Tour Info: The Yellow Boats 90 minutes tour
Embark on a 90-minute fun and thrilling speedboat tour. See the spectacular attractions of Dubai from a different perspective and be fascinated with the iconic Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, Blue Waters, JBR and Ain Dubai starting from the equally charming Dubai Marina.
The tour will give you breathtaking scenes in the open water while onboard a speedboat that can cruise at high velocity. It’s so excitingly enjoyable that you won’t mind getting wet during the adventure.
- Dubai Marina
- The Palm Jumeirah
- Atlantis The Palm
- Ain Dubai
- Burj Al Arab
- Blue Waters
Meeting place: Dubai Marina Walk – Opposite Spinneys Supermarket - Dubai
Departure times: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
- Price is in USD per person
- Price is on a sharing basis (yellow boat)
- Price includes the two-way transfer from your Dubai metropolitan accommodation
- Duration of the trip: 90 minutes
- Timings depend on weather and sea condition
- Guests must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Child rates are from 5 - 12 years old.
- Child must be 5 years old or 15 kg and above to be allowed on board.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
- A 10% cancellation is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement. In the event of non-arrival of the guest: no refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
Medical Conditions & Pregnancy:
- The decision to sail and the consequences of doing so are entirely at the passenger's own risk. The company does not accept any liability for personal injury, or injury to others and/or loss or damage.
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- The company advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints. Be advised the sea is an ever changing environment and the vessel may be subject to unpredictable movements. We are not medical experts so are unable to assess every situation individually; we simply advise you do not travel with us.
- All boats can experience unpredictable movements that could aggravate existing medical conditions. You must inform us of any material fact, including medical conditions or disabilities, which may affect the skipper's decision to carry you as a passenger, especially epilepsy, dizzy spells, diabetes, angina or any other heart conditions, back/bone conditions and pregnancy (this is not an exhaustive list).
Casual or traditional dresses for locals are acceptable. Heels are not advisable. In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. You may want to bring extra clothing and towel for this trip on the water. We also suggest that guests carry their own camera to capture every moment of the trip.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request, please inquire the rates.