- All leisure attractions of Emaar Entertainment to highlight one noble value of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan throughout the Holy Month and Eid
- Values of Tolerance, Co-existence, Faith, Education and Vision to be highlighted
May 16, 2018 - Dubai, UAE: Emaar Entertainment is marking the ‘Year of Zayed' this Holy Month of Ramadan through a unique tribute that celebrates the values of the nation's founding father, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Joining the nation in celebrating the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Zayed, Emaar Entertainment has attributed a core value to each of its attractions with the goal of building these values in the minds of the people and encouraging them to uphold them.
Accordingly, KidZania® Dubai will communicate the value of ‘Tolerance'; Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo will celebrate the value of ‘Co-existence'; Reel Cinemas will underpin the value of ‘Faith'; Dubai Ice Rink will put the spotlight on the value of ‘Education'; and the all-new VR Park will focus on promoting the value of ‘Vision'.
Each of the leisure attractions has varied activities to celebrate the values:
- At KidZania® Dubai, children and parents can place a simple message on the Tolerance Tree. Make sure to take a photo of the note and post it online to spread the positive message using the hashtag #TreeOfTolerance. Additionally, Kidzania will also be offering an online discounted economy ticket at AED 99, only valid after 3pm.
- At Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, the focus is on overcoming one's fears, with people of determination encouraged to dive with numerous aquatic animals along with its experienced diving team.
- Reel Cinemas will screen Moustapha Akkad's The Message during Eid (from June 14 -16), in a never seen before 4K digital restoration of the movie for its 40th anniversary.
- At Dubai Ice Rink, children can take part in ice painting, which will be placed in a gallery, and the child with the best painting will get the chance to win a prize (from May 22 -June 12).
- At VR Park, children can speak to camera on their vision for the UAE and the world. Their vision statements will be released in due course as a ‘VR Time Capsule' – in an opportunity for children to predict the future.
What: Year of Zayed by Emaar Entertainment
When: During the Holy Month of Ramadan and Eid
Where: The Dubai Mall