Why should I go?
Located in the Northern Catalan region of Spain, Barcelona is a city steeped in culture and history, so if it's some sight-seeing you're after then this is your place. Most famous for the fantastical architecture of Antonio Gaudi, examples of his work can be found scattered all around this beautiful city.
Who would I go with?
Whether you're planning a romantic trip for two or a city getaway for the girls – Barcelona has enough to appeal to everyone.
Top five MUST-DOS:
• Stroll down the main street, Las Ramblas. Bustling with street entertainment and market stalls.
• See the La Sagrada Familia – arguably the most impressive of Gaudi's works.
• Browse through the Picasso Museum – perfect for all you culture-vultures.
• Enjoy Parc Guell, designed by Gaudi himself, offering panoramic views across the city.
• Visit Camp Nou – home to FC Barcelona.
Where should I stay and why?
Ideally located on the famous Las Ramblas, Le Méridien Barcelona is at the city's artistic and commercial hub. The hotel offers easy access to the harbour, Gothic Quarter, museums and restaurants. Rooms offer a wonderful haven from the bustling atmosphere of the city below.
Must pack items:
Flat shoes, a Barcelona guide book and don't forget your camera!
How do I get there?
Fly direct from Dubai to Barcelona with KLM.
How long is the flight?
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Source: OK! Middle East