates. Kindly call our reservations officer.