Tour Info: Seaplane Jebel Ali Silver
Imagine seeing the greatest attractions in Dubai from above. Experience an exceptional perspective of the city’s sights and attractions on a breathtaking seaplane ride.
The Seaplane Silver Tour is a thrilling experience for flying fanatics with the exception of taking off and landing on clear water instead of the runway. It’s an incomparable aerial experience you will never forget.
Just make sure you have all the means to capture every single moment on your video and photo camera. It’s a flying experience like no other!
Gaze at the world below and capture the finest architecture and world-class landmarks such as the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and the man-made Palm Jumeirah Island. Experience a breathtaking view of the modern hotel Burj Al Arab, the World Islands and many more.
The tour starts and ends at the same location – Jebel Ali, with a 40-minute (30-minute flying time) spectacular experience.
Landmarks: The Palm Jumeirah, The Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, Burj Al Arab and Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali, Sheik Zayed Road, Emirates Towers
• From Jebel Ali Golf Resort
• To Jebel Ali Golf Resort
• Duration: 40 minutes, dock to dock
• Preflight refreshments
• Preflight safety & tour briefing
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Photo Souvenir
• Price is in USD per person.
• All flights are subject to weather, visibility and sea conditions.
• Tour routes may vary with air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
• Bring original passport or UAE/Emirates/GCC ID card.
• Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Child Policy: A maximum of three children per adult guest is allowed. Only 4 children per flight are allowed.
• Age Policy: Passengers from age of 12 years above are considered as adults.
• Passengers ages 2 to 11 years are considered as Children. Passengers from 0 to 2 years are considered as infants.
• Age is calculated as on the date of flight.
• Pregnancy Policy: Pregnant women can fly with Seawings only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy.
• Capacity: 9 passengers
• Comfortable luxury seating
• Air-conditioned Cabin
• Large glass windows for each seat
• Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
• 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We suggest guests to carry their own camera for picture taking while on-board.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request, please call our reservations officer to inquire about the rates.