October 03, 2021: From an upstart pioneering Khaleeji brand in the 90s, to a closely-knit loyal following of over 1.5 million across the region, Mikyajy is bringing beauty in its purest and cleanest form to the Middle Eastern Glam Girl.
As their biggest product revolution ever, Mikyajy has pushed boundaries and evolved with Khaleeji Glam in their heart to tell the modern woman, “You are glamorous, you are empowered, and you are confident in your choices.”
Speaking about the range, Jim Ragsdale, Deputy CEO for Beauty from Mikyajy said, 'Our brand is born and bred in this region, we are Khaleeji, make-up and glamour are part of our culture. Our customers are at the heart of everything we did back in the 90s, and they are our muse in everything we do today. That's why with the latest launch we're sending the message to them ‘My Beauty, My Choice'.”
With the launch, Mikyajy is bringing a complete range of 100% Halal-certified colour cosmetics. This certification is the ultimate stamp and guarantee of purity. The end-to-end production process, from ingredients, manufacturing and warehousing facilities are 100% certified by accredited agency ESMA, recognised by the Governments across the GCC.
This guarantees all the products in the range are made with pure, approved ingredients that contain zero alcohol, gelatin, keratin and collagen, as well as being:
• 100% cruelty-free
• Free of harmful ingredients
• Free of animal derivatives
With this 100% Halal-certified product line, Mikyajy is giving all modern Middle Eastern girls the option to choose pure and clean products that align with their beliefs without compromising on the high quality they have come to expect from the brand. Promising intense colour payoff, complete coverage and long wear, all the products are formulated keeping in mind the climate of the region.
'Halal cosmetics is one of the fastest growing trends in the beauty industry but no brand in the GCC currently sells a complete range of Halal colour cosmetics. As a home-grown, Khaleeji brand, we are uniquely well-positioned to champion the Halal cause, and we are very pleased indeed to invite the contemporary, Khaleeji woman to join us on this important journey.” concluded Jim.
The new 100% halal-certified cosmetic products being introduced include:
● Posh Matte Halal Lipstick – A high-comfort bullet lipstick with a slide-on matte formula that promises no transfer (mask-proof) and intense saturated colour payoff.
● Posh Matte Halal Liquid Lipstick - A comfortable and weightless matte effect lipstick that boasts up to 8 hours of wear time, smudge-proof, mask-proof, and leaves your lips hydrated.
● Breathable Nail Enamels- Formulated using the breakthrough Oxygen Resin-Complex with Advanced Oxygen Technology, this long-lasting chip-resistant glossy nail polish has a quick drying time, and is permeable to air and water vapor, ensuring your nails look glam while receiving the much needed care. The brand's famous breathable Halal formula now comes in 5 new shades, bringing the range to a whopping 40+ shades!
● Selfie Ready 4-in-1 Touch Retouch Concealer - A multi-use elastic, high-cover concealer that effectively hides blemishes and dark circles with a combination of concealer, contour, highlight, and retouch in one. With a unique flock applicator, application is smooth and simple, making any unwanted “cakiness” a thing of the past.
● Cover Up! Silky Finish Powder Foundation – Offering amazing buildable full coverage in a lightweight creamy texture, this wet- and dry-use powder foundation has a soft-focus and flawless effect that minimises fine lines.