Tour Info: Wadi Adventure
Come and visit the new advenutre in Emirates the first Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing that comes in Al Ain.
The new thrilling experience will add spices to your attraction and reason to visit in Middle East.
The Wadi Adventure is a good place for an ideal day out of the family, friends and groups. With everything to offer at the state-of-the-art facility, all you need to bring is a sense of adventure and we will make sure you head home with an experience of a lifetime.
What you’ll find inside...
Three world class whitewater rafting and kayaking runs with a combined length of 1,133m
A surf pool capable of making 3.3 meter high waves every 90 seconds
A rope course, climbing wall and zip line
An adult and toddlers swimming pool
Retail and merchandise outlets providing all you may need for the day
Plenty of food and beverage outlets to cater to everyones needs throughout the day
The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East
Space and infrastructure for world class white water and surfing events
Rafting (1.5 hours session)
Airpark + Zip line (All day pass)
Climbing Wall (20 minutes session)
Giant swing (1 swing)
Low ropes course
Family pool access
Kids splash area
Hours of operation:
Park Rules and Regulations
1. Refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
2. Admission includes the use of sun beds and umbrellas.
3. General admission is valid for one day only.
4. Guest may not leave the facility once entered; re-entry will require a new ticket.
5. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. Guests with an infectious disease are not allowed to swim or participate in any of the
7. Taking photographs other than that of your own family is strictly prohibited.
8. Suitable swimwear must be worn at all times.
9. Children under 24 months old must wear appropriate swim diapers at all times.
10. Listen to lifeguard instructions at all times. Failure to do so may result in you being
removed from Wadi Adventure.
11. Do not enter the water if you have had a gastro intestinal infection within the last 48
12. Queue jumping will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
13. Floatation aids are provided throughout the park. Please ensure correct fitting.
14. Participants will be held responsible for damage to Wadi Adventure property.
15. Some activities have height and weight restrictions.
16. For your own safety we recommend all jewellery be removed prior to participation in
17. Wadi Adventure reserves the right to inspect bags at our discretion.
18. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
19. Unused credit on your wristband must be redeemed prior to exit.
20. Food and beverage purchased from outside the park is not permitted.
21. The park operates a 24 Hour CCTV surveillance system.
22. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
23. Please adhere to the code of etiquette for all water-based activities.
24. Wadi Adventure has a recycling program in effect and encourages all guests for their
25. Pets are not allowed.
All relevant equipment willbe provided when taking part in any of the Wadi Adventure activities
Safety briefing's will be conducted by Wadi Adventure instructors and all activities are supervised by professionals to ensure the hightest level of safety
Children rate is under 1.2m height above 1.2m is adult rate
Timings and Tours are depend on seasonality and weather condition
No transfer facility
Guest needs to come directly in Wadi adventure, Al Ain
Recommended checklist for Wadi Adventure
Sunscreen! We remind you to stay protected from the sun.
Appropriate swim wear. It should be remembered that this is an adventure park.
A change of clothes.
Appropriate footwear. For the whitewater activities you will require suitable footwear to be worn in the water. For the airpark guests must have toe covered footwear. We suggest that footwear is also worn throughout the park, as the walkways can feel hot when walking barefoot.
It is important to stay hydrated. Drink lots of fluids.
No outside food or drink is permitted.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to bring swim wear because it includes water activities.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates