Max Fashion has launched Farmer's Market, Smart and Spring Fling collections to make sure you have all the possibilities to create fab looks this spring
February 21, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
As the winter season fades away, and spring is just around the corner, there is no better occasion to enhance your wardrobe. Spring/Summer 2019 is a bright, bold and colorful season – with Max Fashion launching Farmer's Market, Smart and Spring Fling collections to offer something for everyone. The team has also identified key trends and instant-cool tricks to help you start the new season in style.
Here are tips on how to start the new season in style and incorporate six of spring's top trends into your wardrobe mix in a way that works for you:
1. Florals have become a major trend this season, light floral prints are a good compliment to many women. You can wear a little bit of floral in a blouse or scarf for a minimal look, or you can wear a maxi floral dress with flats or sandals in the summer.
Introducing eye-catching colors, Max Fashion's Spring Fling collection captures the zest of the season and contrasts it with a medley of prints in tops and dresses.
2. For children, fruity ice cream tones are fashion's favorite treat of the new season – the pastels are come in a variety of sugary shades from lilac to lemon sorbet. Be ready to dress your kids in strawberry pink, melon, peach and baby blue tones. We see soft shades, muted colors which are fun and cool. The colors can be mixed and matched with other pastels, as well as neutral pieces. For lively children, Farmer's Market collection features vibrant designs in sunny yellow, clean white and bright green and many other shades to create an energetic look – while roll up pants and cuffed shorts along with vichy prints and floral touches for the girls add a more relaxed and comfortable feel.
3. With the energetic tints of its new Smart collection, Max Fashion will help you look minimal and original at work every day. Unleash your creativity at work with striking prints – you are free to go for an all-over print look by teaming matching separates, or keeping things simple with print accessories, like bag or shoes. You are free to choose contrasting prints to create eclectic outfits or style prints with simple garments.
4. Prepare to be wowed to see so many bright shades this spring, starting from classic pink, green and yellow, to orange, red, neon blue, etc. One piece making a big comeback this year is bodysuits that are ideal for a casual day out. You are free to pair them together in contrast styled in a striking top to toe tones. Color-blocking is a great way of standing out, and it's often easier than mixing lots of colors together. Max Fashion's Smart and Spring Fling collections offer a palette of hues to liven up your look at work and at play.
5. Whether it's a reserved, professional office that requires something more under-the-radar or a desire to frame an existing piece in a new light, light layers are all in this season. You want to look for pieces that add a touch of warmth without contributing too much bulk. The men's Spring Fling range offers an exciting range of light layers splashed with bright electrifying colors.
6. You can create so many interesting looks by wearing eclectic accessories combined with your favorite basics. Try on metallic earrings and bracelets with your favorite tee or office-friendly white blouse, Max Fashion's accessories and footwear combinations will make you feel comfortable and look stylish.