Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 4, 2018: On February 5-9, 2018, CML-ID will be exhibiting at the France Pavilion at MEDLAB Dubai. Specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of medical devices, consumables, equipment and services, the group will present its comprehensive offering for clinical laboratories. CML-ID's range includes a full pre-analytical offering. CML-ID's pre-analytical solutions address all the factors that might influence sample results prior to analysis. Sampling quality and sample transport are two of the strategic challenges facing laboratories when it comes to providing reliable and reproducible diagnoses.
The transport process must therefore be optimized to ensure that samples remain unaltered. This prevents cost overruns due to non-compliance (reanalysis), as well as the incorrect interpretation of results, which could be to the patient's detriment. Sample transportation is regulated by the ADR regulations that govern the carriage of dangerous goods by road. LABELIANS's products and services ensure that laboratories comply with the ADR agreement, regardless of the primary containers they use for blood, feces, urine and swab samples. They also cater for 'single-patient' and inter-laboratory transport requirements.
- A double-pocket transport bag with a compartment for the prescription
- Airtight transport boxes, many of which offer stowage systems allowing tubes packed in bags to be kept in a vertical position during transport.
- Airtight primary containers pressure resistant to 95kpa for vials manufactured by the CEB production unit
- A transport bag that is airtight and pressure resistant to 95kPa = mandatory for vials that are not 95kPa resistant
- A double-pocket transport bag for vials pressure resistant to 95kPa
- An airtight transport box with absorbent foam stowage for 40 and 60ml vials
For all types of sample:
- A comprehensive range of bags for all transport temperatures and durations, available in a wide variety of capacities. These can also be personalized with the laboratory's name and colours
FOR PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS:
It is recommended that particular care be taken when using pneumatic transport systems, as this method can trigger platelet activation and therefore hemolysis. A high-performance bag with a gusset is available. The gusset enables the bag to be carried by a flow of air.
Plus a wide range of accessories: security seals, slide boxes, UN3373 labels, sample cases, storage trays, absorbent sheets and gels, trolleys, cold accumulators, swab boxes, etc.
The group owns a production unit, run by the company CEB, which boasts expertise in the design and manufacture of:
Medical and in vitro diagnostic devices using thermoplastic injection moulding
High-density polyethylene vials
Glass Pasteur pipettes
Original parts for manufacturers (OEM)
In October 2017, the CML-ID group entered a new era: its two commercial subsidiaries, CML and ELVETEC, merged to become LABELIANS.
On February 5-9, 2018, CML-ID will be exhibiting at the France Pavilion at MEDLAB Dubai.
Leader on the French market, the firm is seeking for local distributors in Clinical Laboratory field. We have a global range of products, premium quality, cost effective, with a customized and high service.
Our aim and ambition is to build a long term relation, with a great success.