Tour Info: Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
Have an awesome cruising experience that you’ll never forget! Head out for an evening of spectacular view of Dubai Marina on-board our traditional Arabian Dhow, plus an exciting dinner and background music.
The Dubai Marina, an artificial canal city of Venetian tradition along the Persian Gulf Shoreline is claimed to be the world's largest man-made marina.
Our tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel, taking you to a dhow for an up-close view of Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Dubai Marina Residences and other well-known attractions and sky scrapers in the area.
While enjoying the breathtaking views, indulge yourself with an exquisite selection of international cuisine, making your trip truly unforgettable.
• Cruising for 2 hours
• Dubai Marina Mall
• Dubai Marina Yacht Club
• Dubai Marina Residences
• Buffet Dinner (International)
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening
• Tour Time: 2 hours
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Prices are on a sharing basis (Seat-In Coach; air-conditioned)
• Starts at 8:30pm and finishes at 11pm
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
- A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to bring a camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.