Dubai, UAE, February 27, 2018: Total Fluency launches their accelerated modern language programs in UAE. Helping language students transform their academic performance since 1992 they have helped students from age 4 to age 65 and have helped many to reach the very top of their class.
Total fluency specialises in addressing 5 key problems faced by international schools:
- Having to turn otherwise attractive students away because of inadequate English
- Having low English ability students slowing down the class
- ESL extra curricula courses taking too long to raise standards and requiring too much time away from other subjects
- Students suffering from exam anxiety impacting mental health and exam performance
- SEN students impacting exam results for the school as a whole
Total Fluency are exhibiting at GESS Dubai from 27 February - 1 March alongside 550 educational companies from 39 countries. The Founding Directors will be available to meet interested schools.
To celebrate the UAE launch, Total Fluency is running a PRIZE DRAW giving away prizes worth 230,000 AED. Visit the Total Fluency team on stand R71 for a chance to win a fully funded “Better Grades Less Stress” extra curricular language programme for your students.