Tour Info: Fujairah East Coast Tour
Depart from the Hotel and drive about 100 kms to reach ‘Fujairah’. Take a fascinating tour to the East Coast by the Indian Ocean. We drive through Dhaid and Masafi, the small oasis towns and the agricultural area growing citrus fruits, mangoes, strawberries and variety of vegetables.
On the way we pass thorough the impressive mountainous area and stop at a local Open Market which called “Friday Market”. Then you continues to drive between mountains to reach Fujairah city. You will take to view what local and foreign archeologist has uncovered items dating back to early Bronze Age. Next drive to ‘Fujairah Fort’ for a photo stop before driving to ‘Heritage Village’ (built so that visitors can take a step back in time and see how residents of the past lived featuring their homes, tools and other daily lifestyle needs).
Then we drive to Fujairah Local Market for visit where fresh fruits, vegetable, carpets, etc. are sold at throwaway price. Then drive to ‘Al Bidya Mosque’ to visit the Mosque & Watch Tower before the scenic drive back to the Hotel via Khorfakkan east coastline of UAE.
- Scenic tour to Dubai from Fujairah
- Visit the Friday Market
- Pass the Mountainous area
- Visit the Fujairah Port
- Visit the Heritage Village
- Drive back via Khorfakkan East
- Drop off to Dubai City
- Days of operation: Daily/Full day
- Departure/Duration: 8 hours approx
- Pickup time: 8am onwards
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Prices is in sharing basis on seat in coach
- Pickup commences at 8am and finishes at 3pm
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Tour is subject for availability
- FRIDAY some sightseeing is closed. We recommend to move your tour date.
- Services can be used in One (1) day
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry your camera for souvenirs.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the ratesDress Code:
Tour Price Includes :
Tour Price DOES NOT Includes :