Dubai City Tour
We will visit amazing, and pictuisque landmarks, that combines fabulous architecture with the rich culture of the Middle East. Our tour includes visit to:
Price:Adult AED 100.00(USD 27.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 60.00(USD 17.00)
- Burj Al Arab, the award winning, and the only seven star hotels in the world.
- Quick panoramic look Palm Island, the First man made island in the UAE.
- The sandy beaches of Jumeirah area.
- Jumeirah mosque, the most photographed building in Dubai, beautiful by day and by night.
- The camel race area where the very traditional Arabian sports take place. Sheikh Zayed road, where we can see the tall towers of Dubai Sky line, and the Emirates towers, the 10th highest building in the world.
- SHEIKH SAEED AL-MAKTOUM’S House, which dates back to 1896, is a wonderful example of Islamic Design and is now home to several interesting galleries.
- Alongside Sheik Saeed’s house, the Heritage Village, which incorporates many historic attractions including demonstrations of pottery, weaving, Cookery and pearl diving.
- Bastakia, to view some of the oldest buildings in Dubai with their traditional wind towers, (one of earliest forms of air conditioning).
- The 150-years-old Al Fahidi Fort, home of Dubai museum where you can experience Dubai’s history as a trading and pearl diving Centre.
- The textile Souk, where you can see exquisite fabrics to suit every taste, and wander around the small winding alleys of old Dubai enjoying the sights and sounds of history.
- We will complete our tour with a “ Golden experience”. You will be given the opportunity to explore the gold market and see for your self, why Dubai is known to be “THE CITY OF GOLD,”
Sharjah –Ajman Tour(5 hours)
SHARJAH, the city of Culture, is located only a short distance from Dubai. UNESCO has elected Sharjah city as the Cultural City of the Arab world for 1998. During our tour we will visit.
Price : Adult AED 100.00(USD 27.00), Child (3 - 10 yrs) AED. 60.00 (USD 22.00)
- The most spectacular King Faisal Mosque,
- Al Ithad Monument,
- The Rulers Old Palace.
- The natural History Museum, Archeological museum.
- We will stop at one of the most famous of Sharjah’s Souks, the ‘BLUE SOUK’, located on the edge of the lagoon, with its beautiful mosaics and traditional style. One other souk is worth visiting is Majarrah Souk, that is built using Mosaics and Golden Dome.
- We will visit and spend 30 minutes at Sharjah Wild Life Park.
- We will carry on to visit another neighboring city, Ajman. A visit to Ajman impressive museum, housed in an old fort, which depicts traditional life before the discovery of oil.
ABU DHABI TOUR
Abu Dhabi is the capitol of the Emirates, and the largest of the seven Emirates. Known as the “ third most beautiful city”, Abu Dhabi, or the father of the gazelle, situated about 170Kms South West of Dubai.
This full day tour would
Price:Adult AED 225.00(USD 61.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 170.00(USD 46.00)
- Pass the world largest man made port of the Jabel Ali Free Zone.
- We will visit the petroleum exhibition, which offers an audio-visual presentation covering the development of the city.
- We will visit Al Husa Forte, the original home of the rulers,
- Then to Abu Dhabi magnificent Cornish and the old harbor to witness the dramatic view of the sunset at Breakwater Point.
AL AIN TOUR
Known as the Oasis and Green city of the Emirates, Al Ain city is located 140Kms from Dubai at the foot of the mountains, in this green land, Caravans have stopped to rest since time immemorial.
This full day tour offers an opportunity to visit
Price:Adult AED 225.00(USD 61.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 170.00(USD 46.00)
- The ancient oasis of Buraimi,
- The archeological finds at Hili some of which date back more than 5,000 years.
- The Hili Fun City amusement park with its wide range of rides and amusements; picnic area, ice ring, landscape gardens and mini train;
- Al Ain Zoo, with its flock of miniature penguins and the world’s largest herd of the endangered Arabian Oryx.
- The Ain Al Fayda resort built-around and a natural hot spring.
- Of particular interest is the drive up the winding road of Jebel Hafeet-the UAE’s highest mountain peak from where viewing points offers spectacular scene of the resort and the surrounding red-colored desert.
Unique, Romantic, and adventurous.
An opportunity to allow the beautiful creamy white light of the moon to fall on your face during moments of magic in the Arabian Desert by sun set and nightfall. We will stop for you to take photographs of the natural beauty of the Arabian Desert, the camels in their natural habitat, and marvel at the magnificent sunset.
Our experienced drivers would challenge your tolerance of the roller-coaster experience as they fire you and the vehicle into the magnificent sand dunes. We will then proceed to the campsite. This adventure includes:
Price:Adult AED 200.00(USD 55.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 100.00(USD 27.00)
- Drive through the desert
- 20-30 minutes Dune Bashing
- Stop for photographs of Sunset on the desert dunes
- Drive to the Campsite
- Camel Rides
- Hanna Paintings
- Unlimited Soft drinks, tea and coffee, Mineral water
- Arabic sweets freshly prepared while you wait
- BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian Food also avail be)
- Belly Dance show
Sand Skiing and Dune buggy thrill
Can you cope with the rush of adrenalin, and the challenge the dunes offer?
Do you have the erg to join the fantastic craze that has taken the world by storm?
Why not try our Sand Skiing, or Dune buggy experience, where you can climb up fantastic dunes, and slide down them on a sand board. This exciting experience is combined with the thrill of the dune bashing by our experience drivers in the luxury four-wheel vehicles. We finish with a camel ride and refreshments before we head back to Dubai.
Fujairah & East Coast tour
Fujairah, the Jewel of Arabia, nestling on the shores of the Indian Ocean, on the eastern coast, Fujairah offers miles of unspoiled sandy beaches, numerous water sports like yachting, water surfing, and deep-sea fishing. The east coast also offers an opportunity to see so many different landscapes of the UAE.
Our full day tour would include
Price:Adult AED 225.00(USD 62.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 175.00(USD 48.00)
- Drive through Sharjah, Dhaid, and Masafi town.
- Visit to Friday market
- Visit Bithna forte, built in the 16TH century by the Portuguese, situated in Wadi Al Hail.
- Fujairah Heritage village
- Ain Al Madhab Gardens
- Fishing Village of Dibbah and Badiya Mosque, the oldest place of worship in the UAE, also known as the “ OTHMAN MOSQUE”.
- We will also have the opportunity to take a glimpse of the unforgettable canyons of Mussandam and Bedouin Village of the Shihu Tribe.
- We will finish with an opportunity for a swim in the Ocean.
- Lunch included in the price.
MOUNTAIN TRIP, (HATTA TREK)
We head for the magnificent mountains of the UAE in luxury four wheel drive vehicles. This tour combines history, culture and adventure;
Price:Adult AED 275.00(USD 75.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 150.00(USD 41.00)
- We take a trip into the past with a visit to the Portuguese fort, which was built in the 14th century. We stop at Hatta city for a visit to the Heritage village where you can see a display of a typical village life. The village of Hatta with the majestic mountains backdrop offers excellent photographic opportunities.
- We leave Hatta behind and continue driving through Wadis- ancient dried up riverbeds, until we reach a mountain pool for a swim in its cool refreshing waters.
- On our return we stop at the Hatta Forte Hotel for Lunch break, and we then continue back to Dubai passed the street market that sell carpets and locally made pottery items.
DHOW Dinner Cruise
This unique opportunity offers Romance, Adventure, and entertainment while being introduced to the true face and history of Dubai city. Join us while we slip away along Dubai Creek by moonlight, while enjoying a splendid oriental/continental Buffet Dinner. You can see the glittering, sparkling, and traditional waterfront of the Dubai Creek. You will also see Dubai Golf and Yacht Club, the wonderful Sheik Saeed’s House, the Heritage Village, Pearl Diving Centre, and the busy Abra Stations (Water Taxi).
A Traditional Belly Dancer will complete your authentic tour before returning back.
Price:Adult AED 200.00(USD 55.00),Child(3-10 yrs) AED. 100.00(USD 30.00)
The clear blue Arabian Gulf offers you an adventure that you would remember for years to come. Our safe and experience captain would take you deep into the sea and give you the chance to catch, Kingfish, Hammour, sailfish. On the luxury boat we will provide with all equipments, baits, soft drinks, and a packed lunch.
The Adventure would start at 0830 and you would return to Dubai with your catch by 1400 hours.